Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply [ Blood+ ]
Introductions~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

YamiCheza
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 12:12 pm
Welcome Saya and Kakashi! I hope you have fun in the guild! biggrin  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 3:50 pm
XGaaraXSandXShinobiX
Hi my name is Mitsuki Sakai and im 14 yrs old I live in Tokyo, Japan...Nice to meet you...

you live in japan?!?!?!?! lucky......  

eternally_the_siren_sings
Crew

eternally_the_siren_sings
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 4:41 pm
Hi! I'm Siren! I love anime (obviously!), music (mostly rock) and reading (just about anything that won't get up and walk away!). I also love to sing, and am trying to teach myself Diva's Song. That's all I can think of for now.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 7:44 pm

Hey, My name is Tyler, but on gaia I go by "The Silent Musician" (Inspired by Haji of course), I am 16 years old, and I love Blood+, and Believe it or not, I do play the Cello in my spare time, and I'm becoming quite good
Thanks for Adding me 3nodding

The Silent Musician

enigma_098
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 11:08 pm
Welcome to all new members ^_^

Read the rules and have fun in the guild ^^  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 11:28 am
I prefer to go by the name of Crayon. I'm a female high school student and I enjoy reading manga and watching anime. I love reading and writing, and I tend to be very attached to my favorite pairings, regardless of the fandom. I've recently become addicted to "Tin Man."

Yes, I sound very boring. Sorry guys. ;D

The Edible Crayon

Jessikenz

7,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 11:46 am
Welcome to the Blood+ guild ,Crayon
I've recently become addicted to "Tin Man" too it's pretty good for a Sci-fi original (only other time I could say that was about "Children of Dune")

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 4:07 pm
Hi my name is Hayden. I'm 14. I just started liking Blood+, like a month ago. My favorite anime and manga is Bleach. But, Blood+ is rising among my favorites. I love watching anime and collecting manga. My favorite band is Anberlin.  

Haji-Chevalier-81

Jessikenz

7,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 4:51 pm
Itachi_UchihaX94
Hi my name is Hayden. I'm 14. I just started liking Blood+, like a month ago. My favorite anime and manga is Bleach. But, Blood+ is rising among my favorites. I love watching anime and collecting manga. My favorite band is Anberlin.
Welcome to the guild, Itachi

Have fun and be sure to stop by the Rules and Regulations Sticky

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 9:09 pm
My name is Cody, though my mainly used names are Hiroki Matsuno and Tsukasa Arioushi. I am a long term otaku, a fan of all megaman X games, my favorite anime male character is Maebara Keiichi and my Favorite Anime Female character is Colette Brunel ((Yes there's an anime for the TOS game)). I am not professionally trained, but i can hold my own with many different close range weapons. I'm also very skilled at archery. My main hobby is writing, in which I'm currently making a manga, in which my artist is already working on the first few chapters. I listen to few american bands, but just about any Japanese bands. I have an enormous collection of anime pictures that I truly doubt will cease to grow, even though I'm already going into the 4000s. I wish to go visit japan and see how the schools run, and also see the many unique places such as Kyoto and Okinawa.
My main goal in this guild is to become a Chevalier to a person in a roleplay, as I am quite fond of the position of Chevalier over the usual main character position, and may use multiple characters to be multiple chevaliers.  

Reine Resel

Jessikenz

7,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 8:21 pm
Reine Resel
My name is Cody, though my mainly used names are Hiroki Matsuno and Tsukasa Arioushi. I am a long term otaku, a fan of all megaman X games, my favorite anime male character is Maebara Keiichi and my Favorite Anime Female character is Colette Brunel ((Yes there's an anime for the TOS game)). I am not professionally trained, but i can hold my own with many different close range weapons. I'm also very skilled at archery. My main hobby is writing, in which I'm currently making a manga, in which my artist is already working on the first few chapters. I listen to few american bands, but just about any Japanese bands. I have an enormous collection of anime pictures that I truly doubt will cease to grow, even though I'm already going into the 4000s. I wish to go visit japan and see how the schools run, and also see the many unique places such as Kyoto and Okinawa.
My main goal in this guild is to become a Chevalier to a person in a roleplay, as I am quite fond of the position of Chevalier over the usual main character position, and may use multiple characters to be multiple chevaliers.
Welcome to the guild, Reine
That was a really good intro. I don't even know where to begin to reply. smile Have fun here in the guild and post lots with us

Also be sure to stop by the Rules and Regulations Sticky

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 11:06 pm
wow so many new members! welcome everyone!!!!  

Eclyps Th1rt3en

YamiCheza
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 2:31 pm
Welcome all new members! Pleased to meet you! biggrin Sorry it's taken me so long to say hi, I have a cold. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 2:49 pm
Hello, I am Min the Otter. Yes, I know there is a Min in Blood+ that's actually where my friend got the nickname from. The name actually does fit me. I am talkative and just a walking encyclopedia of useless information. I even have brown hair *legasp*. Anyways, my profile is filled with some information.
My fav Blood+ characters are Riku, Kai, Saya(the old one not the new one), Solomon(you ahve to love his hair!), sometimes Diva, sometimes Haji.
Okay, that's all I can think of! xd  

xCielo

enigma_098
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 6:18 am
Welcome to the guild Min. Hope you have in staying here in the guild

~And I order you and the others to go to the rules threa and read it... NOW!!!~

Errr... haha, just kidding. Seriously, just pass by take a few moments to read it. It'll you guys in getting along with the others ^^

~Errr... I apologize if I'm not in for a while... Preliminary exams are underway... plus doing some custom profiles... I haven't been active lately~

*sob*

~Can't wait for the winter break... Then I'll return to full active duty here ^^~  
[ Blood+ ]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games