Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The Clearing Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 115 116 117 118 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Angel_Fantasy

Beloved Prophet

6,900 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2005 10:18 am
Star scratched behind his ears. "What's wrong?"  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2005 10:20 am
flame fell to his side and tuned around"nothing? why do you ask"  

Slighter
Captain

Angel_Fantasy

Beloved Prophet

6,900 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2005 10:25 am
Star rolled her eyes. "I'm not going to kill you or anything. Feh. I ask because you're always looking so suspicious. Ah, nevermind. I'm going to go check up on Shadow now. I'll see you around." She turned towards the way she came and started to walk back. "And try not to look like you just commited murder every time I see you." Star smirked.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2005 10:26 am
he smilled"maybe i did?" he smirked and styarted walking the oposite way ahs if he was somesort of killer  

Slighter
Captain

Angel_Fantasy

Beloved Prophet

6,900 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2005 7:57 am
Star made her way back into the open of the clearing. Shadow wasn't there anymore and she sighed. "Oh well. I guess I'm already used to always being alone. What does it matter if I was alone for a few more days?" Star turned wolf and curled up under the stars, trying to will herself to sleep. With a final glance at the starry night sky for tonight, she whispered to the two bright stars above, "Goodnight mother, goodnight father..." Putting her head on her paws, Star slowly closed her eyes, for once, putting her guard down, since she didn't expect anyone to visit her for the rest of the night.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2005 8:15 am
Star made her way to the clearing. "Ahh...how long it's been since I was last here." She look her usual spot, which was near the edge of the cliff that overlooked a large amount of the forest. From here, she could see the outlines of the mountains and even a part of the lake where she just was. Star smiled contentedly at the sceanery and distracted herself by eating some of the strawberries she had picked earlier.  

Angel_Fantasy

Beloved Prophet

6,900 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Tim_Sscoville

8,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2005 9:55 am
wanders into the clearing wiondering what this place is but seeing no one he desides to watch the birds.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2005 2:50 pm
Star had soon laid on her back in the rather tall grass after she ate a few berries. It was hard for others to see her in this position. She looked up at the passing clouds when a small shadow flew across for a quick moment. Star turned her head towards one side, as the thing that caused the shadow landed near her. It was a small sparrow. Her eyes widened slightly and she slowly sat up, moving away from it as unnoticably as she could. For Star was a bit afraid of birds. She looked at it with uneasiness as its round and beady eyes met hers. A quiet whimper was heard from Star as she froze on the spot.  

Angel_Fantasy

Beloved Prophet

6,900 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Tim_Sscoville

8,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2005 7:22 pm
as he woke up in the clearing he watched the birds fly through the air with the grace of dolphins through the water

" is there anyone there he asks the bushes"
as he sits up and watches the bugs this time  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2005 7:27 pm
She did not dare to turn away from the birds' eyes, even when she heard and recognized Drave's voice. "Y-yes.." She swallowed. Her voice sounded far away. Star tried again. "Yes, I'm here..."

((Oops. Sorry, gotta go now! Night! ^__^))  

Angel_Fantasy

Beloved Prophet

6,900 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2005 3:23 pm
Heart walked from the lake to the clearing. She looked around and it was empty, she had always loved the clearing, it was peaceful. Just you, the birds, and the rustling of trees in the breeze. It was a nice plae to think about life, which was exactly what she wanted to do.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2005 3:28 pm
She laid down and rolled on her back, she looked up at the sky, and was reminded of Sky. She wondered how he was doing, his smell was faint in the air, so he must've been away soomewhere doing something like he had always done. That is what had made them so distant after she gave birth to the pups. He hadn't been there. she wondered if he was pining for her as much as she was for him. If he had moved on or if he was just sitting somewhere like she was, trying to get away.  

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2005 3:50 pm
Heart stood up, she cought Drave's scent in the air coming from the lake. She wondered if he would come to see her. Wondered if it was wise for her to see him when she was busy thinking about Sky. She wouldn't go to see him though, she never did that.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 2:22 pm
slighter woke up near the clearing by a small stream, and really didn't know where he was until he got up and started looking around, alittle after and went over and layed down near the middle of the clearing underneath a small tree, he wasen't really in the mood to do anything today and felt like being alone, but knowing the people around the area he knew he would be bothered anyhow so he stayed still in the shade closing his eye letting his spirit being taken away by the wind  

Slighter
Captain

Angel_Fantasy

Beloved Prophet

6,900 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 2:29 pm
Star's eyes looked icy blue when she entered the clearing. She felt that there was something wrong about today. Something like her friends needing her somewhere or someone getting hurt. She was so absorbed into thinking, she didn't look where she was going and tripped over Slighter. "Oh. Sorry." Her eyes looked distant and she didn't care about what Flame told her before about him. Without knowing it, she sat down beside him and looked off into the distance.  
</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 115 116 117 118 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games