Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Naruto Network

Back to Guilds

A place to talk about Naruto and Naruto RP 

Tags: Naruto, Naruto RP, Roleplaying 

Reply Discussions/Theories
Character Discussions Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xTwisTx

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2005 7:32 pm
Idle Incarnate
My favorite characters are Shikamaru, Lee, Gai-sensei, Zabuza, and Naruto. However, Sakura is starting to grow on me.

*has read the newest manga chapters*
Yea. At least she's worth something now.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2005 5:45 pm
xTwisTx
Idle Incarnate
My favorite characters are Shikamaru, Lee, Gai-sensei, Zabuza, and Naruto. However, Sakura is starting to grow on me.

*has read the newest manga chapters*
Yea. At least she's worth something now.

*nods*true. true. 3nodding  

Shoua_Yaj

Angelique~Yuna

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2005 6:58 am
Yeah, I agree with you guys, it's finally nice that she has some use instead of just standing when everyone's fighting. I'm happy that she's a medic ninja and maybe someday she will become as good as Tsunade.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2005 7:24 am
Angelique~Yuna
Yeah, I agree with you guys, it's finally nice that she has some use instead of just standing when everyone's fighting. I'm happy that she's a medic ninja and maybe someday she will become as good as Tsunade.
3nodding 3nodding 3nodding 3nodding She's not as helpless anymore.  

TheBlackPanther

xTwisTx

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2005 7:04 pm
TheBlackPanther
Angelique~Yuna
We are yet to see how far she has come, though. They all may be Chuunin now, but if she's is all of a sudden the best of them.. Too much, too fast, I say. It's nice that she's not worthless, but she can't be the best yet.  
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2005 3:56 pm
my favorite character is Gaara and Hinata. Gaara is one angst-ridden guy but hes strong though. Hinata is sweet and shy, the type of person that i would like as a friend. and also i am new so hi all! blaugh  

sgt.crackers

ShadowWindHunter

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2005 4:42 pm
I absolutely like Sasuke a lot better than Naruto. He has the brains, and looks. And I like his attitude!  
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2005 1:13 pm
xTwisTx
TheBlackPanther
Angelique~Yuna
We are yet to see how far she has come, though. They all may be Chuunin now, but if she's is all of a sudden the best of them.. Too much, too fast, I say. It's nice that she's not worthless, but she can't be the best yet.

I'm not sure if Naruto is a Chuunin now because I think I remember Sakura making fun of Naruto for not being one, when everyone else was. He never completed the test.  

Angelique~Yuna

xTwisTx

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2005 9:36 pm
Angelique~Yuna
xTwisTx

I'm not sure if Naruto is a Chuunin now because I think I remember Sakura making fun of Naruto for not being one, when everyone else was. He never completed the test.
Yes, yes, he is still a Genin. I meant the others.  
PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2005 12:35 pm
redface redface sorry about that......Hokage Tsunde should just give him the rank of Chuunin......it's not his fault that he wasn't there to take the test, he was busy studying with Jiraya.....I believe Naruto is good enough to be a Chuunin  

Angelique~Yuna

xTwisTx

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2005 2:16 pm
Angelique~Yuna
redface redface sorry about that......Hokage Tsunde should just give him the rank of Chuunin......it's not his fault that he wasn't there to take the test, he was busy studying with Jiraya.....I believe Naruto is good enough to be a Chuunin
Yea, but that would be making an exception (not taking the test) and there's got to be a rule against that somewhere.. xp  
PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2005 8:40 pm
Whats that purple thing Kimimaro wears around his waist?  

TakeshiYasutoko

celestial_coyote

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2005 5:46 pm
hey....has anyone wondered, or does anyone know why nejisaku (neji X sakura) is a reletively popular couple for fanfics question

i mean...they really did NOT have a lot of interaction in the manga or anime

if anyone knows or had an idea, please ket me know. it's one of my favorite couples, and i was always curious. wink  
PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2005 6:12 pm
I was never really a fan of that.. NejiHina is clearly superior. xp But seriously, I have no idea. Wouldn't she hate him since she saw what he did to Hinata during that fight?  

xTwisTx

KF-J4H-J4H

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2005 6:08 pm
xTwisTx
I was never really a fan of that.. NejiHina is clearly superior. xp But seriously, I have no idea. Wouldn't she hate him since she saw what he did to Hinata during that fight?

i don't think that hinata is the kind of person to hate someone no matter how that person is....unless they hurt her precious naruto-kun ^^  
Discussions/Theories

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff