Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer
Introduce yourself Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Attendance:
  +1
  -1 (you're leaving?)
View Results

chevalierobsessed

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 9:41 pm
My screen name is chevalierobsessed. You can call me Chi.

I am into reading, anime, reading, manga, reading, drawing, reading, and reading. So, I am basicly an avid avid avid reader. I am pretty serious, but when I get to talking about something I love(such as Edward) I get excited and sometimes hyper.

I got into the Twilight Saga a couple months ago. I've read Twilight, New Moon, and Eclipse. My favorite character is Edward, and I'm am a TOTAL EdwardXBella fan. I cant wait for Breaking Dawn and Midnight Sun to come out and I will TOTALLY be one of the first in lines for them.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 8:47 am
Hey everyone, I'm IceDollSayaka, 15 years old. ^_^
My friends call me Ice, IceDoll, Sayaka, Saya, or just IDS.
Like everyone else here, I love Twlight. Stephanie Meyer rocks. xd I'm also into anime, manga, books, fanfictions, and vampires. X3 I especially like Jasper. heart He and Alice are so adorable together. X) Edward and Bella will be my second favorite. 3nodding

Unfortunately, I've only read Twilight, because New Moon isn't available in the bookstores I've been. -_- Usually they're out of stock. But I'll get my hands on the second book soon, hopefuly I'll get one at Christmas. XD  

IceDollSayaka

u hozers

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 9:32 am
hey im casey and my friend is the one who actually got me intrested in twilight and i cant wait for the next book to come out ^_^ i am 15 soon 2 b 16 i love manga and anime and my favorite would have to be naruto ^_^ i love meeting new people and well thats about all  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 8:23 pm
Hiya!!^-^ Im Aquamarine Godess.I lurffs the books alot and i cant wait for the movie!!  

Aquamarine Godess

Rosalie L Hale

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 10:24 am
My name is Rosalie L. Hale. I started reading the Twilight books towards the end of summer. I instantly fell in love with the books and purchased all 3.

I like to read, but I had never found a book that I liked to re-read a lot. Every night before bed I read at least 2 pages. (I usually fall asleep fast)

The books inspired me to take up writing again, and this time I actually finished the story!

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 1:40 pm
Hey, y'all!

My name is The Flesh Failure, but feel free to shorten it to Failure. No, my screen name doesn't mean I'm emo (not that I have anything against people who are). It's actually the name of a song from my favorite musical, Hair. If you like 1960's, hippies, and all that jazz then I suggest you check it out.

I'm 17, turning 18 in March, an avid reader, and artist. I'm starting on reading Clockwork Orange since AP English has finally moved to the Romantic Era, yay! More time to read! I'm also a fan of manga and anime. My music tastes are varied but right now I'm listening to the Barenaked Ladies, Frou Frou, Rachel Yamagata, Radiohead, and the Kinks. My favorite movie at the moment is Lost in Translation, and my favorite shows are Pushing Daisies and Reaper.

So, I first read Twilight a little more than a year ago, I think. I don't know the exact date though. XD I've read all the books, and I'm anxiously waiting for the next one, next fall. I guess my favorite character is Alice, I never really thought about it beforehand, since I've always just liked almost everybody.

Well, hopefully I've not bored anyone to death with this introduction. sweatdrop  

The Flesh Failure

Karura Chan

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 7:39 pm
Well, my name's Karla.
Nick Karura for all xD
I started to read Twilight in the summer, but I knew about it on spring, I wanted to find the book, but where I live, the book wasn't out yet. So well, I bought an English version of Twilight, and Newmoon smile

I love this series <333  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 7:00 pm
hi n_n
I'm Kat. I'm 18 years old and I'm a twiliholic
I came across twilight the first week it came out at the library....that day was such a special day in my life. After reading that book. the next thing I know...I'm addicted

I'm a huge anime freak. I'm an avid cosplayer (this year I'm chi from chobits and nyuu from elfen lied n_n) I'm a musician, artist, visionary, writer, and poet.......and pirates suck domokun

the end n_n  

EverSoSweetly

Me-Chan916

10,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 5:07 pm
I'm Me-Chan916, and I'm from Lexington Massachusetts (About a half hour away from Boston).
I started to read TwlightI would have to say about a month to a month and a half ago. I heard one or two friends mention it, and was interested, so I got it from the libraray. Since then I've reread Twilight, and read New Moon and Eclipse.
I'm 16 years old and am a 10h grader (Surprisingly since I missed half my freshmen year...), and I'm a Red Sox fan!  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 9:01 pm
hey everyone! i'm CelestialHeiress, my real name is gwendolyn.

I'm a huge fan of twilight and read all three books in a week when I discovered then in my neighborhood target.

I'm from North Carolina and i'm eighteen years old going on nineteen. I'm a waitress and I work at Steak n shake. I'm in college and i'm engaged to a great guy who suprisingly looks a lot like Jake Black (actions are somewhat the same as well.. how weird?)

anyways, i cant wait for midnight sun! so excited!  

celestialheiress

Modernized Emo

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 7:24 am
Hello people of earth. I am Gera. Im from London, but I am currently living in La Spezia, in Italy. I live in London every other year. You may stereotype me as,"emo." everyone says I am, so I guess I am. My favorite bands are Dot Dot Dot, My Chemical Romance, and The Used. I prefer not to display my age, because of all the ***** that may be on this site.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 8:36 am
Hello. I am Skipper12321, but you can call me skip, or whatever you want to. Most people would describe me as dark and vampiric. I love darkness, I have been known to sit in my room for hours in pitch black, occasionally with a candle and Twilight. I don't eat much; I'm just really never hungry. And I do drink blood. Not other people's, just my own. It has a unique taste. My eyes freak people out. They yellow around the pupils, extending about halfway out, then they fade into a dark blue.  

skipper12321

Zakuro159

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 8:07 pm
My name is Zakuro159 but you can call me Lucy, Zaku, Hinata, Kakashi, Sango, or Bella but since this is a Twilight guild people might get bothered by this so just leave the Bella out. That is my nickname for some of my friends. Not my choice.

I am only a new reader for Twilight since August 2007. My friend is the one who forced me to read the book. She also use to babysit her kids and went over to her house for a long time until Stephanie moved to Mesa. My favorite male character is Edward and my favorite female character is Alice. I, as you can tell, I live in Arizona. If anyone else lives her we should hang sometime and talk about Twilight. I've read all the books and I'm calmly waiting for the fourth one.

If you want to talk just message me.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 3:56 am
Hi there, My name is Yoshimi, but my friends refer me as Ashley. I had read the entire trilogy and finished each book in close to one day each. I admire Mrs. Meyer incredibly for her genius ideas and writing talents. I would have to say my favorite character is Alice Cullen without a doubt. I hope I can meet some new connections to the Cullen crew! ^o^  

Yoshimi_kitten

Shadowy Rogue

4,750 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Kagura1889

Obsessive Gekko

6,225 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Signature Look 250
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 11:55 pm
Hello I'm Kagura 1889,

I read Twilight about a month ago and couldn't put it down. I am quite partial to vampire stories in general and have read a lot of Anne Rice Books, but I found that I like the Stephanie Meyers vampires much better ^^

I just finished reading New Moon yesterday and am already a few chapters into Eclipse :XP: These books are very compelling! sweatdrop

I look forward to reading your thoughts on the Cullen's and what people think about the relationships between the characters. Oh yes and thanks for having me heart  
Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games