Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
RP: Tales End Inn - Lucia City Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jazzfox

Distinct Werewolf

9,400 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2004 5:24 pm
DracosBlackwing
((OOC: Vulpus just told me that she can't reconnect to Gaia, and has to drop out of the RP for now. And if this keeps up, I may be next...))

((What's that mean though? o.o; ))  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2004 5:28 pm
Kuro Feuer
Vulpus
Elana got up after draining her canteen and headed for the kitchen where the catlike creature was rushing around like some roadrunner with their head cut off, she gently stopped the bartender and knelt down being a bit talled than the kid, "why don't I help till your co-workers arrive I can make breakfast for the patrons that are here and you can make sure the dragon find a comfortable place to sit"
she didn't wait for an answer but went to work, in about 30 minutes she had made pancake batter, eggs, hashbrowns and warmed some ham she found in the fridge
"Breakfast comming up!" she called from the window and set two plates of breakfast out for the catfox to grab
then cooked the rest and exited feeding her lion a slice of warmed ham and drinking a glass of water
"I'm kinda used to cooking for big crowds, I sometimes keep a few shifters for the night when they find my home they are fed and get a chance to sleep unbothered, then they can head off" she nodded and headed back to her corner....

Kuro stared wide eyed as she served out the first two plates "going!" he made his way out from the bar, picking up te two plates "eee! thank you!"

before going back, he helped serving most of the food in several plates and began placing them at the bar, ready for the customers to pick it up nice and warm, as soon as he finished, he settled in, helping himself some of it, it had been a while since he had real food, he looked over to where she went to sit, nodding "thank you very much! would you and your feline friend want anything to drink at all?"
"no thank you" Elana bowed her head gently, "I don't drink alcohol in the morning" she gave a small smile and settled in her corner again enjoying the quiet, "oh by the by the rest of the batter and the like are in the fridge so they don't spoil" she took a pocket book out of her sachel and read silently scratching azreal between the ears

(it works!....for now)  

Vulp

5,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Lloxie

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2004 5:30 pm
Vulpus
Kuro Feuer
Vulpus
Elana got up after draining her canteen and headed for the kitchen where the catlike creature was rushing around like some roadrunner with their head cut off, she gently stopped the bartender and knelt down being a bit talled than the kid, "why don't I help till your co-workers arrive I can make breakfast for the patrons that are here and you can make sure the dragon find a comfortable place to sit"
she didn't wait for an answer but went to work, in about 30 minutes she had made pancake batter, eggs, hashbrowns and warmed some ham she found in the fridge
"Breakfast comming up!" she called from the window and set two plates of breakfast out for the catfox to grab
then cooked the rest and exited feeding her lion a slice of warmed ham and drinking a glass of water
"I'm kinda used to cooking for big crowds, I sometimes keep a few shifters for the night when they find my home they are fed and get a chance to sleep unbothered, then they can head off" she nodded and headed back to her corner....

Kuro stared wide eyed as she served out the first two plates "going!" he made his way out from the bar, picking up te two plates "eee! thank you!"

before going back, he helped serving most of the food in several plates and began placing them at the bar, ready for the customers to pick it up nice and warm, as soon as he finished, he settled in, helping himself some of it, it had been a while since he had real food, he looked over to where she went to sit, nodding "thank you very much! would you and your feline friend want anything to drink at all?"
"no thank you" Elana bowed her head gently, "I don't drink alcohol in the morning" she gave a small smile and settled in her corner again enjoying the quiet, "oh by the by the rest of the batter and the like are in the fridge so they don't spoil" she took a pocket book out of her sachel and read silently scratching azreal between the ears

(it works!....for now)

****OOC****

Yay! Welcome back Vulpy. ^.^

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2004 5:30 pm
Jazzfox
DracosBlackwing
((OOC: Vulpus just told me that she can't reconnect to Gaia, and has to drop out of the RP for now. And if this keeps up, I may be next...))

((What's that mean though? o.o; ))

Pretty much what it says... sweatdrop Gaia's been acting up again.... haven't you noticed?  

DracosBlackwing

Vulp

5,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2004 5:37 pm
(yay! we killed the thread! razz )  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2004 5:38 pm
Dracos slowly creeped into the back room, the smell of all the fresh food and cooking tantalizing his nostrils. He quickly found his way over to the refrigerator, and began taking things out, then stopped and poked his head through the hole that the dishes normally got put through, grinning at those sitting at the counter. "Af Mas! I see you're up and about. Glad you're feeling better. Does anyone else want anything to eat? I make a mean smoothie, and I know a lot of other good recipes as well." He swung his head back and forth, looking for any takers.  

DracosBlackwing

Jazzfox

Distinct Werewolf

9,400 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2004 5:38 pm
((Oh that...))

((;_; Dun kill the thread; I'm still here... here... here... ))  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2004 5:41 pm
::Her head suddenly perked up; ears pricked on end as she looked hopefully from her far off corner::

Can you make blueberry pancakes with strawberry sauce and strawberry milkshake??!!?? ::She asked, much energetically than she'd seemed for the last day or so::  

Jazzfox

Distinct Werewolf

9,400 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Brandisher 100

DracosBlackwing

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2004 5:41 pm
OOC:It was probably everyone having to click 'refresh' over and over that stopped it, not us.))  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2004 5:42 pm
Kleah blinked and perked his ears up, sitting up a little straighter. Did that dragon just offer to -cook- food for everyone? .... FOOD! He grinned and skittered out from behind the potted plant, yipping and barking, completely oblivious to the others in the room now. He hadn't eaten all day! Food was a very good idea.

He hopped up onto a stool by the bar, then onto the bar and yipped at the dragon. He licked his lips and started pacing around for a few moments, then flopped on the bartop.

Lloxie

Vulp

5,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2004 5:44 pm
Lloxie
Kleah blinked and perked his ears up, sitting up a little straighter. Did that dragon just offer to -cook- food for everyone? .... FOOD! He grinned and skittered out from behind the potted plant, yipping and barking, completely oblivious to the others in the room now. He hadn't eaten all day! Food was a very good idea.

He hopped up onto a stool by the bar, then onto the bar and yipped at the dragon. He licked his lips and started pacing around for a few moments, then flopped on the bartop.
azreal looked up and let out a low purr, he said from his spot near elana,  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2004 5:46 pm
OOC: For those interested in adventures outside the inn.

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=7600  

Selene Aries

Af Mas

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2004 5:53 pm
DracosBlackwing
Dracos slowly creeped into the back room, the smell of all the fresh food and cooking tantalizing his nostrils. He quickly found his way over to the refrigerator, and began taking things out, then stopped and poked his head through the hole that the dishes normally got put through, grinning at those sitting at the counter. "Af Mas! I see you're up and about. Glad you're feeling better. Does anyone else want anything to eat? I make a mean smoothie, and I know a lot of other good recipes as well." He swung his head back and forth, looking for any takers.

"Sure, I'll take one. I'll take it back to my room"

OOC: I've gotta go for a while, so see you later.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2004 5:54 pm
Jazzfox
::Her head suddenly perked up; ears pricked on end as she looked hopefully from her far off corner::

Can you make blueberry pancakes with strawberry sauce and strawberry milkshake??!!?? ::She asked, much energetically than she'd seemed for the last day or so::

"Well, let me see what's in here, but I think I have everything for that... Anyone else?" Looking down, he saw the little barking person in front of him, then smiled. "And what do you want, little one?" He glanced at the warrior who had the lion, when she made her remark, then sniffed. "I wouldn't eat a harmless little puppy! That would be just... wrong!"

((OOC:HEY, what did Kleah say? I'm a shifter, so I would understand.))  

DracosBlackwing

DracosBlackwing

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2004 5:57 pm
Dracos whipped up a peach and strwaberry smoothie in the blender behind the counter, then handed it through the slot to AF Mas, who trotted off with it.

((OOC: Seeya, Af!))  
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games