Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The Mountain Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 135 136 137 138 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

skypheonix

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2005 7:55 pm
Wolfs Heart
Heart smiled as she looked up at him, but not directly meeting his eyes, "Your welcome" She growled playfully and chased after him, "Not for long!" She said as she bounded after him.
He rounded on her and tackled her head on so while she was heading for him he was heading for her and it lead to a big tangle of legs and a crash along with a little pain.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2005 7:57 pm
A wolfish bark escaped her mouth as everything happened practically all at once "So who's it now?" she asked as she licked his nose lightly.  

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100

skypheonix

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2005 7:58 pm
Wolfs Heart
A wolfish bark escaped her mouth as everything happened practically all at once "So who's it now?" she asked as she licked his nose lightly.
Is so tangled up he can't move. "Errr.....us?" He barked and made a sort of laugh nuzzling her neck. "Yes....us." ^_^  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2005 8:01 pm
Heart smiled and blushed, although it wasn't visible beneath her fur. "Well then who should we tag?" she asked as she tried to untangle herself. She whimpered silently as a thought rushed through her mind.  

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100

skypheonix

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2005 8:04 pm
Wolfs Heart
Heart smiled and blushed, although it wasn't visible beneath her fur. "Well then who should we tag?" she asked as she tried to untangle herself. She whimpered silently as a thought rushed through her mind.
He looked at her and smiled untangling himself after a while and nudged her. "You!" He bursts out into a run smiling as he went along having fun avoiding obsticles as he went along swiftly.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2005 8:06 pm
Heart smiled at him ,"How come is it that I'm always the wun who is it?" she asked as she just stood there giving him a slight headstart, but she couldn't give him to much of one because before she knew it she was bounding after him. She leaped into a tree and silently jumped from limb to limb until she was beside him and then she leaped out from the tree.  

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100

skypheonix

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2005 8:08 pm
Wolfs Heart
Heart smiled at him ,"How come is it that I'm always the wun who is it?" she asked as she just stood there giving him a slight headstart, but she couldn't give him to much of one because before she knew it she was bounding after him. She leaped into a tree and silently jumped from limb to limb until she was beside him and then she leaped out from the tree.
He ducked and rolled over to the side avoiding her and went off on another trail laughing. "Catch me if you can!" He grinned as he leaped over a wide river having fun.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2005 8:12 pm
Heart smirked and ran after him again panting heavily since it had been awhile since she had done anything like this with anyone. She splashed through the river and snuck behind a bush and leaped at him once again. Her paws reached out as far as they could in front of her hoping it would touch his fur barely.  

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100

skypheonix

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2005 8:14 pm
Wolfs Heart
Heart smirked and ran after him again panting heavily since it had been awhile since she had done anything like this with anyone. She splashed through the river and snuck behind a bush and leaped at him once again. Her paws reached out as far as they could in front of her hoping it would touch his fur barely.
He felt her paws graze his side and yelped running faster actually afraid she might catch her. He pumped his legs harder going faster and faster. Luckily h had been training the whole time he had been gone so he was very used to this kind of exercise.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2005 8:16 pm
She sighed and stopped, she sat down and dropped her head panting heavily, "Alright I give up!" she yelled to him as she panted even harder. Her eyes searched the forest for him.  

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100

skypheonix

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2005 8:18 pm
Wolfs Heart
She sighed and stopped, she sat down and dropped her head panting heavily, "Alright I give up!" she yelled to him as she panted even harder. Her eyes searched the forest for him.
Two grey eyes looked at her through the brush now flecked with gold and he stepped out. "Well then it looks like I win again." He laughs as he sits next to her.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2005 8:20 pm
Heart nudged him with her nose, "I guess so... will I ever be able to defeat you... I remember the first night I joined this pack and got to watch you and...Kouga, I think...racing... you beat him good..."  

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100

skypheonix

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2005 8:22 pm
Wolfs Heart
Heart nudged him with her nose, "I guess so... will I ever be able to defeat you... I remember the first night I joined this pack and got to watch you and...Kouga, I think...racing... you beat him good..."
He laughed and nodded. "Yeah....good memory." He grinned and nuzzled close to her wrapping his neck around hers in a sort of hug. "I don't think you'll ever beat me though."  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2005 8:24 pm
Heart laughed too, "I don't think I will either..." Heart smiled and licked his muzzle again. "I wonder how Malik is... if it weren't for him..." Heart stopped and looked at him still avoiding his gray eyes. She didn't want him to see the emotions that were lying within hers.  

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100

skypheonix

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2005 8:26 pm
He looked at her confused and sighed laying down. "I think I may head for the lake later.....need to take a bath.  
</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 135 136 137 138 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games