Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
Forks RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 71 72 73 74 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

you RPing
  no i am Dumb
  HECK YA THIS AWSOME!
  ......fine
View Results

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 12:16 pm
"Oooo GLO? (Games of Low Organization) I love those! What are we doing today?" Rachel was hoping for capture the flag, she loved finding it, catching it and bringing it back before anybody noticed.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 3:43 pm
darkkingdom
Estelluna_The_Moon_Godess
darkkingdom
"No, it's ok, humans always act like that when someone looks very different from everyone else, He probably wants to know, where I'm from and why is my hair white, he should keep his nose out of my life" Zexnia smiled.
"He'll be waiting there all night but I'll just run to my car and leave and he wouldn't notice" She laughed softly.
"Do you know any other vampire's around school?"

"I'll wait here....Oh! that's so cool I have to go there later" he said to himself reading a book in his car about the waves in La Push.

''Only the Cullens, but they I think are the only ones. By, the way, I am not a vampire, close to one though.'' Rose smiled devilishly.
"I see so you are half vampie" she grined
" So who are the Cullens,and like what are they about and where are they?" she asked curiously.
''Vampire, but they left 30 years ago. And, no part of I is vampire.''  

Denki Nasu

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 3:54 pm
~Aki.Black.Heart~
((Im kinda new..um..is there a Bella here yet?))

This roleplay is set 30 years after the Cullens, and presumably Bella also, have left.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 3:55 pm
kanangirl123
"Oooo GLO? (Games of Low Organization) I love those! What are we doing today?" Rachel was hoping for capture the flag, she loved finding it, catching it and bringing it back before anybody noticed.

"We're playing capture the flag." Seeing Rachel's expression, Karissa added "Don't blow your cover on your first day. It's just a game, remember?"  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 4:26 pm
Arianna was glad when it was finally lunch. She had packed an apple and a sandwhich and went over to one of the shady trees and sat down. The grass and trees were green and beautiful. 'Of course it's spring' Arianna thought. Spring was her favorite time of year.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 5:15 pm
laurence smiled from his hideing spot high in the tree as she sat down hejumped down right infront of her trying to scare her.  

Sora DoUrden

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 5:23 pm
Rachel was excited, but managed to contain herself long enough to get in line for lunch, then sit down with Arianna and Karissa. There were enough stares from other humans, seeing as Rachel was young and beautiful, if thats what you call a vampire who looks 14 years old.
"So are you in our gym class? We're playing capture the flag!"
"She's full of childish wonder." Karissa whispered to Arianna, explaining Rachel's juvenile behaviour.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 7:04 pm
Karissa didn't jump as the vampire appeared in front of them, but instead was delighted. "You! I knew you went to our school! I'm sorry, after the other night I didn't even get your name! I'm Karissa." she began, looking at him expectantly.  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 7:20 pm
"Oh my God!" Arianna jumped, she wasn't scared more surprised. "What are you doing here? Scratch that, it's good to see you" she said, giving him a hug.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 7:42 pm
"Um, ya hi!" Rachel gave him a look that said it all.
Who is this guy? And why is he acting so vampire-ish in front of Arianna?  

kanangirl123

Sora DoUrden

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 10:56 pm
Laurence pulled back from the hug, "hello arianna" he held his hand out to the other two "hello there, i am Laurence"  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 8:54 am
"Hi, Laurence, nice to meet you." Karissa subtly hit Rachel, to tell her to stop gawking.  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 12:22 pm
Rachel cleared her head, taking a more formal posture. She took his hand and shook it carefully. She had some questions she wanted to ask him.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 1:47 pm
Kiki_669
Flaming Dead Man
Kiki_669
Flaming Dead Man
Kiki_669

She gave him a gentle smile, silently urging him with her wide topaz eyes to go on. "Do you want to tell me?" she asked him, knowing that some secrets were better kept, but if it was causing him so much pain, then she was sure it would help him to talk about it.
He sighed, letting go of her hand as he looked out across the vast blue that was the water, taking a step toward it, away from her. He was silent for a moment as he gathered his thoughts, then he spoke quietly. "I don't feed like you do, not too often, anyways. I never feed like other vampires do." He paused again, unbreathing, unmoving. "I feed from vampires, Raine." He said his last comment even quieter than the rest, afraid that she would leave due to his confession.

She stood in a quiet and shocked silence. Then when she recovered from the shock she took a step forward so she could be by his side again and took back his hand. She looked up into those vampire fed eyes and said softly,"That's quite an interesting confession." She stood in front of him and took his other hand. "And you feel like that's going to be problem for us?" she asked him gently.
He smiled, his hands holding hers firmly. "It might be," he admitted, his eyes and expression filled with a playful menace.

She giggled and hugged him tightly. Then she added more seriously, "I have a feeling you'll be able to control it." But it was more of hope. She was falling for him, falling for him hard, but she didn't plan on letting him eat her, if it came to that. And she was praying that it wouldn't.
He nodded, his smiling fading slightly and his brow furrowing as he did so. He then sighed and smiled again, bending slightly forward to drape his arms around her upper body loosly, "Thanks."  

Flaming Dead Man

5,500 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Sora DoUrden

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 5:11 pm
"nice to meet you both" YAY more vampires, i don't other very often.
Laurence thought to himself "so how have you girls been" he said as he sat down at the base of the tree they were standing next to.  
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 71 72 73 74 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games