Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
Twilight RPG! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 77 78 79 80 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do you think?
  Cool
  Awesome!! -heart- ^^
  Ok
  Not Bad
  THIS SUCKS! XP
View Results

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 4:56 pm
Caterina jumped onto the mat. "You're on" she said.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 5:41 pm
"Oooh watch out! This could be big!" Said Lily, settling in on the couch with Etsuke.  

kanangirl123

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 6:59 pm
"Ready to get your butt kicked?" Caterina asked, right before the song started.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 7:11 pm
Venus woke to a tapping at the window, she crawled out of bed and went over. it was pich black outside but Venus could make out the shape of a young man.  

Venuspixie

1,000 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Doggone It! 100

Venuspixie

1,000 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Doggone It! 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 7:39 pm
hae guys heres my new charater,

Race: Pixie
Name: Lucan
School(please Forks High School): forks.
Friends:Venus
Appearance: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Family: king Leif and Queen Rose-Blossem of the pixies.
Boy Friend/Girl Friend: none...yet.
Personlity: bright and friendly.
Height: 6.2ft
Grade: dont know im not american.
Eyes when Thristy(if vampire):
Eyes normal: bright ice blue
Sixth Sense(special power): pixis powers.
Weakness: iron
Saying: Life to shoet to waste.
Favorite Music: rock
Other: doesnt want his parents to find out he's meet a pixie girl (Venus) who he likes. coz they mite want him to marry her and he doesnt want that.
Musical Instrument: pipes  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 8:03 pm
Venus open the window and the shape stepped into the light. Venus court her breathe and stepped back, then leaped foward and through her arms around the shape. "Lucan!!! its so good to see you!" she yelled into his ear. "hae Venus, its good to see you too" he said rapping his arms around her. lucan was a very old friend of Venus's. she saw him every Sping and he stayed till the end of summer. "Come in you must be cold" Venus said dragging him inside. "good guess, hae is Stacy up? i want to give her something." lucan said. "i dont-" venus started to say when stacy burst into the room. "Lucan!" she screamed and gave him a big hug. "hello Stacy" lucan said laughing. "look wat ive got for you" lucan said pulling a glass blue rose from his bag.  

Venuspixie

1,000 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Doggone It! 100

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 9:43 pm
The next day, it was Dion who woke Selana screaming bloody murder. "Come on, it's just a dream." Selana repeated, as she shook her sister's body and attempted to wake her.

--

When Dion woke up, she saw Selana's worried face above her. "Oh. Hello. I was yelling, wasn't I?" "Yes," Selana agreed "I think some of the neighbours might have heard it." "Quit joking," said Dion, punching her sister in the arm. Suddenly she paused - she didn't know how to tell her sister about the events of last night. "I saw..." she began.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 1:23 am
stacy took the rose and skipped out of the room leaving Venus and Lucan t themselves. "here i brought this for you" lucan said taking out a bright green lily. "it never dies, i thinki ts over 3 hundred years old." he said whatching Venus's expestion. "oh my..thank you lucan, its beautiful." venus said.  

Venuspixie

1,000 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Doggone It! 100

Azarni Usagi

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 5:11 am
Michiko's feet were flying over the mat, she had only missed one arrow and they were already 3/4s through the song. "Oh really? I think I'LL be the one who's kicking YOUR butt!" She said, unaffected by the energy level the song required.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 6:42 am
"Can I go???" Lily asked impatiently. "Come on Daichi you're dancing with me!" She said, waiting for the song to be over.  

kanangirl123

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 9:47 am
Fianlly the song was over, no arrows missed. "So sure about that?" Caterina asked, pleased that she hadn't missed any arrows. Sure enough she beat Michiko's butt.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 10:11 am
"MY TURN!" Yelled Lily, grabbing Daichi and pulling him onto the mat. "Pick a song!"  

kanangirl123

Venuspixie

1,000 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Doggone It! 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 5:23 pm
after putting the lily on the windowstill, Venus got some blankets for Lucan who was going to crash on the coach in Venus's room, like evry other year.

the nexted morning Lucan woke to the bedroom door opening, Marie Venus's adopted mum stepped into the room. "oh..hello Lucan when did you get in?" she whispered. "last night, around 11." Lucan said. "oh good and how was your flight? was the plane ride long?" marie asked, "no not too long, but im still a bit jetlagged." Lucan said, "ok good i'll see you at breakfast yes? ok, and please wake up Venus for me" she said leaving the room. Lucan got up and woke Vennus. "yo, breakfast see you down there." He told her, Venus nodded.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 8:02 pm
"One arrow! ONE! And I had a higher combo than you, so HA!" Michiko shouted. "As soon as they're done, I want a rematch! Dynamite Rave, challenge!"  

Azarni Usagi

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 11:07 pm
Selana sat shocked when Dion finished telling her all the news. "So they know...what we are, now?" she whispered.

She'd heard through sources about the great strength of vampires, their abnormal speed - qualities that made them far superior to humans, even hunters. But before, they never let their prey know what they were, prior to moving in. They'd never been the hunted. Never ever.  
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 77 78 79 80 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games