Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Komrads Inn Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 107 108 109 110 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Whats you favourite pastry?
  Muffin!
  Cream Stick
  Donut
View Results

coreykill

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 7:35 am

vasily watches her for a moment " well there hello and good morning well its morning here i dunno about where you live where was i?"....he thinks a moment "ohg yes after i blew the top off the inn i asked you to telll me a little about yourself...."
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 7:35 am

"from what I've seen of you, I would say something unlucky has happened and you caused it. Either blowing something up or killing a bunch of people. Since every one in the bar is alive, what did you blow up? This isn't meaning to offensive. You just don't seem to have good luck."

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 7:37 am

"theres not much to talk about, im not really that interesting" she smiled "well i like animals, i really like to cook...." she said thinking
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 7:40 am

The Guy puts his head on the counter and starts looking around intently.

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

coreykill

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 7:41 am

turns to walt "well i might have accidently dropped 17 live grenades upstairs and made half the upstairs one very large very burned room"

walks over to april judging her for a moment "i notice you never sit on chairs you always sit on the actual table.....and i very much doubt thats all there is to you you are far too intresting for that"........"hmmm you know ill go first is there anything you want to know about me?"
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 7:42 am

she thinks for a moment "what do you like to do?"

Aprilbaby1

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 7:43 am

"I'd like a live grenade right about now."
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 7:44 am

"thinks for a moment thinking one of the things he likes is obvious "i like to blow things up, read books study languages and hang with friends"thinks again for a moment "i also like collecting russian things that are older than i am" turns to her see its easy "what do you like to do?"
notices walts commet and throws one at him "here you go kid now get outta here you bother me" quoteing some old gangster movie....

coreykill

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 7:47 am

"well i like to swim, fight, explore new things and places, i like to read" she said thinking, she smiled "thats it, im a nature girl, but i like to fight"
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 7:49 am

"well now thats intresting a nature girl who like to fight hmm one question can i be so crass as to ask how old you are?"

coreykill

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 7:50 am

"It's a dud." He throws it outside and shoots it. "Yes. A dud."
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 7:50 am

she smiled "i dont really like to give out my age"

Aprilbaby1

coreykill

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 7:52 am

*from ourtside a loud bang can be heard and a few of the front windows blow out* vasily stands stunned for a moment....... then turns to walt "you idiot skip is gonna think i did that aughhhh and i promised not to blow anything up for the next few days oh god im gonna be in so much trouble" thinks to himself THAT WAS SOOO COOL!!!.......
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 7:53 am

laughs shaking her head "your something else" she said smiling

Aprilbaby1

coreykill

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 7:55 am

"oh well thats ok ill just tell you im 17" thinks about what she said "oh hell not with the your something else schtick again........i have no idea what that means"
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 107 108 109 110 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games