Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
Create Your Own Twilight Person!~BEING REVAMPED~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 138 139 140 141 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you think I should revamp my other Rps?
  Yes
  No
View Results

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 4:11 pm
Karissa and the others arrived just a few seconds after Rachel. Arianna, Edward, and Bella came outside when they heard their arrival. Out of nowhere, Edward said "I don't know if they're going to fight, but Carlisle and Esme are certainly thinking some unpleasant thoughts." "How can that be?" wondered Bella. "Esme's always so loving, and..." All the vampires laughed. "We can be dangerous when we want to be," Karissa joked, only half not-serious.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 4:18 pm
play them please

''But, like I care about the ones I killed. They deserve it. And, well, don't make us come after you again. Stay away from the other guardains, or we will hunt you down. Are you aware of the graveyard here? Don't go near it, unless you want to see us. Like I said, we may look human, but only to other humans. We look human to them, and wolf to you, when we want to be.'' Estelluna didn't turn around.  

Denki Nasu

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 4:22 pm
"We will not be turned away from our home," began Esme angrily. "I would say, if you guardians have been here all along, we did quite a good job staying away from you before," interrupted Carlisle. "It's you who chose to confront us, at this time, by attacking one of our own." he finished, frowning.

-----

Karissa's power did not extend in any way to seeing the future, past, or present. However, she did have intuition. "I think we'd better go and see what's happening with them," she said, meaning Esme and Carlisle. "We don't all need to go. Who's with me?"  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 4:50 pm
''Now, who said you had to leave. You can stay, and what about Jacob? That idoit thought he could take me on and win. But, really where is he? And that was just....our nature. Our uncontrolable blood lust, every month. But, we are at peace when it ends. It last only one day, but is strong enough to kill a entire city. We, er.. only I may seem like a treath if you anger me. Oh, and tell your perious Bella, that she has a better chance of living as a vampire. Or, what ever she wants to be. You can stay, we don't give a damn. Ourself, we live on the graveyard by the northen forest. You can visit of you like.'' She grinned happily. ''Hm..why is it that I see a lot of people from hell.......Crap, uh...you heard nothing.'' Cer shimmered.  

Denki Nasu

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 4:54 pm
Rachel stood up first. Karissa was her first real friend, she wasn't about to let her go on her own.
"I'll go with you, I'm sure I'll be able to help." She smiled.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 4:54 pm
Arianna ran ahead not waiting for the others. 'Let them catch up' she thought. She was not letting anyone else get hurt, maybe herself but she didn't care. She finally reached Carlisle and Esme. "You guys alright?" she asked them, her accent even more pronounced from worry.  

Arriana_lynn

Denki Nasu

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 5:15 pm
''Cer...Your a idoit. Do you have to say that?'' She smack him on the back of his head. ''And you, girl she, and him do not need help. Only from you! What is the reason you save a family you dont even like? Is it love? That disgusted thing, that makes you weak. Try it, never getting love, whacked with a gun and veing called horrible things.'' Estelluna jumped to her faster than they could see. ''You think you could save everybody just with love? You're dead wrong! '' She yelled in her ear.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 5:41 pm
"I would advise that you calm down" Arianna said. "And love can be a wonderful thing. I was like you at one point until I found this family and I found that I had really missed my family"  

Arriana_lynn

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 5:55 pm
Estelluna was thrown back from Arianna as Rachel and Karissa caught up with her.
"Don't you dare...hurt...her." Rachel was furious. She never had the best control of her temper. "Sure, love never came out and found you, did anything for you, but do you think it did something for us? Look at us! Eternally damned! Did we wait for love to come and find us? NO! We went out looking! I lost my entire family to the Holocaust! THE HOLOCAUST! And you sit here and complain about people name-calling. I'm sorry I threw you back but, you know, you haven't even tried. I don't really want to fight you, but if you're still angry......"
Everybody frowned at Rachel, this had started out bad. Rachel smiled apologetically at Carlisle and Esme.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 5:57 pm
''And that is the reason you are weak! There are few things I need. Family, no. Friends, no. Love, no! Hate, yes. Murder, yes. That anger that compells me to kill people who even look at me, and run, yes. Few things will make me love. If you figure them out, maybe I won't kill any more. Maybe you could tame me, if you are brave enough. But, I doubt you can.'' She growled. ''And you, the Holocaust? At least you had a life! I was picked from the street, and they killed me! I was orphaned! And I was just a test! I never had I life!'' She leaped at her, but landed on the ground standing before her. She grabbed her from behind, and nipped at her hand. But, just enough to break the skin. ''You shouldn't have done that, but I will keep cool.'' She let go of her and leapt back to the other girl.  

Denki Nasu

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 6:01 pm
"Rachel you shouldn't have done that I was handling it just fine. And how do you think it feels to those people that you murdered? What about their family and friends? The people were loved. Sure you hate now because that is what you have learned, but you can love, it is a part of us, you can't just throw it away like garbage!" Arianna said, trying to get through to this girl.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 6:12 pm
''Love is murder!'' ''Estelluna, please, clam down.'' Cer whispered. ''Go back to hell, Cerburus!'' She yelled at him. At that part he was hurt badly, and he ran over to hug her. Grabbing her tightly, he didn't let go. She started shaking and fell to her knees. Eyes, were in a trance.  

Denki Nasu

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 6:18 pm
"Oh my god what's happening to her?" Bella asked. "Come on Bella, let's get out of here" Edward said, grabbing her, he put her on his back and took off. "Carlisle, Esme, come on" Arianna siad, grabbing onto them. "No, don't even tell me you're thinking about staying. I WILL NOT ALLOW IT! You are my family now come on" Arianna said, tugging their arms.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 6:22 pm
At the time she stopped shaking, Papa Wolf had left quickly and Cer let go. ''What was that....that.....feeling?'' She said getting up. She was breathing heavy, and shaking voilently, but not changing. She stared at the river, quiet in peace.  

Denki Nasu

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 6:28 pm
Esme and Carlisle left reluctantly. "Since when did you become our parents?" Carlisle teased. "Since you couldn't use common sence. Now come on, how about we go to my place" I said.  
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 138 139 140 141 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games