Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Outer Rim
Lesser Known Goals Of The Empire Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2005 8:24 am
To figure out what evolutionary process caused the bith to develop butt heads.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2005 8:41 am
To build an interositer, space ships resembling flying hats, and genetically engineer a slave race affectionately called Mu-tants. then go to war against the Zagons and have to resort to atomic energy to keep the shields up. when the deposits of atomic ores runs dry they then plan on kidnapping a bunch of scientists from some back water sithhole, bring them back to Metalluna-I mean Coruscant, scramble their brains, then use the Sith hole planet as the new Coruscant...yeah, so you can see why this is a lesser known goal...it was Tarkin's Idea, we didn't really know where he was going with it and we really don't want to talk about it anymore.  

Sol Walker
Crew

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2005 12:29 pm
((This Island Earth! Good choice... Now...))

To try and kill the devilfish.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2005 3:43 pm
(sithspit...I can think of three movies i might have heard that from and I doubt any of them is the right one. sweatdrop )To stop terrorists from using the abandoned prison facility on Kessel to manufacture a new bioweapon by having Booster Terrik lead a band of storm comandoes in to retake the facility, Terrik's prior experience with kessel being the motivating factor in having him lead the group.  

Sol Walker
Crew

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2005 3:59 pm
((If this was a cult classic contest, I'd have to be a judge, as there is probably nobody who comes close to owning every single MST3k TV show like I do. Sorry.))

To build an Interociter.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2005 4:26 pm
((I put that up their already. 3nodding )) To buy out the Cheetos company as well as Kraft to come one step closer to finishing the construction of the unstoppable CHEESE STAR!!!  

Sol Walker
Crew

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2005 5:50 pm
((When? Okay))

To catalog Tom Servo's entire boxer collection.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2005 6:01 pm
to tunnel out of a space station with a miners pick.  

Sol Walker
Crew

Missing00

Invisible Guildsman

9,100 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2005 6:13 pm
To go on a series of missions on the wasted planet of Tattoine to end the slavery and restore the planet's atmosphere. Oh and also kick alot of a** along the way.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2005 6:33 pm
to challenge Starfleet in a game of hoops and pawn them like the pacifistic posers they are.
Empire versus Federation in a game of hoops. thats pay-per-view tv right there.  

Sol Walker
Crew

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2005 6:48 pm
to confound jerry at every turn!  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2005 8:41 pm
To conquer planets by arranging all of their greatest scientific minds in estates that feature art depicting fast food, and then taking them out.  

Nospai Deathous

Capn Deep Blusi

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2005 1:38 pm
Make sure jabba the hutt doesn''t clog the toilet.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2005 1:39 pm
to actually find the rebel hidden base on their own, rather than tricking others into finding it.  

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Nospai Deathous

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2005 9:32 pm
To /not/ get their asses whooped around the most powerful weapons in the galaxy, especially when said weapons are in /their/ control.  
The Outer Rim

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games