Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official Australian Guild
Introductions, yo. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

julz92

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 9:25 pm
hey!
Username: Julz92
name: Juliet

and i'm 14, yr 9, and live in Sydney
nice to meet you all  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 3:32 am
Name: Katrina, Kate, Katie, Katie Kaboos, Katalina, Kaboos Brains, Cup Kate, etc...
Sex: Yes please! lol uhhh... Female... I hope...
Location: Anywhere and everywhere ^.- Perth, Western Australia
My hobbies: Camping, hiking, clubbing, anything outdoors and/or sporty in general, music.
Random Fact about me: I am blonde....  

Saiyurri

Daidoji Hotaru

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 4:43 am
Hello to everyone.

My name is Nadine, or DormantEvil. I live in Bendigo, Victoria and I am currently at university (Latrobe Uni) Im enrolled in the Applied Science course with hopefully a double major in Biotechnology and Environmental Science by the end of 2008. I enjoy shooting and camping, playing paintball ect. Im 19 and i'll be 20 on the 17th of January next year.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 3:23 am
Hi to all!

I'm Frog Juice, obviously. In the real world I am known as Genevieve.

I'm 20 and I live in Adelaide, and I don't mind the fact that everyone almost seems to know everyone else xD.

I'm currently working after taking a sabbatical this year and doing nothing, which I enjoyed every freaking minute of.

Frog Juice

7,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Signature Look 250

boysenberry_ripple

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 2:42 am
hey
i'm sonia. you can call me sonic.
17...yr11/12
blue mountains if anyone know where they are...west of sydney...hooray for hippies! haha not.
but yeah i like to dance...and i kinda like the colour purple...this isn't my main gaia account but i felt like giving it something to do for a bit.
i hav a dog. his name is simba and he is awesome.
only child. def. not spoilt.
so yeah
hi.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 8:28 pm
Hello all!

I am teh Vivi! (Irl you may know me as Eli or Eliana, however, here I am teh Vivi) I live in Perth, Western Australia, I love it here, I live near Freo so I get the sea breeze and thank heaven's for that, the freo doctor is a big relief, especially in summer! hooray for the doctor!

I'm a girl, a 21 year old girl and also a big geek, I love many geeky things, including anime/manga, computer games, Dungeons and Dragons... I love rock music and will listen to almost anything!
Things I don't like include racist intolerant people, now don't get me wrong, I like to laugh at racist jokes as much as the next person, what I don't like is people who are -actually- racist, nothing wrong with jokes, something wrong with retards who think they can judge people based on thier ethnicity. The other thing I don't like is boiled carrots. Eww, I hate boiled carrots.

I own a cat, he is the best, his name is Enki and he is the cutest cat in the world!  

the eater of dreams

Mega Waffles

8,850 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Party Animal 100

xiridian

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 2:46 am
:B Aussie; QLDer; avid Ashes and Rugby/Trinations fan. I'm quite fond of the phrase, "Always beat the Poms!" It's how I've been brought up.

Female, eighteen, two jobs, no social life. :3 Call me Xiri.

edit oh, right. I live in Brisbane, I like writing, and I'm a crazy cat!hermit!lady in the making. 8D~  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 4:07 am
Hi,

I'm Jim. And from Brisbane. And I like cricket (yeah us convicts are beating the poms yay!), AFL (a little), writing (song lyrics, poems and other things), and listening to music. WIll listen to almost anything. Live music is fun also. Yeah btw I'm 21.  

the8thark

S n o o p i e

5,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 10:50 pm
    Im Kandi, I live in Wa, 15, Year 11, Huzzah! [This year ;D], Uhm.. Artist, Pixel and Hand drawn, Music fanatic, Er.. Crazy! Lol. Just ask if you wanna know something <3

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 6:38 pm
Hiya! I'm Cherry_bomberm call me cherry.  

- Strike without Mercy -

shexbeaver

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 1:41 am
hey,
I'm sherrie, and i'm from brisbane. i'm 21, and a 2nd year student at Griffith University studying Bachelor of Special Education. i have no life at the moment, so i suppose i'll have a life again when uni starts again for the new year lol  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 5:12 pm
shexbeaver
hey,
I'm sherrie, and i'm from brisbane. i'm 21, and a 2nd year student at Griffith University studying Bachelor of Special Education. i have no life at the moment, so i suppose i'll have a life again when uni starts again for the new year lol

lol, i live at the bottom of that campus razz  

scruffy012

Wolfeona The Wise

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 6:04 pm
Hi, I’m Alex. User name Wolfeona The Wise. I’m 25 and from Adrian, Michigan. Sorry guys, no I’m not and Aussie, but I just love Australia so much, that well, thought I would join. One day I am going to visit there. maybe even this year if all goes well. Well anyway looking forward to talking to yall. And thanks for letting me join. heart  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 12:43 am
scruffy012
shexbeaver
hey,

Which campus? lol  

shexbeaver

scruffy012

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 3:02 am
shexbeaver
scruffy012
shexbeaver
hey,

Which campus? lol

mt gravatt, but i go to nathan  
The Official Australian Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out