Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Angels and Dragons
Chat Thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dragonz Soul
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 7:07 am
just bumping thru mrgreen  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 9:36 am
Eternal_Dragonz
i used to never watch it until my sweetie told me about it then i started watching it and found i really liked it....thanks sweetheart heart heart

heart heart I Love You heart heart

Awww ^-^
You're welcome silly biggrin

I'm getting my hair cut on thursday... and if alanna comes to my concert on sunday.... then you will have a pic of me with shorter, straighter hair blaugh

heart heart I Love You Too Charwie heart heart

-xBeautiful-x_x-Angelx-
Vice Captain

AngelofLuna
Crew

Tiny Noob

7,850 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 12:31 pm
whee domokun BUMP domokun whee  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 12:34 pm
~Hanyou_Soulz~

Awww ^-^
You're welcome silly biggrin

I'm getting my hair cut on thursday... and if alanna comes to my concert on sunday.... then you will have a pic of me with shorter, straighter hair blaugh

heart heart I Love You Too Charwie heart heart

okay sweetie....can't wait to see that picture blaugh

heart heart I Love You Toji heart heart  

Eternal Dragonz
Captain

Dragonsring
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 3:07 am
bump  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 3:16 am
bump  

Dragonz Soul
Crew

Eternal Dragonz
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 11:00 am
OMG i'm so bored and it seems like noone is visiting the guild forum any more...what's up with that...are you all getting bored with the guild already....why not invite some of your friends to join us so we can have some more members and start to have some serious fun  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 11:16 am
Well... xp Some of my friends doesnt play gaia lately ((Like 3 moths or 1 year ago they played)) And i am trying and i dont know what to say.. rolleyes  

AngelofLuna
Crew

Tiny Noob

7,850 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Cookie Seduction
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 1:18 pm
AngelofLuna
sfinksss
AngelofLuna
Kagura x3 Who is that boy in the signature?
((I know :3 I just love Anime))

but I don't... I fell sooo freakO, cuz looks like I'm one of those rare inhabitants in gaia who don't watch anime... sweatdrop

That isnt wrong >_< Some people hate or dont like anime and some they do x3 sweatdrop I am only a big fan from Anime series and there are too many people who doesn't watch Anime.. blaugh

but looks like every one has anime in their interests...  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 4:57 pm
Eternal_Dragonz
OMG i'm so bored and it seems like noone is visiting the guild forum any more...what's up with that...are you all getting bored with the guild already....why not invite some of your friends to join us so we can have some more members and start to have some serious fun

Well I ahvent been on b/c of school and love afairs sweatdrop
Its been takeing up alot of my time latley; that along with my other forum that I go to.
Im being promoted at that forum to a GM which is one step under admin. We just had another spamer attack b/c of a member I had exiled....
So yeah =.

Anyways!
Picci for you allz.
Srry I cant display it auto-maticaly in here... photobucket is currently in maintance mode =/ All I can use is my DA account.

http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/49926286/  

Raja Valor
Vice Captain

Raja Valor
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 5:10 pm
I just cleaned up the guild a bit by takeing out some dead "Hello! Im new" threads.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 4:46 am
Raja Valor
Eternal_Dragonz

Well I ahvent been on b/c of school and love afairs sweatdrop
Its been takeing up alot of my time latley; that along with my other forum that I go to.
Im being promoted at that forum to a GM which is one step under admin. We just had another spamer attack b/c of a member I had exiled....
So yeah =.

Anyways!
Picci for you allz.
Srry I cant display it auto-maticaly in here... photobucket is currently in maintance mode =/ All I can use is my DA account.

http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/49926286/

Nice whales :3 mrgreen  

AngelofLuna
Crew

Tiny Noob

7,850 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Dragonsring
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 6:07 am
bump  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 6:12 am
bump  

Dragonz Soul
Crew

-xBeautiful-x_x-Angelx-
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 2:47 pm
Eternal_Dragonz

Sawy sweetie... haven't been feeling good (my back xp ).. been busy with orchestra and other things to do... I'll try to be on more... can't gaurantee gonk stressed

Angels and Dragons

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games