Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Back to Guilds

Tags: Purple, Moonlight, Chat, Hangout, Moon 

Reply *~Purple Moonlight Haze~*
Introduce Yourself! ^__^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

heres where you place your characters
ok!
100%
 100%  [ 303 ]
Total Votes : 303

Moonlight_HuangHou
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 7:13 am
hi everyone and thank you all for joining!!
PS: Mika!! The yellow is sooo bright!! o_O *Runs for sunglasses*
But Pika looks cute!  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 7:15 am
Moonlight_HuangHou
7-Death Strike-7
Hey,I just got invited to the guild a few minutes ago and thought i'll drop by to introduce my self o.o Well,Anyways on with the introduction,I'm Denise,You can call me Striker or Denise either way doesn't matter,I think i'm the youngest in the guild sweatdrop And yeah i'm not posting a rpcp(roleplay char profile) Too lazy at the moment to do so...So yeah cya!~Aaand thanxs for the invite moonlight!~ heart
Thank YOU for joining!!! 3nodding heart I hope you like it here! You might be the youngest theres a b-day list here. ^.^

There is? Interesting...o.o  

7-Death Strike-7

Moonlight_HuangHou
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 7:20 am
7-Death Strike-7
Moonlight_HuangHou
7-Death Strike-7
Hey,I just got invited to the guild a few minutes ago and thought i'll drop by to introduce my self o.o Well,Anyways on with the introduction,I'm Denise,You can call me Striker or Denise either way doesn't matter,I think i'm the youngest in the guild sweatdrop And yeah i'm not posting a rpcp(roleplay char profile) Too lazy at the moment to do so...So yeah cya!~Aaand thanxs for the invite moonlight!~ heart
Thank YOU for joining!!! 3nodding heart I hope you like it here! You might be the youngest theres a b-day list here. ^.^

yup! ^_^ For those who are active so when the date comes around theres a b-day thread dedicated to that person. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 7:23 am
Moonlight_HuangHou
7-Death Strike-7
Moonlight_HuangHou
7-Death Strike-7

yup! ^_^ For those who are active so when the date comes around theres a b-day thread dedicated to that person. 3nodding

ooo too bad my bday already passed...O.o  

7-Death Strike-7

Luna Furia

Timid Lunatic

7,400 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 8:05 am
Hello, I just recently Joined.
Name: Night
Thanks for inviting me Moonlight!  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 8:13 am
Moonlight_Shadow90
Hello, I just recently Joined.
Name: Night
Thanks for inviting me Moonlight!
Thank you for joining!! ^_^ I hope ou like it here! heart  

Moonlight_HuangHou
Captain

denbegea afson de bereu

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 6:26 pm
name:Xiang(Liang)
special ability:healing people with inca rune(not kidding)
interest:buying stock option,digging rune,doing something weird with rune

thank for inviting!  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 5:51 am
Name: Adriana of the Kittens
Age: Like onesies gazillinoinies! (demands this amount in money ninja )
Avid lover of individuality, music, art, spooks, animals, and the colors green, purple, and black. dramallama
Happy to exist here!

AdrianaKitten

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 6:16 am
Welcome to the guild biggrin i look forwards to chatting/rping with you :3  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 12:42 pm
Name: Chem smile
Age: Somewhere between the young teen age and older teen age. (between 13-18 ) razz
I love to do lots of things except for homework, tests, and um... chores.  

chemsci42

Natalia Winter

Omnipresent Lunatic

13,900 Points
  • Married 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 8:46 pm
Name: Breezy, for short
Sign: Virgo
B-day: August 30th
Hobbies: Tarot readings, collecting manga, Gaia, writing

I was invited a while ago, but never got around to actually checking it out. sweatdrop I'm pretty terrible about doing that sort of stuff. I like to role play and write stories. I currently have a story with my boyfriend going, and three with my best friend. I am questing for a Whip of Ice and would like some help with this, seeing as how no one else is helping me. emo Anyways, I like to talk once you get me started but other than that I'm all around quiet. 3nodding I am interested in manga and anime (woot!). Uhm, so yeah. redface

I would love to do natal charts for people! Only 500 gold a chart! Lots of information! Please message me if you would like me to do this for you! I would only need your full real name, date of birth, time of birth, city, country and state of birth. The information will be sent back in a message. 3nodding

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 6:30 am
Welcome new members!! *pounces/hugs* ^_^  

0Moon_Maiden0

Natalia Winter

Omnipresent Lunatic

13,900 Points
  • Married 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 8:07 pm
Hi! 4laugh

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 3:44 pm
I just joined the Guild, hello all! My name is Adelaide, I answer to Addie and can be easily convinced to do things with promises of cookies. Seriously, I love cookies.  

xAdelaidex

v delectat

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 4:00 pm
Ahaha.
Name: Annabella Noxious
Interests: Drawing, reading, procrastinating, the color pink, anime, smut, yaoi, vultures, and barracudas.
Yeah.

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games