Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
Hidden Leaf Ninja Academy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 155 156 157 158 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Windblade

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 10:44 am
Wind finally puts the pen in his hand away and looks over the scroll, nodding and correcting anything he sees wrong. "Finally done.." Picking up thje scroll, he walks inside and goes into the rafters. There he grabs the katana he got while away, and recites the scroll...
"Henge" He says and makes a reverse Ram Seal. Then puts the sword on his back.
-10 minutes later

Wind walks back outside and pulls out two Kunai. He tosses both into the air and then jumps up after them, using the roof as a platform. He grabs both kunai in mid-air, and tosses them staright into the branch below Polio and Cherry. He lands and says "Hello you two.." Then let's out a luagh.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 10:55 am
*does a flip* eh...Wind...hey..eh what's soo funny?..*grabs the two kunai and gives it to him* planning to kill us eh?...  

cherryblossom_chan

Polio

Friendly Kitten

10,400 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 11:05 am
Suddenly she opens her eyes and sees Cherry and Wind. She blinked a few times sitting up, she looks over at Cherry and Wind before she lets outa yawn and stretches.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 11:09 am
*looks over at polio* finally you woke-up........did you have a good dream?...  

cherryblossom_chan

Polio

Friendly Kitten

10,400 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 11:13 am
Looks at Cherry, "Depends on what you consider good." smiles and yawns again dropping from the branch.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 11:15 am
Polio
Looks at Cherry, "Depends on what you consider good." smiles and yawns again dropping from the branch.
ohh let me guess..dameon?....lmao..j/k... *sits down and falls backwards and does a flip..landing on the ground*..no where did panda go...  

cherryblossom_chan

Polio

Friendly Kitten

10,400 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 11:16 am
Whatches her, "You best be joking." smirks then stretches again, resting her hands behind her head looking around. "hn i dunno..."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 11:18 am
Polio
Whatches her, "You best be joking." smirks then stretches again, resting her hands behind her head looking around. "hn i dunno..."
*smirks*im not joking...just kidding *makes a V sign and winks* ..of course you won't know..you were sleeping...  

cherryblossom_chan

Polio

Friendly Kitten

10,400 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 11:21 am
cherryblossom_chan
Polio
*smirks*im not joking...just kidding *makes a V sign and winks* ..of course you won't know..you were sleeping...
Laughs, "Right kidding not joking." Shakes head, "True...but how do you know how long i had been asleep or if i was even awake when Panda was here." she pokes her forhead lightlyand smiles.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 11:22 am
"Why would I try to kill you? I was just seeing if you were awake or not." Wind says with a hint of a grin at the side of his mouth. "Oh, and Ohayo Polio, genki desu ka?"  

Windblade

DASHAWN-GANGSTA-93

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 11:22 am
dameon jumps down from a tree and nods to everyone. he sees a new face." hello. I 'm dameon. And you are?" he begins to look around and then thinks of what to do for today.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 11:23 am
well......when panda was here...we poked you and you never woke up....and you never talked..lol..we were right beside you ^.^;;  

cherryblossom_chan

DASHAWN-GANGSTA-93

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 11:26 am
" so i guess i'm not gonna learn your name." he fiddles around with a kunai, while being pensive.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 11:26 am
"Ohayo Wind...mhmm" she nods and grins then looks back at Cherry. "Maybe..." shrugs and looks around. "So what now...im in an chiper mood!" flips backwards and lands on her hands staying there a minute, looking at everyone.  

Polio

Friendly Kitten

10,400 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100

DASHAWN-GANGSTA-93

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 11:28 am
" ah so your name is wind? well you guys what would you like to do today?" he looks at all of them. he believes cherry would want to have fun, wind may want to train and polio may want to have fun as well. but who could really tell.  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 155 156 157 158 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games