Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Vampire Rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Taiyou_Kozane

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 9:37 am
((Just a heads up manga, U keep typing Hatana's name wrong, think u could fix it please? *I'm a bit of a grammer Nahtzi sweatdrop *))

Hatana shook her head.
No, I'm doing alright, you make sure Sai doesn't try to do something and give himself some new injuries.
She smirked as she looked over at Sai, who was watching Jazz. Then she turned back and started mixing up several different potions.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 9:48 am
((Okay, sorry about that I fixed it. And it's okay most of my friends are like that.))

"Okay then, just tell me if you need anything. And if you need anymore potions there are some more in the other cabinet next to this one." She grester toward the one she got the medical supplies out of early. She just looked back to Sai if he was going to do anything to make his condiction worse.  

Cevadeva

Taiyou_Kozane

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 10:14 am
Let's see....
She started figuring.
Sai is a different race than us so he gets a vaccine just for him. Each of the different races fighting with us will have their own special vaccine. Blood compatability issues and whatnot.
She continued to mix and add things. Ren, who was still unconcious thrashed violently on the bed once, lashing out and nearly hitting Sai.
Hatana added quite calmly.
Oh, and keep your distance of Ren, he'll thrash once or twice while he's out. Defensive instinct. When he wakes up be careful too.
She added as if Sai hadn't nearly had his head taken off.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 12:00 pm
jumps up and backs away* jesus wats his problem  

Killthisacc

Tipsy Smoker

7,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Taiyou_Kozane

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 11:49 am
Hatana looked over her shoulder with a slightly annoyed expression.
I already told you Sai, its a natural defensive instinct when he's unconcious. I'd do it too and probably so would Lusin.
She told him matter of factly and picked up a fresh needle, drawing up Sai's vaccine into the cylinder.
Now hold still so I can immunize you against the poison.
She gave it a squeeze to get rid of the air.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 9:47 am
"Okay that makes sense." She looked around a bit then she took a needle for herself. "I can do mine myself. You have enough to worry about." She took one of the needles and one vile for herself. (Think about the ones that they have at the doctors'.)  

Cevadeva

Taiyou_Kozane

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 7:08 pm
Hatana quickly administered the shot for Sai. Picking up a new needle and different mixture she looked at Lusin and her tough act melted slightly. She felt guilty sticking the needle into his sensitive skin but he could handle it. Being very gentle, she gave Lusin his immunization and gave him a hug when he sniffed a bit.
Your alright little one.
She said soothingly and hushed him.
Ren's had his shot already so he can sleep.
Ren still lay unconcious on the bed and thrashed again, Hatana shielded their son before he got hit but the male soon became still again.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 2:34 pm
....i feel weird....*stands up* ow my head...  

Killthisacc

Tipsy Smoker

7,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Taiyou_Kozane

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 4:04 pm
Hatana rolled her eyes at him.
Stop being such a baby Sai. Lusin isn't even a week old and he's tougher than you are.
She scolded Sai as she cradled Lusin in her arms.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 5:28 pm
um well maby its just *reaches behind him and pulls a knife out of his back* oh that cant be good....ow.....why is this knife green its wei- *sai passes out*  

Killthisacc

Tipsy Smoker

7,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Cevadeva

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 5:44 pm
Jazzmin caught Sai as he passed out. "What the hell is this?!" she lay him down and looked at the wound. "It looks like Ren's wounds and the poison is different. What the hell is going on here dang it?!" She exclaimed. She Looked at the poison, there was no time to make an antidote, so she could do only the only thing she could do. Suck out the poison. She put her mouth to the wound and started to suck out the poison. She repeated the process until all the poison was out. All the remaining poison was in a bowl next to her. "Demetri treat his wounds." Then she started to make another antidote for this new poison. The one thing on her mind was how the knife got into Sai.
In the distance outside the window, there was a shadowed figure. It spoke int to a cell phone. "I found them Trevor." The he hung up the phone. The went back to his master, leaving other shadowed figures to come out of hiding.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 6:27 pm
*sits up slowly still unconsis and pulls out a small knife then leaps out a window without a word*  

Killthisacc

Tipsy Smoker

7,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Taiyou_Kozane

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 9:11 am
Sai! You idiot!
Hatana yelled at him and hopped onto the window.
Stay here Lusin.
She told the child and leapt into the air, turning into an enraged black dragon in midair. She found Sai and scanned ahead a little bit, spotting the shadow she had seen outside the window. Diving down, she landed hard in front of him and raised her wings to be even bigger. Taking a slow, deep breath, she let out a long, loud, and angry roar in the person's face, ending it by lashing out and grabbing them with her talons.
Sai!
She yelled at him through mindspeak.
I'm taking you BACK right NOW!
She roared again in utter fury at this person's gull and at Sai's unpredictable manner.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 6:06 pm
Jazzmin watched as dragon Hatana brought back Sai. "Nice to see that it didn't take that long." She glanced over to them and took out the neddle with the antidote. "That wasn't very smart Sai. Don't you know not to get Hatana mad?" She injected Sai with the antidote, in a somewhat gentle way. "There done. You idiot." Shaking her head at the fool. "How's Ren doing Hatana?"  

Cevadeva

Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces