Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
Welcome to Forks (RPG) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you join?
yes!!!
65%
 65%  [ 19 ]
no!!!
3%
 3%  [ 1 ]
......i like spiders....
31%
 31%  [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 29

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 7:24 pm
"Bring my car. I want to drive it" Arianna said.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 7:28 pm
"Sounds good. I'll see you guys soon." She waved and took off. Running home in the forest. When she got there she immediately hopped into Arianna's car and came back, leaving it in the spot next to the BMW. She took that car home and unpacked, building all the furniture as well, Mirri figured it would be a nice surprise for Aysel. When she was finished, she curled up on the couch with a book, waiting for the others to come home.  

kanangirl123

Mystifying Social Disease

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 7:32 pm
Raine began walking towards the store exit. "I think I'll get going too, I'll see you guys back at the house." She ran straight home, and entered the living room, opening the first volume on mythical creatures.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 7:34 pm
"Care to join Mirrabelle's book club?" Mirri asked, laughing at her phony english accent. She moved over on the couch, making some room for Raine.  

kanangirl123

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 8:18 pm
"Do you need anything else or are you set?" Arianna asked AYsel.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 10:35 pm
"Here, I'll help you with those." Alessandra removed a generous amount of books from Aysel's arms. "You're not buying anything Alessandra?" Aysel asked, surprised. "No. I already have a lot of books, a new shipment of them came to the house just last week. We all have our own kind of miniature libraries at the house. But don't worry," added Alessandra, seeing Aysel's look of alarm "You won't be responsible for maintaining all of them."  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 6:36 am
"You're just responsible for mine. Be warned though, I'm very picky about where everything goes. I also have a section for sheet music and I will explain that to you in a bit" Arianna said.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 7:20 am
"Alright, and i am all set for now. I have a bunch of stuff i need to rearrange at home and i can't wait to bury my nose into one of the horrors i found," Aysel grinned and they walked towards Arianna's car.  

a Twisted Cheshire Cat

5,700 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 12:18 pm
Mirri and Raine were both reading when the girls got home. Mirri had barely noticed she was so engrossed in hers.
"Hello." She said, barely looking up. "Care to join us? Unless of course Aysel wants to see her room." (its set up, I did it while you were gone)  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 2:57 pm
"I'll see you guys later" Arianna said and started up the stairs. Once in her room she took out her flute and began playing the sheet music she had got.  

Arriana_lynn

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 6:11 pm
Alessandra pulled out one of her old novels, a classic mystery by Agatha Christie. If she continued to read until morning, she should finish the book in one go. For Aysels sake, though, she dimmed the lights in her room so it might appear she was sleeping. They still hadn't figured out what Aysel was yet, and it didn't hurt to be careful around their new house mate.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 8:14 pm
Arianna was playing her flute in a soundproof room so that in case Aysel slept she could sleep. Arianna had fun, playing rich beautiful music long into the night.  

Arriana_lynn

a Twisted Cheshire Cat

5,700 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 7:34 am
"I would like to see my room, anybody care to lead the way, please?" Aysel laughed. I wonder what part of the house it is? Oh! I can't wait to see it! Maybe i could get a visit from Jeda Aysel thought happily to herself.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 2:29 pm
"Sure, allow me!" Mirri hopped off the couch and led Aysel into the newest wing of the house. "We thought that you might like some privacy, so we gave you the guest wing, which I guess isn't for guests anymore is it?" Mirri laughed. "So, its right over here." She led the way down the long hallway, turning right at the end of it. "Here you go!" Mirri opened the door to the room. Aysel was amazed.

-I don't know what you wanted it to look like, you can describe it so that you like it best-  

kanangirl123

a Twisted Cheshire Cat

5,700 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 7:32 pm
Aysel felt at home. The room looked like the one from her real home. The walls were aquamaine, same as the bed and bed sheets. the bed was by a large window, the desk in a corner acrossed the room wth her bookshelf next to it. Her other belongings were at the foot of the bed, waiting ot be put away.
"Wow! Thanks Mirri!" It's just like home Aysel thought s she hugged her.  
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games