Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
Other Creatures Of Forks! Restart at Page 43! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hmm..Should I make more? More, RPs that is.
  Yes
  No
  I like Create Your Own Twilight Person better
View Results

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 9:04 pm
Unfortunately Linnea's skills at insult-writing were far inferior, but she got her point across. When the girl received her note back, she paled and hastily crumpled the paper into a ball again, hiding the contents.  
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 9:06 pm
Grinning ad the girl's expression she continued to write the notes down the teacher had offered.  

SP I TT I NG D EM O NS

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 9:48 pm
Leaving Biology, they once again consulted together on their next classes. "My last class today is Mandarin." Linnea said, smiling.  
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 6:31 am
Gaz gave her the "WTF mate?" expression "the hell is that?" she said looking at her schedule also "Apparently I should know though....I seem to have it next."  

SP I TT I NG D EM O NS

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 12:58 pm
"Me too!" Said Ella, jumping into the conversation. She had fourth period study, so she had been in no hurry to get to class. She had finished her vegetarian lunch (of course she didn't eat meat) and went to study. "So...anyone want to sit with me?" She laughed as the three of them took their seats together.  
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 3:17 pm
"Muffins?" Gaz said with a "whaa" expression  

SP I TT I NG D EM O NS

Denki Nasu

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 4:58 pm
Rose folded the paper as a boy looked at her faint. ''Isn't it horrid? The beast that is lose? They should burn it the medieval way.'' He said looking at the paper in her pocket. ''Uh..Sure, I'm sure it's just a wild big cat or something.'' She stamered. ''Bye.'' She moved quickly. She bumped into Linnea and Gaz, the paper feel out and the artical was in the floor unfolded.  
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 5:12 pm
"Rose....what did you do?" Ella said sternly. "You have to be more careful. Ok, enough reprimanding for something you can't control, come to class with us." Ella pulled Rose along with them to Mandarin class.  

kanangirl123

Denki Nasu

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 5:17 pm
''But this isn't my class!'' She yelled the newspaper in hand. ''I go to French class!'' She yelled trying to break away. She mumbled something in french about them.  
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 5:26 pm
"I HEARD THAT!!!!!! I DON'T KNOW WHAT IT MEANS BUT I HEARD THAT!!!!!!" Gaz screamed at her and earned some look "what the frick are lookin' at?!" she yelped at them before being dragged into the class by Linnea  

SP I TT I NG D EM O NS

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 5:30 pm
"It means *expletive deleted* you." (HA I love doing that). Ella sighed as she pulled a reluctant Rose into the class. "Come on Rose, its no big, its the first day of school, you can say you switched or something." They all sat in the back of the class, Ella with Gaz and Linnea with Rose. But they were all still close enough to converse.  
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 5:31 pm
''It means..'' Says it in french. She smiled in a way where her teeth showed and her tongue stoke out.  

Denki Nasu

SP I TT I NG D EM O NS

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 5:35 pm
"And we could always "ask" the dean to switch you" she said with a wide fox-like grin  
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 5:39 pm
''Sticks and stones can't hurt me, unless you make a cross with them. He can't switch me, it's a full time thing, if I miss the teacher will whip me.''  

Denki Nasu

SP I TT I NG D EM O NS

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 5:41 pm
Gaz gets an eye twitch "That rymed!" she said pointing and made a X with her fingers but never a cross it would hurt her also.  
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games