Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
naruto rp(in this rp u start) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 7:39 am
"Of course, Reks." Mizuumi nodded as she watched him head off towards the academy. "No, I am not from this village even though I have a headband from here. Nice to meet you too." She said watching Santento leave. She ran towards the building that Sinn was at last night and she knocked on the door.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 7:40 am
"Oh, crap! I overslept! That sake was pretty good though... heh heh..."
After Sinn took a shower and dressed, he went upstairs, looking for his good sword. "Ah there it is." He found the sword, and Alesi still sleeping, and didn't disturb her. "Wonder where Reks and Mizuumi are." He walked back downstairs with both of his swords in the holders, and went through the front door. "Ow! I have a splitting headache..... ugh.... too much sake..." He walked towards the ramen shop to get some breakfast. "Wait.. there was something I was supposed to do, but I can't remember!" Sinn sat down and ordered some ramen. He then saw Mizuumi at his door, knocking. He said to the cook, "Hold it, cheif. I'll be right back." And ran towards his house.  

Kage_of_Shikyo

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 9:20 am
Mizuumi heard Sinn running to where she was and turned around. "Oh, Sinn. Good morning." She smiled. "Reks wanted me to tell you that he had to do something and would meet you around 2 instead. I believe he was going to the team selections." She said doing as Reks asked her.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 12:35 pm
"Oh, okay. I'm not in any condition to fight anyway..." he said while he rubbed his head. "Ah, the team selections? I remember what team I was on, with Alesi, I don't know if you met her, she's in my house right now. And... Yoshi..... a dead friend.... oh, and two is good. See ya later." He turned, and walked back over to the ramen shop. "Looks good! I'm starved." He then called out to Mizuumi, "Would you like some ramen? My treat!"  

Kage_of_Shikyo

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 12:47 pm
"Um..Sure." Mizuumi smiled and headed over to the ramen shop.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 12:52 pm
"What would you like?" He said, and picked up a pair of chopsticks and started eating from the bowl already out.  

Kage_of_Shikyo

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 1:00 pm
"Miso please." Mizuumi said watching Sinn eat.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 1:23 pm
He swallowed, and said, "Miso for her, then." Sinn finished eating and noticed a dog passing by the shop. "Oh, is that Akamaru? It is. Kiba must be by here. I'm gonna go talk to him. Here's the money." He handed Mizuumi the money for the food, and stood up. "Bye."  

Kage_of_Shikyo

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 1:53 pm
"Bye." Mizuumi watched him leave and handed the cook when he gave her the ramen. "Thank you. Itadakimasu." She said breaking the chopsticks and starting to eat. 'Kiba, his bark is worse than his bite. Dumb dog. Don't say that about him. I'll say what I want.'  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 2:42 pm
Geez what's taking Iruka sensei. I want this to be finished. whispers to Reks and Alkaid "Are you guys ready for this? Do you know what jutsu we're gonna have to do to advance to ninjas?" Santento hoped it would be shadow clones. They're easy to do he thought.  

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Batjesusman

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 4:13 pm
Iruka walked in as soon as Santeno asked the question. "Alright then. Reks, your up first, come with me." He ordered. Reks got up, walking over to the door that Iruka sensei walked through. Crap.... I wonder what it is... He thought "Okay. You will be preforming... Kagebushin-no-jutsu..... You have to produce two clones." Iruka said, looking at his chart. Alright.... Kage-bushin-no-jutsu! He screamed in his head. There were multiple poofs of smoke. When the smoke cleared, there were five exact replicas of himself. He recieved his headband and walked outside.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 4:30 pm
"I hope its something i know...i hope i can pass" Alkaid said worring.  

Boni_Mist

Devoted Poster

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 7:00 pm
Iruka came back in the room with Reks. "Santento come on in your turn." Iruka said. "Ok I'm coming Iruka sensei." Santento said. When he walked past Reks he told him good job. He walked into the room with Iruka sensei. "Ok Santento time for you to show us your abilities on the kage bunshin no jutsu." Iruka told him. Ok this is gonna be easy I like this jutsu. He thought to himself. "Ok Iruka sensei. Kage Bunshin no jutsu!" Santento yelled making smoke appear and making 6 clones appear. "Santento good job here's your headband." Iruka told him handing him the headband. They walked back into the room and he went to go talk to Reks about the jutsu they had to do.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 11:06 am
"That was easy." Reks said, outside leaning on the wall as Santeno came outside. They were free after they passed the exam until one, when they had to go back for team selections.  

Batjesusman

Boni_Mist

Devoted Poster

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 12:34 pm
Alkaid is still hopeing she goes last  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games