Rurouni Kenshin Usernames Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Harold Eastwood

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 2:04 am
Melody Rhyme
Mine is obsession based... in music... which I'm sure any of the MODS here in the guild can tell you that I am totally and irriversably obsessed with.

not a MOD but I can stand assurance for this. Her fixation with it is beyond compare.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 8:57 pm
...Then when the eyes shut, look into rust and rot and dust, a small spot of light floods the floor...

No, I don't have a RuroKen screenname, although I loves it much. <3

My screenname is pretty simple. It's the numbers that people get confused with.

See, if you type those numbers into a cell phone, like a text message, it'll spell out 'night'. It's supposed to go with the night at the end of my screenname. Cool, eh? ;D

...and pours over the rust in the world of pretend, and these eyes ease open then it's dark again...

Lyrics taken from Forgotten by Linkin Park.  

Nighty Night Nighty

Kenshin Belmont

Unbeatable Hunter

5,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 10:28 am
Hi there, my user name is actually RK related cuz, I wanted to create a character who was related to Kenshin in some way. I'm hoping that more people get to know about this character and I want to know who finds it interesting or not.

Please look at my profile for all the information concerning is character as I would love to see more comments on it. Just for the record, this is a character that came to be because of my love for two different concepts such as Rurouni Kenshin & Castlevania. Thank you!

It's nice to see this thread has been getting some hits even after I couldn't come often. mrgreen  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 11:43 am
I have a mule named kenshinxlove ^_^  

-part time ninja-

Kenshin Belmont

Unbeatable Hunter

5,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 12:52 pm
That's cool! I'm gonna feed yer pet just for that. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 5:17 pm
mine is RK related i believe kiyosato is the name of the man who gave kenshin the first scar of his cross shaped scar and kenji because its his first son it used to be zanza_sagara7 for my love of sozo and sanoske and my favorite number 7  

Kiyosato Kenji

Kenshin Belmont

Unbeatable Hunter

5,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 11:17 am
Cool name! Thanks for posting and sharing with us about the origins of yer user name.
But really, this thread is meant for everyone, not just those with RK related user names. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 5:52 am
Of course I have a RK screen name. If you don't get it... you weren't paying close enough attention.  

Tokio Saito

Kenshin Belmont

Unbeatable Hunter

5,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 12:33 pm
Very nice! Of course I get yer user name. I wonder though, have you had it long? I mean, there are some folks who have the same user name ever since before joining Gaia. You know?  
PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 7:16 pm
eh? oh no this is a new profile. I couldn't use my old one anymore... The cosplay was too powerful... sweatdrop  

Tokio Saito

Kenshin Belmont

Unbeatable Hunter

5,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 9:17 am
Oh, so you mean yer using a new account? That's cool cuz I'm also using a new account here. I just didn't feel my old one was right for this guild and I quit the guild (my username on the other account is hypnocrown). As soon as I came up with this new character, I knew it belonged in this guild. mrgreen
Which account did you have before this one?  
PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 5:39 am
Section 13... I was cosplaying as Sister Heinkel...  

Tokio Saito

Master Samurai_Kenshin

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 2:39 pm
Mine has Kenshin in part of the name, the rest is Master Samurai because he was a master samurai in the Meji era.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 9:01 am
Tokio Saito: Sister Heinkel? I have no idea about that but it sounds intriguing...

Master Samurai_Kenshin: That's cool! Truly an RK user name if you ask me. 3nodding  

Kenshin Belmont

Unbeatable Hunter

5,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Aller En Enfer

Shadowy Bilge rat

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 8:40 pm
Mine's not RK related. But if it was, it'd have something to do with Tomoe. She's my favorite character.  
~The Rurouni Kenshin Guild~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff