Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dark Hand

Back to Guilds

Meant for skilled creative writers who like to role play 

Tags: Dark, action, fighting, romance, story 

Reply Dark Hand role playing
Rune Seaker 3: Rise to Kings Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 92 93 94 95 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

if you choked a smurf, what color would they turn???
  blue
  white
  green
  red
View Results

SkittleScion
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 9:16 pm
Joa-Boo
SkittleScion
Sogue tried to recover...it was difficult to think of stratagies with which to thwart Abomination when his body felt like jelly.

"H E L I A R G H T ! B U I N R N ! H E F I L L E R" Abomination yelled again. This time its body had reformed and towered over Sogue. Its giant swamp like structure bent over and kicked Sogue pretty hard.
"H E L I A R G H T ! B U I N R N ! H E F I L L E R"
Sogue spun in the air, trying extremly hard to recover. Eventually his feet found purchase, and he skidded to a stop. He stood the face the giant beast, trying to look for a weak or vulnerable spot.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 5:45 pm
SkittleScion
Joa-Boo
SkittleScion
Sogue tried to recover...it was difficult to think of stratagies with which to thwart Abomination when his body felt like jelly.

"H E L I A R G H T ! B U I N R N ! H E F I L L E R" Abomination yelled again. This time its body had reformed and towered over Sogue. Its giant swamp like structure bent over and kicked Sogue pretty hard.
Sogue spun in the air, trying extremly hard to recover. Eventually his feet found purchase, and he skidded to a stop. He stood the face the giant beast, trying to look for a weak or vulnerable spot.

"H E L I A R G H T ! B U I N R N ! H E F I L L E R" ((lol...there is a method to these words))
Abomination tumbled forward in an attempt to move but its body had become so heavy with zombies that there was no chance it could make any easy maneuver. It lifted one leg and fell backwards on itself, not fully yet one entity.  

Joa-Boo
Captain

Arthien

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 7:08 pm
((you forgetted about me, drew sad ))  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 12:32 pm
Arthien
((you forgetted about me, drew sad ))

((no...lol...just your part is alot more difficult to do then Chrises so when I have time I will get to you...like now))  

Joa-Boo
Captain

Joa-Boo
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 12:47 pm
Arthien
"Alright," Helena said, turning to follow them. She'd always had little faith in herself, and it surprised her when people actually believed she could succeed at a task. It just worried her so much to be within some near radius of JaoBoo. She knew nothing about him, but by the way Sogue had spoken about his suspicion that JaoBoo had planted Helena's dreams. "What's with JaoBoo anyways?" she asked, "I mean, what made him go crazy in the first place?"((I still am not completely clear about all of the details))

Lenomie could be heard from the front of the line. She made a small noise as if to hold something back and remained silent. Nitsu however didn't care about speaking, at least he had no feelings for the subject.

"well you can say it started when he was exiled from his home country and forced to live as a beast among the wilderness. It was there he began to lose touch with society and became what is known as the white Lycan. In legend, the white Lycan is the hound to the grind reaper, its slave. Joa Boo claims this to not be true but I think that’s where he got his scythe. He murdered death, some how killed him and mastered the powers of shadows. It was some time then that he began to developed this theory of perfection." Nitsu words clapped off the walls and echoed all through the catacombs.

"not to long after that I found him," Lenomie began to speak. She was quiet at first and then stopped against the wall to sit, "he was way into debt and they where going to hang him so I saved him. Talked to him and really began to like this man. I met him on the Island of Fray. He was stacked under piles of books, reading away like one of those crazy monks. The man was a genius. He began telling me of all of these crazy things and I was young at the time and just laughed along with him, not truly seeing how serious he was about the things he said. I asked him to follow me home and we met up with Sogue after we where called to a meeting by the oracle. That’s when the three of us became a team and began searching for the rune stones. Not long after that we met up with drew on Hevon 7. Drew was building mimic runes to help find the real ones and that’s where Joa Boo began to secretly experiment with the runes. He would do all of these crazy things and no one knew. He would start acting all weird and all until a few days after I had Nitsu he……he” Lenomie was fighting back tears. She felt more to the ground. Nitsu comforted his mother but he knew she wouldn’t be able to get it out.

“ he killed her. In cold blood, ripped her heart out as it was beating and sucked it into the real black Runestone. No one knew he had it, but he had found it along with working for the grim reaper in the wilderness. Drew came in shortly after that and Killed Joa Boo. He placed his soul inside the demonic world based on the black Runestone so that no one could ever bring him back.”  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 4:55 pm
Joa-Boo
SkittleScion
Joa-Boo
SkittleScion

"H E L I A R G H T ! B U I N R N ! H E F I L L E R" ((lol...there is a method to these words))
Abomination tumbled forward in an attempt to move but its body had become so heavy with zombies that there was no chance it could make any easy maneuver. It lifted one leg and fell backwards on itself, not fully yet one entity.

((Heliarght...Liar...Buirn...almost looks like burn...Hefiller...i can see Hell in that...I dunno))
Sogue moved forward, shooting bullets into Abomination, trying to distract it and make it loose even more momentum. He saw that it was having trouble moving around normally, and so he pushed forward offensivly.  

SkittleScion
Vice Captain

Arthien

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 6:02 pm
Helena went and knelt beside Lenomie and put a comforting hand on her shoulder. "Then how did he kill Sogue? And how are all of these horrible things happening if JaoBoo isn't reachable?" she asked, furrowing her brow.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 7:40 am
SkittleScion
Joa-Boo
SkittleScion
Joa-Boo
SkittleScion

((Heliarght...Liar...Buirn...almost looks like burn...Hefiller...i can see Hell in that...I dunno))
Sogue moved forward, shooting bullets into Abomination, trying to distract it and make it loose even more momentum. He saw that it was having trouble moving around normally, and so he pushed forward offensivly.

The giant zombies leg gave and broke into pieces. It fell onto itself with another great roar.
((the words are: Heart Light, Burn In, Hell Fire))
Acidic blood squeezed from its pores and melted like a lake around the beast.  

Joa-Boo
Captain

Joa-Boo
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 7:49 am
Arthien
Helena went and knelt beside Lenomie and put a comforting hand on her shoulder. "Then how did he kill Sogue? And how are all of these horrible things happening if JaoBoo isn't reachable?" she asked, furrowing her brow.

"No, he came back through the rune stones. He twisted everything up and used Nitsu's dreams to come back. While alive he purposefully trained Nitsu in the art with the green Runestone. The green Runestone regulates dreams and senses. Through all of that Joa Boo came back as an image, a dream, kind of like a ghost. He forced Nitsu into killing some one used that life to bring himself back. Now he is pure negative energy and has built himself billions of ways to come back from the dead. He has become immortal and more real then the air you breath." Lenomie seemed afraid of her own words and shook as if a chill had passed through her.

Nitsu picked her back to her feet and brushed away another tear.
"come on, we don't have much time. We need to keep moving."  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 2:08 pm
Joa-Boo
SkittleScion
Joa-Boo
SkittleScion
Joa-Boo
SkittleScion

The giant zombies leg gave and broke into pieces. It fell onto itself with another great roar.
((the words are: Heart Light, Burn In, Hell Fire))
Acidic blood squeezed from its pores and melted like a lake around the beast.
Sogue stayed back. He put his gun away, but withdrew his blades, waiting for the Abomination to move. He didn't want to get close to the thing and risk hurting himself in the acid...but he hoped he had wounded the thing.  

SkittleScion
Vice Captain

Arthien

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 9:35 pm
Joa-Boo
Arthien

"No, he came back through the rune stones. He twisted everything up and used Nitsu's dreams to come back. While alive he purposefully trained Nitsu in the art with the green Runestone. The green Runestone regulates dreams and senses. Through all of that Joa Boo came back as an image, a dream, kind of like a ghost. He forced Nitsu into killing some one used that life to bring himself back. Now he is pure negative energy and has built himself billions of ways to come back from the dead. He has become immortal and more real then the air you breath." Lenomie seemed afraid of her own words and shook as if a chill had passed through her.

Helena stood up silently and obediently. She had so many questions to ask, but none of them could be voiced. She wasn't sure where to start. She was still trying to understand why she was the one that had been kidnapped. She wasn't anything special, and she knew it. She was just a vampire without a past. It was only chance that the only person she knew and cared about happened to be JaoBoo's worst enemy. Helena sighed deeply.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 12:35 pm
((to Sogue))
like some kind of horror movie, it happened so quickly. Abomination broke down into a pulp and then suddenly, through the blink of an eye, reappeared over powering Sogue with its massive body all around him. Its gaping hole seemed to be sucking away at Sogue, trying to eat him up and the closer it got, the more powerful its song sang.
"D E D E V O B Y A T H U R"
Abomination roared out as one of its massive hands twisted its way from behind you and trying toi stuff you into its gaping mouth.  

Joa-Boo
Captain

Joa-Boo
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 12:47 pm
Arthien
Joa-Boo
Arthien

Helena stood up silently and obediently. She had so many questions to ask, but none of them could be voiced. She wasn't sure where to start. She was still trying to understand why she was the one that had been kidnapped. She wasn't anything special, and she knew it. She was just a vampire without a past. It was only chance that the only person she knew and cared about happened to be JaoBoo's worst enemy. Helena sighed deeply.

"All I can say is its probably not for any good reason. There must be something about you that makes you very important to Joa Boo." Nitsu spoke as if reading your thoughts. He looked away quickly nervously and an itchy feeling shot through Helena's head. "I'm sorry, I couldn't help it. I can sense your confusion and I just want to help you. There’s just something about you that i like. I can feel it. It's like I've known you all my life." Nitsu said playing with his hands. he quickly took the lead and kept one hand against the walls as if he was the one holding them there. He was picking up his pace until they reached a much larger room.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 6:14 pm
Helena was taken aback by Nitsu's confession. It was uncommon that anyone would feel a familiarity from her that she did not feel about them. It also hit her, how much of a risk he and his mother were taking to get her out safely. Helena caught up with Nitsu. She took the hand he was not dragging along the wall in hers. "Thank you," she said, with as much sincerity as she could. She was touched that these two strangers would care about her life so much. She reached out for Lenomie's hand as well. "Thank you," she repeated, her voice softer. She gave each hand a little squeeze, then let them go again. Helena noticed the space they were in was much larger than the tunnel they'd been walking along. She groaned internally: How much further? she thought.  

Arthien

SkittleScion
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 4:52 am
Joa-Boo
((to Sogue))
like some kind of horror movie, it happened so quickly. Abomination broke down into a pulp and then suddenly, through the blink of an eye, reappeared over powering Sogue with its massive body all around him. Its gaping hole seemed to be sucking away at Sogue, trying to eat him up and the closer it got, the more powerful its song sang.
"D E D E V O B Y A T H U R"
Abomination roared out as one of its massive hands twisted its way from behind you and trying toi stuff you into its gaping mouth.
Sogue hacked away at the pieces trying to grab at him and clutch him, trying to make the monster release him. He felt his body tighten as his feral instincts surrounded him. His eyes turned black and his fangs and nails grew longer. His ears also became pointier as he felt the Vampire within him grow to prominence.  
Dark Hand role playing

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 92 93 94 95 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games