Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Memorable Threads
Discussion: Newest Updates. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

candycrack
Captain

Fashionable Glitch

11,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2005 11:34 pm
I cannot wait for it either, Im also interestead to see what the new town is going to have to bring. 3nodding Im also curious as to how the housing is actualy going to work.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2005 11:51 pm
Everyday I am so proud I beat my addiction to the video game animal crossing. And everyday, Gaia get closer and closer to becoming online version of animal crossing.

Think about it
-Fishing and fishing contest
-Outfits
-Rare Items
-Alot of the event characters are similiar (jack)
-All your neighbors fall into about three personalities (annoyingly sweet, kick a**, and ******** assholes)
-And now housing!

Yes Gaia is like Animal Crossing, except then we get weapons, and how I long for a katana many a times when talking to Ursala the Bear.
*END CRAZY TALK*
On the whole, I like the housing because it's going to allow us to express ourselves more then just avatars. Unfortunatly I feel the journals kind of feel out of trend, most people use them for other stupidier things then their purpose while other whine and b***h that everyone should read their journal.

I am hoping the housing stays popular and is enjoyable. I also hope the furniture isn't too expensive and the format hard to use (hated that about Neopet housing when I was on there). But I have a feeling I'll go bankrupt because I'll be changing my furniture as often as I change my clothes. sweatdrop  

Jibo Phoenix

Destruction Kitty

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2005 12:10 am
If Ursala's anything like Tutu I know exactly what you mean. scream Damn bears!

I'm definitely planning on making my house nice. It'd be really nice if they arrange it so people can 'visit' and their avatars show up in your house when they're there... but I'm not sure if that's in their plans or not. At any rate, definitely still want it nice for when the judges come by. xd  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2005 12:18 am
Im not the only one who beat animal crossing, and see gaia as it eek We need an animal crossing support groupe.

Gah, I hope housing is nothing like neo pets... I still never figured out how to keep the furniture in place it was always different. I also hope furiniture and household items are not priced insanely high... that would be dreadful. gonk

I also wonder if the new town is going to have a new fishing spot. surprised  

candycrack
Captain

Fashionable Glitch

11,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Sincerus

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2005 3:45 am
I'm thinking that it will be relativly expensive. and right now I don't think I could afford it sweatdrop
My Gold
Welcome Sincerus , your Gaia Gold: 266

sweatdrop

My only other worry is that we will get closer and closer to Neopets, with the focus of Gaia being slowly moved away from the forums.

Okay maybe I have more than one worry ninja .

Whether it be expensive or free, will it be required?
It seems with every new feature there is almost an entire month of common glitches.
Some of the glitches last for quite a long time. Think the release of Gaia Fishing and the pick up of topics in the Q&F regarding "Topic is currently being archived"

The Admins, however, seem to always pull through.

On a related topic, with the preview in the Extended Feedback forum the avatars seemed to have new items on, the looked very ninja-esque.
Perhaps we will either have swords, the new scarfs, or mask as the donation items or as the newly released items.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2005 3:18 pm
All I need is cardboard condo and I'll be fine, big enough for two though. Maybe I could even have a roll of double-ply toilete paper for a pillow, THAT would be the life. Oh yeah cool .

Unless I can actually get something back from the houses I don't think I'll get one, like even though fishing is sometimes a waste of gold at least I have the fun of fishing and working up for a Fishy Hat. I don't think I'll find the same joy in decorating a house for my ava...maybe they can a have stop your house from lighting on fire game! surprised  

Dorg Endo

Nakago_Chan

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2005 3:30 pm
Dorg Endo
All I need is cardboard condo and I'll be fine, big enough for two though. Maybe I could even have a roll of double-ply toilete paper for a pillow, THAT would be the life. Oh yeah cool .

Unless I can actually get something back from the houses I don't think I'll get one, like even though fishing is sometimes a waste of gold at least I have the fun of fishing and working up for a Fishy Hat. I don't think I'll find the same joy in decorating a house for my ava...maybe they can a have stop your house from lighting on fire game! surprised

It would be nice if you could display your items in your inventory in your house... but other than that, I don't really see the point.

As for animal crossings. It was a pretty fun game... but I found it got stale after a while. Best characters are Woolio and Sproket though

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2005 1:35 pm
Housing seems cool... but then it seems like a waste of money.

I mean , at least I get to display my av. I doubt people are going to be falling over themselves to look at house.

I dunno.... I just want to see the new town.

And sadly, Im very curious about this "Ian's rival".

Miss Puu

Protocol Rain

Business Businessman

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2005 9:15 pm
I'm also looking forward to this newfangled housing system. The new donation items will be furniture/walpaer/carpet of some kind, no doubt 3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2005 8:18 am
Kasplatza Red
I'm also looking forward to this newfangled housing system. The new donation items will be furniture/walpaer/carpet of some kind, no doubt 3nodding

surprised For some reason, that never occured to me, and I am now pouting. I hope they don't stop making donations items stuff to do with your avatar, because...then...it'd be no incentive. gonk You guys are right, no one's going to be all over themselves looking at houses. And if it's not relatively inexpensive, I'll be a hobo. I'd rather buy cool stuff for my avatar, which everyone can see. V_V  

Darth Haley

Dorg Endo

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2005 10:43 pm
Kasplatza Red
That would be worse then PJs as a donation item gonk . (not to dis PJs but they should not have been a donation item)

I didn't need more reasons to fear giving to Gaia, b/c I like to help out Gaia a lil but I fear for really bad stuff.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2005 6:17 am
Do you think that the different wallpapers and floors will cost more as well? gonk That would suck.

The silhouettes (sp?) in the "new town, new faces?!" look to me like they are robots of some kind.  

Damn Leprechauns

8,150 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200

Sincerus

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2005 8:10 am
I'm really hoping that the donation items continue to be items, im not at all interested in getting wallpaper or carpet.
IN the un-official preview there are pretty cool items like a new tpe of scarf, armor, and swords.
Thats what I'm interested in. Silly rabbit carpet isn't for kids.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2005 12:43 pm
woo new event items what do you guy's think?

I like the ballon idea, its a cute idea. Im not to sure about the pin or the hat yet however, since I can't see them. sad  

candycrack
Captain

Fashionable Glitch

11,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Damn Leprechauns

8,150 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2005 4:03 pm
Here's the images for all the ball event items:

User ImageV Pin Left
User ImageV Pin Right
User ImageParty Hat
User ImageBalloon  
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games