Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge
YSK: Neko RPG (Finished! Ended! :D ) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2005 10:48 am
Mokuba looked shocked at this too, he had been maturing. " So it was on purpose.." Mokuba said looking at his Nii-sama, if this was something he wanted, who would he be to change it. He wanted Seto to be happy, but he wanted his brother back.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2005 10:49 am
"What do children do on the playground when they find someone they truely like?" Seto questioned. "I've known for a while.... Actually, the memories were there, just that... At first they didn't make much sense and now, I understand fully what's going on and how to reverse it, but I'd rather not, not when my growth rate has slowed back to normal." Seto commented, his tail was waving somewhat while he explained this fact.  

Arashi Cloud

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2005 11:02 am
Jou blushed and looked away. Now it all made sense. Seto hadn't hated him at all, he just didn't know any other way to express himself. Jou drew his knees up and rested his chin on them thinking.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2005 11:15 am
Mokuba sighed again, he had no clue of what to do, Seto knew how to reverse it and he didnt. He supposed it was all up ot Seto, and Seto had made him happy, even making sarafices to do so. If this would make Seto happy, the he shouldnt get in the way.  

InunaideGner

Arashi Cloud

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2005 4:16 pm
"This actually was an accident, I didn't mean to ##### myself with it, but the cap fell off of the needle.... Not that I mind the way things went either..." Seto stated. "Cause I still care about Mokuba's safety and I at least know what's going on or has gone on." Seto commented.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2005 4:30 pm
"Why didn't you tell me?" Jou asked. "Why did you have to be so pigheaded?"
Jou was not sure what to think, so he put an arm around Seto experimentally.  

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Arashi Cloud

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2005 4:36 pm
"Tell you, Jou?" The other wondered. "I.... It's just I- I didn't want.... You to get mad at me, my instincts told me I shouldn't. Not until I was sure that that was what was happening. It was a slow process to remember everything."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2005 4:48 pm
"No... I mean before. Why'd you have to go and treat me like dirt when it wasn't what you wanted? I mean, why didn't you at least try to strike up normal conversation with me?" Jou felt like persisting the point thinking, 'Just like him to be as confusing as possible... probably did it just to spite me or something... stupid dreams...'  

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2005 5:36 pm
" My brother already said that, he didnt know how else to react to you then to pick on you. Like kids do, Its not eays for my brother to open up to people, i thought that was obvious by now. " Mokuba stated, he knew it was hard for Joey, btu he shouldve known how his brother was, not to mention Seto had just said it not to long ago.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2005 10:51 am
Jou was kind of annoyed with Mokuba, and it didn't help that he was younger, so he turned his attention off to other things. Like the fact that he had an arm around Seto and he hadn't tried to kill him yet. That was good. He wondered briefly what would happen if he decided to stroke his tail, then blushed at the idea.
"Alright, I'll drop it." He conceded.  

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Arashi Cloud

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2005 10:56 am
Seto nodded, realizing he had changed somewhat from the instincts and such. He knew the other was mad at him and it made him feel somewhat rejected and it reflected in his appendages, even if not, on his face. Jou was mad at him, his mate was angry and he didn't know how to appease the other.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2005 11:05 am
Mokuba sighed, he thought he might of gone overboard, but he just didnt want Joey giving his brother a hard time for this. This made Seto happy, and Seto deserved to be happy. He figured maybe the reason he was not telling them he knew all of this and was this intelligent was because he wanted to be pampered. He knew Seto had been deprived of that sort of thing for years, but since Seot did it to him often he was ok. He sat by his brother who was still on the ground, " Well if this makes you happy, then Im happy. " Mokuba said with a smile. He hoped Joey would forgive his outburst someday, but he just cared that Seto was happy for now.  

InunaideGner

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2005 11:07 am
Jou could see Seto's tail swishing discontentedly. He took a breath to steady himself. "Er... Mokuba, maybe we ought to look for what did this, I mean after all, can a neko-jin still run a company?"
Jou didn't really want to go, he wanted to stay and figure out why Seto was so sullen all of the sudden, but maybe, just maybe, Mokuba wouldn't want any help and he could stay.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2005 11:10 am
Seto became even more distressed then. Jou didn't like him like this? Jou didn't like him? What was wrong with him being like this? He didn't want the company if it meant Jou was going to be mad at him. It was true, he'd changed but it hadn't been all bad. He still had his memories and now he had Jou, or he hoped he had Jou.  

Arashi Cloud

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2005 11:24 am
Jou caught sight of Seto's reaction. "Seto... are you alright?"
He pulled the other to him. "You can stay like this if you want, it actually kind of cute, besides, I can't help but think of what that tail could do..." Jou winked and then blushed just thinking about it.  
The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff