Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
a new batch of ninjas? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Level_E_Vampire

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 5:54 pm
sakata goes in to a cave in the woods and sleeps  
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 5:56 pm
Rose finished it and payed for the food. "Well, I'll be seeing you later, Sora and Cassie. Later for now." She said with a smile. She turned and headed for the apartment where they live at.  

Ryo-kun 89
Vice Captain

Level_E_Vampire

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 5:56 pm
sakata sleeps  
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 6:27 pm
"So...this is where you sleep at. Lucky for me. I can finally finish you off where no one can here you're screams of pain. Mwuhahaha!!" The hawk said as he walked over to her.  

Ryo-kun 89
Vice Captain

Level_E_Vampire

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 12:45 pm
sakata wakes up and jumps back like a maddened animal"grrrr"  
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 12:57 pm
"I see that you are still feisty as before. Well, I'm going to have to change that..." With that, he flapped his wings and created a large wind that can tear down a huge oak tree.  

Ryo-kun 89
Vice Captain

Level_E_Vampire

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 1:01 pm
she digs her claws in the ground  
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 1:07 pm
"Resourceful, but not enough!!!" He sends a kick to her stomach which flings her back into a caave wall.

While Rose was walking back, she sensed a huge amount of chakra building in the direction that Sakata went. She hurried home and saw Ryo darting from the door. "You sensed that to?"

"Yeah, I did...let's go!" He tossed her one of his shuriken and kunai holdsters and they ran in the direction of the cave. I hope we aren't too late.  

Ryo-kun 89
Vice Captain

Level_E_Vampire

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 1:08 pm
"grrr" she jumps off the cave wall  
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 1:19 pm
"Don't try to fight the inevitable. I will kill you here. Then I'm going to go after your precious friends." He said with a laugh.  

Ryo-kun 89
Vice Captain

Level_E_Vampire

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 1:20 pm
"just try me"sakata growls  
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 1:40 pm
The hawk tackles her to the ground and stomps down on her chest, slowly cutting down on her air supply. "Just die, you fool."  

Ryo-kun 89
Vice Captain

Level_E_Vampire

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 1:45 pm
"grrrrr..I learned never 2 trust anyone till I met Ryo and I won't die on him now....not ever"sakata says gritting her teeth"he was the first person 2 accept me for who I'm am" she digs her claws in the falcons foot"U DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"  
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 1:53 pm
The falcon grits its teeth at the pain, yet he's still has it's foot on her chest. "I can sense that your breathing is slowing down. Maybe you should accept your fate. Ryo doesn't care about you, no one does!!!"

Soon a few shuriken came flying at the falcon, hitting him in his back. "What was that!!!" The falcon turned around and saw two figures standing at the entrance to the cave.

"We are going to save you Sakata!" Ryo said.

"I won't stand by and watch one of my friends get killed after she saved me." Rose then jumped at him andstabs him with a kunai.  

Ryo-kun 89
Vice Captain

Level_E_Vampire

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 1:55 pm
sakata bites the falcon's foot and starts tearing  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games