Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge
Yaoi Drama RP : The s**t is still to come =o Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 111 112 113 114 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you like the Rp thus far?
  Yes, it's the most succesful RP in here.
  Nah, not really... *is bashed into a deep sleep*
  I don't know/care
View Results

Set0Kaiba

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2005 9:00 am
"I like you very much.. Does that mean I can kiss you...?" Malik asked.
He thought about the way his father used to treat him, and the way he liked it at times.
If i like Honda, and Honda likes me... Since we are friends.. My father liked me... I should.. treat him the ways my father treated me. Yeah, that's it! I'll play with Honda the way my father played with me when he had a good mood! He clinged to Honda, and looked at him with a 'luv me ...?'-expression.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2005 11:27 am
Honda smiled down at the boy. <"Is it just me or is he--really into kisses right now?"> he wondered. <"Ah, well, what can it hurt...?">
"Sure," Honda said. <"wait... did I just say that?"> He wondered.

He had managed to forgive Malik already for getting so "odd" all of a sudden, and had already stopped carring about whether the incident had occurred or not.  

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2005 11:36 am
Yami stared at the ceiling. His body was dead exhausted, but his mind was racing so fast, that he doubted that he could get any sleep for the next two weeks. He heard Kaiba enter the room shortly after he had gotten himself situated, so he asked, "So, what now?" He hoped that Seto didn't think he was asking the lighting fixture or was talking in his sleep.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2005 11:46 am
Malik suddenly got big puppy eyes.
He looked up at Honda, right before he smacked his arms around his own waist and bend double, breathing really fast.

Set0Kaiba

Set0Kaiba

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2005 11:52 am
Seto answered with a, to him very rare, 'Dunno'.
Because he didn't know.
He had no idea how things could go on.
"I don't think I could ever duel him again..." he tought to himself.
'I'd probably be thinking of other things than dueling. Standing face to face...In an arena...With a lot of audience... I'd walk over to him... I'd throw my dueldisk aside... I'd... I'd kiss him in front of the world.. Then I'd pull of his tight pants.. Thinking, I mean imagining this, Seto felt himself drift away to Dreamland, even though he wasn't tired at all.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2005 11:56 am
"Malik?" Honda asked rubbing a hand on the boy's back. "Are you okay?"
--
"...Wel...do you wan't to try and figure it out?" Yami continued, "I mean... I think this is the only time that we can get--" Suddenly, he realized that Seto had fallen asleep again. He shook his head softly with a weak smile and a small laugh.  

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

Set0Kaiba

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2005 12:21 pm
Malik shook his head, and tried to look up at Honda again.
He failed drastically, by moving back in his last position instantly.
He growled, as he clung to Honda's upper legs, moving nothing but his arms. (the rest of his body remained in the -ouch- position)

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2005 12:32 pm
"Malik...?" Honda said placing both hands on either of the boy's shoulders. "What is it? What's the matter? Sto...ma..che ache?" he asked slowly trying to guess.  

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2005 3:28 pm
Mokuba just followed soon after, he finally gathered his thoughts together somewhat. He saw a empty side to Setos bed and looked over to Yami." Arent you gonna lay with him?" Mokuba asked and beyond his control, it came out more as a spat then a question.

(( biggrin ))  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2005 6:14 pm
Yami was snapped out of the abyss of his thoughts by Mokuba's soft question. "Huh?" He turned to see what Mokuba was talking about. "Well... I... I was planning on just resting here... but if you wan't to sleep next to Yuugi, I don't mind standing..." he said as he began to sit up. Almost instantly, a numb pain shot through him. He cleared his throat to hide his surprise, and leaned back on the bed a bit, taking some presure off the tender area.

Yuugi stirred next to his Yami. Suddenly, he sat right up and stared at him. "Yuu...gi?"
"Oh... I'm sorry, I just had a very... odd... dream..." He explained rubbing his forhead. "I dreampt that you and... You and Kaiba were...making out...and uh... a little more..." He said with a light laugh. "How bizzare, huh?"*
<"Alright... that's the last time I leave the puzzle in the same room that someone and I...">* He glanced at Seto, Mokuba, and then back to Yuugi.
"Is...that so?" He said slowly.
"Yup! Oh... sorry if that disturbed you... I'll be quiet next time..." Yuugi said when he noticed that Yami's slight blush and extrordinary way of avoiding eye-contact.

*Yuugi thinks that it was a dream because:
--When Yami and seto were making out, Yuugi was asleep. He woke up...but then fell asleep again. Since he woke up next to Yami, and Seto was on another bed, he convinced himself he was dreaming.
--He thought that he was dreaming that Seto and Yami were "doing it" for the same reason...Yami was next to him when he woke up, and Seto wasnt.
--He subconsiously knew about the even because Yami and Yuugi share a bond--being...that...they're Yami and hikari and all. It is especially strong through the Millenium puzzle. If one doesn't wear it for a while, the two loose their contact temporarilly.

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2005 6:34 pm
Mokuba just looked at Yami and took a seat on the bed next to Seto laying down. He was'nt sure if he should turn to face Setos sleeping form though. Something was going on inside of him and he had no clue what it was. For some reason, he was mad at Yami, but he did'nt like or want to be. He did'nt mind them together really, but why did he feel like cursing at Yami, or even crying. 'what the hells my problem?..' he thought to himself.

He just continued to look at the celing, losing himself in his own thoughts. He did'nt wanna tell Yugi it was'nt a dream, that was his and Yamis thing. He still felt as if he was a annoyance at the moment. 'Who am I to come between Seto and Yami? It does'nt matter what I think, Setos happy, thats all that matters. But why do I feel so angry toward Yami, or even wanting to cry? God whats wrong with me?' he thought to himself along with punishing himself. His teen hormones were on the fritz, maybe thats why he was getting all emotional. He tryed to sort his thoughts still silently still keeping his gaze on the celing.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2005 6:44 pm
"No, thats okay... I don't mind listening to your...uh... dreams... he said glancing at the odd lighting fixture again. (wow, inanimate objects (ie: ceiling...lightbulbs) seem to be misconcieved as fortune telling mechanisms a lot, huh? XD)
"Alwright," Yuugi said with a yawn. He glanced out the window. It was still dark outside, but the sky wasn't black, but a deep purplely color. "How soon till sunrise?" Yuugi asked getting out of bed.
Yami shrugged. "Beats me... " he said. He noted that Mokuba seemed to have lost interest, and took the option to lie down again. <"He seems...kinda quiet...Usually he speaks more than he is now...but... then again, I suppose it was a pretty shocking thing that he saw...">
"So, is that a plan?" Yuugi asked. Yami hadn't been aware that he was still talking. He quickly closed his eyes and pretended to be asleep.  

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2005 8:25 pm
Mokuba still stared at the celing, his thoughts still not becoming organized. Nothing was becoming more clear to him, maybe some sleep would help him think better tomorrow. His head turned to Seto as he slept. His eyes softened looking at his brother sleeping, he could'nt help but think how cute Seto looked.'its a innocent thought..right?' he asked himself hoping he was right. He was pretty sure he did'nt think of Seto that way, they were brothers, and even if he did it seemed Seto made his choice. But he really did just love him as a brother, but then why was he feeling this way. He decided to give it up for the night. He shifted his body to face Setos cuddling into Setos side. He laid his head on Setos shoulder bringing the covers up to make sure they would both be warm. This was so new at first, they havnt cuddled in forever, ever since the orphanage. It was nice to lay with Seto, even though it might be the only chance he ever got again. With his brother being the way he was, hed never do it normally and mow with Yami, he figured Seto would cuddle him before himself. 'But if never, tonight will be just be better. Even just tonight is nice.' he thought falling alseep like that.

((how was that xd cute little innocence 4laugh ))  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2005 7:00 am
(Moki!!! So sweeeeet 4laugh )
Seto roled to his side, still having his mind on him and Yami doing 'it' in a huge arena.
It made no sense at all, but he knew it was to good to be true so he let himself dream on;

He hugged Yami tight, as he threw their last pieces of clothing away. He roled over, and started stroking Yami's inner upper legs, and kissing him on the face.
He let one of his hands stroke up and down Yami's back and whispered some naughty words in his ear.

(yes, he did those things to Mokuba in his sleep)

Set0Kaiba

Set0Kaiba

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2005 7:01 am
Miss Chloie
"Malik...?" Honda said placing both hands on either of the boy's shoulders. "What is it? What's the matter? Sto...ma..che ache?" he asked slowly trying to guess.

Malik nodded, and felt the feeling lower a bit*
He sat up a bit, and kissed Honda on the mouth.

*(the longer it's gone, the stronger it will return)

I just have to post this;
QUIZ

The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 111 112 113 114 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games