Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official Australian Guild
VICTORIA || The Place To Be! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

WellzY
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 9:28 pm
Luminescence
Yeh, me and my brother are going.

I'm going with my parents. I'm not sure about my sister, but she might be coming as well.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 2:57 am
WellzY
StreekG
WellzY
Why protest against speed cameras? That just seems illogical.

They suck

You're a fool; they're in place to disscourage people from speeding, which leads to damage and high costs, increased insurance premiums, injuries and the costs also related with them, and then of course the costs of deaths both materialistically and emotionally. They're a safe-gaurd for all these problems, and people complain that they can't speed? Honestly.

Yeah but people speed anyways. What would make sense is to have proper driver training rather than computer hazard tests. I mean really, that thing seemed SO pointless, it was too pixellated to tell anything, I seemed to pass from making some very good guesses eek  

Xan-Phorie Rei

Shy Unicorn

WellzY
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 3:01 am
Xan-Phorie Rei
Yeah but people speed anyways. What would make sense is to have proper driver training rather than computer hazard tests. I mean really, that thing seemed SO pointless, it was too pixellated to tell anything, I seemed to pass from making some very good guesses eek

Are you talking abuot your P's? If so, then I thought the computer hazard test was only half of it. Not to mention, it's a bit difficult to simulate real hazard situations safely.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2005 12:52 am
*sighs* I don't want the school holidays to end...  

shells_of_sand

WellzY
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2005 12:56 am
Neither do I. crying  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2005 12:56 am
I don't think anyone does. neutral  

Delithraldur

WellzY
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2005 12:57 am
I should pull a DNA, and tell you to get out Queenslander! But I won't. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2005 12:59 am
I wouldn't care if you did anyway. Plus he can't talk. He posts in all threads.  

Delithraldur

shells_of_sand

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2005 12:59 am
I wonder if it's still raining in QLD. I laugh at my friends who went holidaying at Noosa and such and it rained the whole week.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2005 1:00 am
Which he would claim as right by Moderator, but then I suppse you're a mod as well.  

WellzY
Crew

Delithraldur

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2005 1:00 am
I dunno. I don't live on the coast.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2005 1:01 am
WellzY
Which he would claim as right by Moderator, but then I suppse you're a mod as well.
Yeah, and go read the conversation me and him had in the Queensland thread last night. rolleyes
EDIT: As long as people talk about stuff in the right threads, I don't see that it would really matter.  

Delithraldur

WellzY
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2005 1:03 am
shells_of_sand
I wonder if it's still raining in QLD. I laugh at my friends who went holidaying at Noosa and such and it rained the whole week.

I have distant relatives who live in Lismore, one of the worse hit areas of northern NSW.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2005 1:04 am
Delithraldur
WellzY
Yeah, and go read the conversation me and him had in the Queensland thread last night. rolleyes
EDIT: As long as people talk about stuff in the right threads, I don't see that it would really matter.

I didn't see that it should matter either, but he still forced me out when I was talking in the NSW or QLD thread.  

WellzY
Crew

Delithraldur

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2005 1:05 am
I'm not exactly in the position to say anything after the last thing that happened...  
The Official Australian Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games