Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reality: Resurrection!

Back to Guilds

relax with us 

Tags: contests, games, variety 

Reply 13: Rp Forest
Romantic RP! COME HERE! BOARDING SCHOOL! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Angry_Poppa

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 10:38 pm
"On Top of the Boys Dorm"

*Fuuten sits on top of the stairs Roof Entrance, playing his Volein playing a sad/Erriee Tone, that sends a chill down anybodys spine who heres it* hmm, what a lovely night *Fuuten sets his volein down for a moment, and looks up to the sky and stares at the stars*

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 6:16 am
((Welcome))

((According to the Skullduggery Pleasant series, by derek landy, a bitten human is forced into two days of being taken. Albie, you would be Ulric's slave for two days until you become a mature vampire.))

*Fenrick walks out into the corridor and finds the stairs down*

"Someones been busy. Hey! Who's up there?"

*Fenrick then heard the violin*

"Wow"

*Fenrick then picks up his guitar and starts to play a beat to match this sad erie tone*  

Groucho and Karl

Fanatical Cultist

Angry_Poppa

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 6:49 am
*Fuuten Smirks when he hears the guitar* a challenge...* he starts to plays the tunes more faster, then slower, then faster, then slower, always chaing the pace of the music , making it far more erriee then before* I do hope this mysterious Guitarist can keep up  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 11:49 am
*the tempo started to rollercoaster*

"Ha."

*Fenrick started to keep the tempo of Through the Fire and The flames for it all, and when It got slower he quieted it down a little*

"I think this kid is trying to challenge me..."  

Groucho and Karl

Fanatical Cultist

Angry_Poppa

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 2:15 pm
*Fuuten thinks to himself: "through the fire and flames eh? well, i guess i should make it interesting for this mysterious fellow", so Fuuten switches from errie and sad, to a happy and cheerfull tune, a tune so happy and cheerfull, it makes anybody who heres it start to tap their feet to the beat, which Fuuten even himself does*  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 2:52 pm
((The tempo of through the fire and flames, not the actual song.))

"I think I should go to meet this violinist."

*Fenrick then ends with a great eruption of high and low notes.*

"Wow, you are quite expierienced on that violin of yours."  

Groucho and Karl

Fanatical Cultist

Angry_Poppa

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 8:51 pm
*well still playing the voilen fuuten looks at Fenrick, smiles* why thank you, your not to shabby on the Guitar, but before we talk more, i do suppose proper introductions are in order, the name is Fuuten, Fuuten Shiawase, and what would be your name?  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 9:53 am
-looks first to my master then to kyra and a single tear flows as i fly away-  

TWILIGHT _ -R P- _IC

Angry_Poppa

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 2:50 pm
*looks up to the sky* is..is that guy flying?! O_o  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 3:08 pm
- i lnad ontop of the boys dorm not paying attention to the mna standing there and i tuck in my wings and pass out-  

TWILIGHT _ -R P- _IC

Angry_Poppa

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 8:30 pm
*Fuuten looks at the man whom just passed out in shock, then turns and looks at the mysterious guitarist he had just played with* we must help him out *Fuuten then runs to the passed out man and picks him up* gah..this guy is hevey...lucky, my dorm is on the top floor, oh mysterious guitarist, if you would like to coutiune our talk, lets do it in my dorm, *Fuuten is great struggle carries the man down to his Dorm room(dorm room 567), and sets him on his bed, and plops to the floor, and sighs* glad that is over, now i just need this odd guy to wake up...if he isnt dead...  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 4:45 am
*Sove helped him down the stairs.*

"The names Sove. Sove Godrin."

*He walked into his dorm.*

"You've got a nice dorm here." He said looking at the computers- There were two of them and the large amp sitting in the corner.

"You play an electric violin?"  

Groucho and Karl

Fanatical Cultist

TWILIGHT _ -R P- _IC

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 7:39 am
- aftr an hour i cough and jump up- who are u !!!!!- i go for my gun not rawing it but letting them know its there- i want answers  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 10:26 am
"Hey, you passed out on the roof. We thought you needed help."  

Groucho and Karl

Fanatical Cultist

candyroks81

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 1:54 pm
Angelicos Flame
candyroks81
Angelicos Flame
candyroks81
Kyra looks at him curiously before answering "I would not know, nor will I ever, unless you decide to tell me, which I am quite sure you are not going to do." she pauses as she looks at him "You must have some good in you, you just saved a life, how could you not?" she looks up as he jumps to the building's roof. "I did not think it would stop you, it just kept you from 'walking' away from me."

"Eternity is long... The life I just bestowed upon this boy can be a blessing and a curse at the same time..."Ulric replied from the roof. "He sahll discover soon enough..."

((So basically, what I'm doing here is rping in 2 different time zones; 1 at night and 1 during the day efore that night XP))

"It may be a curse and a blessing, but like you said..it's a blessing, not only a curse. You still saved his life, you cannot deny that." Kyra looks up at him again, silently wishing he'd come down and face her on the ground, rather from the roof.

((Ouch..I thought it was nighttime in both of them..?))

The shadows semmed to swarm in a corner. "You're not looking at the right place... I'm down here..." Ulric walked out of the swarming shadows, which became normal after he stepped out. "I may have saved his life, however... Living the life of what he shall become is not an easy task... In addition, as I said, eternity can be long and life will become boring... He is as cursed as blessed... I have experience in this.... I myself has been living far before the birth of your grand-parents, child... Looks can be decieving, you shall know... You will grow old while your friend will keep his looks of a young boy, the exact way he was when I bit him... He shall age, but extremely slowly...He will see you die of age, and yet, he shall be young... That is, unless you become one of us..." Ulric spoke. His eyes were viewable, the blood-red irises glowing slightly in the setting sun. When Ulric spoke, his fangs were easily giving off the most vital information of Ulric's very own race...

((Then Ulric would be a 2 different places at the same time! X.X))

Kyra can't help but smile as she sees Ulric walk out of the shadows towards her. "An eternity of a life could be boring..it all depends on what you make of it. Though I must admit, life would get rather boring, but you refuse to look at the bright side of things. You get to see the world change, along with the people. In some cases this may be painful but not many people get that oppurtunity." She looks at his irises and, hesitantly, goes toward him..mostly curious, but there's a trace of fear (along with intrigue) in her eyes as she pulls a long piece of hair behind her ear.
((Well then, he's just talented, eh?))  
13: Rp Forest

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games