Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
Naruto RP-10 years later.... ((Now open!)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 157 158 159 160 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 3:03 pm
Ai looked at everybody as she walked past buildings and people. Man, this place is soo boring. Nothing interesting ever happens here. She walked by a candy shop and stopped to buy a lollypop and a bag of gummy worms, returning to her patrols.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 9:10 pm
Sira shrugged and sat back down at the table quietly.  

Remelz
Vice Captain

Kiibs
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 11:44 pm
Fuyu walked out of the house and into the streets of the town. Practically all the shops were still open... and she had a little money. She went into a candy shop and bought a bag of carmels. She walked out of the shop and sucked on one of the carmels. Looking up and down the streets, she saw a building with a "Help Wanted" sign in the window. She walked in and said to a man standing behind the counter "Hi, can I have a job?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 11:48 pm
Sira sighed standing up and leaving. He passed by the candy store and stopped inside the flower shop buying a few cherry-blossoms. As soon as he had paid he headed down the street to the memorial silently. Once a month he stopped at the memorial and payed his respects to his clan and friends who both died on a mission three years ago.  

Remelz
Vice Captain

Kiibs
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 12:10 am
Fuyu walked out of the building extremely happy. She ran down the street with her candy bag in her hands. She was so happy, until she reached the end of the street... where the memorial was. She walked up to Sira and saw him placing a flower on the stone. Fuyu, since she was a curious 13 year old, walked up to the giant stone and touched it lightly after dropping the candy bag at her feet. She turned, never taking her hand off of the stone, "W-what is this?" She asked Sira with a mix of emotions... sad, confused and curious all clouded her mind. A few tears streamed down her face as she started to cry, remembering her mother.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 12:13 am
Sira looked up at Fuyu his eye's glazed with tears. "Its a memorial of all the ninja in Konoha who died in battle.." Sira muttered placing the rest of the cherry-blossoms on the memorial. 'I wish you all could have lived..' he thought from inside his head as he wiped his eye's.  

Remelz
Vice Captain

Kiibs
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 12:18 am
Fuyu, out of nature, ran and hugged him and started to sob in his arms... "I just wish my mother could have lived... and my father. I wish I could turn back time... but I can't... we all wish we could turn back time." She sobbed some more... her tears soaking his yukata and her kimono. Then... as if the sky was sad as well... it started to drizzle... and then rain slightly harder... while they were hugging and Fuyu was crying in Sira's arms...  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 12:22 am
Sira gently rubbed Fuyu's back. "I know sometimes I wish they wouldn't have died. But I know if they weren't willing to this village wouldn't be here today.." he muttered as his yukata became soaked. He payed no attention as tears trickled down his cheeks as well.  

Remelz
Vice Captain

Kiibs
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 12:28 am
Fuyu looked up at him and smiled a litle bit. "Thanks..." She whispered. She hugged him tighter, feeling his warm hand on her back. "W-we should probably g-go home..." She said, letting go of Sira. She shivered and looked abnormally pale. She was a person who got sick easily...  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 12:31 am
Sira nodded and stood up taking one last look at the memorial. Then he followed Fuyu back to the Kajida manor.  

Remelz
Vice Captain

Kiibs
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 12:35 am
When they got back Fuyu was really pale. She coughed some too. She shivered in her cold kimono and sat on the couch in front of the fire in Sira's house.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 12:37 am
"Are you okay..?" Sira asked as he noticed how pale that Fuyu was.  

Remelz
Vice Captain

Kiibs
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 12:40 am
"I-I think I have a cold..." Fuyu said as she coughed. She continued to shiver.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 12:42 am
Sira stood up and prepared Fuyu a hot bowl of ramen. A few minutes later he handed her the warm bowl. "This should help.." he said softly.  

Remelz
Vice Captain

Kiibs
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 12:45 am
"Thanks..." She took the bowl and started to slowly eat the delicious ramen. She turned to Sira, the color of her rosy cheeks kind of returning to her face. "T-Thank you Sira." She said with a slight smile.  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 157 158 159 160 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games