Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Archives - Read old threads here
Kaiba Seto Guild Central ~Edited Aug.15 by Inu~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

You know the drill.
  What is this drill that you speak of?
View Results

Sketch-Inu
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 8:20 am

Actually it is, its the hardest and everyones least favorite, at least for my school that was what my cousin told me. But yeah, and senior year is like a trade off. You dont do as much school work, but your working hard for college, so its fills in. Thats at least at my school, I can get open periods there cause we have 8 classes instead of 6.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 8:57 am
7 periods in a day, not allowed any studies.  

jagged1
Crew

4,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Voter 100
  • Window Shopper 100

Kaiba
Crew

Beloved Businessman

7,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 4:53 pm
...then what do you do if you're not allowed to study @___@; whaa...?  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 5:57 am
I meant, we have no free periods. All have some class.  

jagged1
Crew

4,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Voter 100
  • Window Shopper 100

Kaiba
Crew

Beloved Businessman

7,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 9:29 am
xD oh. I thought most schools worked like that.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 5:57 pm
Guess so, but I liked having that one period every six days to spend how I wanted.  

jagged1
Crew

4,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Voter 100
  • Window Shopper 100

Sketch-Inu
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 9:19 am

I'm not sure how many other schools allow a free period. Cause my school goes for 8 classes(four a day but we still get out later then the public schools) And as a senior I only need to pass American Goverment and my forth english class to graduate. And I have to do my major of course. The state requires us to have at least 6 classes all the time in our schedule. For us that means if you want, you can have 2 free periods and have six class periods instead of our usual eight. Thats why my school may be a little different.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 6:20 pm
I just think it's my school's fault for being silly.  

jagged1
Crew

4,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Voter 100
  • Window Shopper 100

Bitchboots
Captain

Divine Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2006 8:30 pm
*Is on winter break*  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 6:44 pm

*finally free from work* I dont have much work I have to do tonight. Just a few thing sthat I can do over the weekend. I only had time to post in Roleplays cause Chloie is always around me so I try to post.

*lays on central couch* man I'm pooped..so much going on and I finally got over my House withdrawl after waiting three weeks for a new episode, one of the best so far. But the school is driving me crazy, I can't wait to graduate. I'll miss a few teachers, but I'm ready to work on things I want to instead of things I have to. I'm ready to move on and try something news.

And I need to draw more things, its been awhile.

Sketch-Inu
Vice Captain

Bitchboots
Captain

Divine Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 2:18 pm
*turns on the lights of the building with a snap of her fingers; proceeds to dust everything and clean up* Come back everyone!  
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 5:52 pm
*sneezes* I like dust bunnies, but this is a bit much. *opens up a window*  

jagged1
Crew

4,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Voter 100
  • Window Shopper 100

Bitchboots
Captain

Divine Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 6:55 pm
*Tosses a broom then summons Jou to clean*

Jou: Err... wha?  
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 8:05 pm
Heneroshi walking in...looking around at the marvelous sights. *thinks to self* Now this is cool. I would love to be working by Seto Kaiba someday. That should be a goal of mine. Just like a dream....*sigh*

I wonder if he has any card shops in here. I really gotta brush up on my dueling skills. Battling in the Duelist of the roses tournament was a real drag! I stunk! And even when I was working for Seto in the game. Mind you, that Mai Valentine is no pushover. The Monstrous bird...the harpy lady sisters...*shudders* now those are two mean customers. And that dragon...although...I found the dragon somewhat passable. I know what monster cards I need and want, so...  

heneroshiYagami

Sketch-Inu
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 12:45 pm

Hey a new person came in, awsome *playing the Wii with Sana*

We should have this as a summer pool party...or we could do that for our next stop at the roadtrip thread. Either way, we need to have a pool party of some sorts xD

Archives - Read old threads here

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games