Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge
The Seto Kaiba B-Movie RPG Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2005 1:41 pm
"Not now Mokuba, I'm busy." Seto said.
"Listen to your brother Kaiba-boy." Pegasus said. "He says important things from time to time."
"Like all the time." Jamie giggled.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2005 1:44 pm
Mokuba smiled seeing people were listening, " See I think Jamie does have it, she has piles of CDs, one might be yours. " Mokuba pointed out feeling happy thinking Seto would be proud and happy if he was right.  

InunaideGner

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2005 1:53 pm
"Really? She's got CDs?" Seto turned to Jamie. "You've got CDs?"
"Ya, they're pretty colours and they're shiny and I like them." She smiled.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2005 1:58 pm
" See, shes got many, I'm pretty sure one of them is your game. " Mokuba replied taking the CDs from Jamie leaving the jewels in her hands. " Here, Let's go see if one of them is yours. " Mokuba replied handing Seto the disks.  

InunaideGner

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2005 2:29 pm
Jamie pouted and promptly shapeshifted into a green form very similar to Mystique in the X-Men movie, only smooth and with black hair and solid black eyes.
"If you want to know which is which, I'm sure Seto labeled it." Jamie said, only her voice had dropped a little lower and was a lot smoother.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2005 2:44 pm
Mokuba looked through and indeed found the game as by the label. " Here it is. " Mokuba said handing it to Seto with a smile somewhat rpoud of himself.  

InunaideGner

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2005 2:55 pm
"You want it? You must go on a quest through time. And no Seto, that is not like the quest Link went on. You aren't the hero of time." Jamie said, seeing his anxious look. "I'm just sending you back in time to satisfy my own need to cause mischief. This is Saturnalia after all."
Jamie smirked and sent the two to anceint Britain where they appeared standing on the round table.
"Er..." Seto was rather shocked and not sure of any of these men carrying old weapons and with chain mail.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2005 3:51 pm
Mokuba looked a little scared at these men, " Seto, their creeping me out. " Mokuba replied holding onto Setos arm. He couldnt help but curse Jamie for sending them here for a game.  

InunaideGner

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2005 5:14 pm
"Oh no... this is during the time of King Arthur. Mokuba, see that guy with the gold circlet? That's Arthur, the king." Seto explained, trying to convince himself as well. "He's not going to speak Japanese, or English, or any modern language... Well... we ought to try to communicate before they recover their wits and stab us to death."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2005 5:29 pm
Mokuba nodded holding more onto Seto becoming even more scared then before. " How are we going to though, we dont know their language and even if we did communicate, they might still try to kill us. " Mokuba said nervously.  

InunaideGner

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2005 6:02 pm
"I think they think I'm a sorrcerror. It sounds like that's what they're saying anyway." Seto said. "Mokuba, I had to learn all sorts of languages remember? I learned Latin and Celtic too."
"" Seto said, fumbling his language badly, but still understandable. ""
"" Seto took a moment to figure out what had been said, and was promptly annoyed by that.
"" Seto replied. ""
"" Seto blinked at that. He wasn't expecting that.
"" Seto asked. He paused. "Mokuba, we're in Camelot. We should also get down off this table. They aren't going to hurt us."

((Yup, Mokuba probably can't understand Seto speaking anceint Celtic.))  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2005 6:05 pm
Mokuba nodded as he got off the table, though he had no clue what either of them were saying, he could see that Seto said the right things. He still held onto Seto still a little scared but his grasp and losend.  

InunaideGner

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2005 6:17 pm
"" The man Seto presumed was Arthur asked.
"" He replied. He quickly explained to Mokuba that this was a time before anyone had a surname.
"" he replied. Seto bowed respectfully.
"" Called a knight, dressed with the standard of a lily. Seto didn't know his Canterbury tales very well, but he was pretty sure that guy was Lancelot.
"" Seto said, deciding he had ought to play this up. He still had his Duel Disk on, as was only natural for him, and so he summoned a Blue Eyes, to the shock and awe of the various knights.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 9:26 am
Mokuba had bowed along when Seto did and just watched as the blue eyes was summoned. He smiled thinking this would be easier then he thought.  

InunaideGner

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 9:47 am
"" Asked another.
"Mokuba, he asked what magic you can do. Remember that card trick? Do that." Seto produced a deck of cards from his pocket.  
The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games