Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Quest and Donation Threads
PLEASE POST HERE ONLY IF YOUR LOOKING * TO BE ADOPTED * Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Stesha Lel

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 7:35 pm
USER NAME: Alt C
LOOKING TO BE ADOPTED BY A MALE OR FEMALE?: either
TIME SPENT ON GAIA DAILY : maybe an hour every other day
HOBBIES ( MOVIES BOOKS ECT) : i write i pray i be
NOTES:ANYTHING YOU THINK MIGHT GET YOU ADOPTED FASTER idk...  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 10:30 pm
USER NAME:BlueEyedPunk
LOOKING TO BE ADOPTED BY A MALE OR FEMALE?: any is fine
TIME SPENT ON GAIA DAILY: varies
HOBBIES (MOVIES BOOKS ETC) : playing the sims 2,playing with my beagle maggie,meeting new people, fishing, playing on gaia (of course lol) and having fun
NOTES:im not sure  

BlueEyedPunk

Xalnar

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 10:41 am
USER NAME: Zalnar or you could give me a name.
LOOKING TO BE ADOPTED BY A MALE OR FEMALE?: Any, but must be nice.
TIME SPENT ON GAIA DAILY : It depends on the day and how much homework I have/ shows I watch.
HOBBIES ( MOVIES BOOKS ECT) : Movies: Action, Fantasy, Sci-Fi. Books,Manga: Action, Adventure, Sci-Fi, Fantasy;EX: Kamikaze Kaito Jeanne, Amazing Agent Luna, Skip Beat, Orphen, Sakura Taisen. Games:Action, Adventure, Fantasy, Sci-Fi;EX: Halo Series, Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts, Ratchet & Clank Series, Fable The Lost Chapters. Online RPG's: Dragon Fable, MechQuest, Gods of Time. Shows: Anime; Naruto, One Piece, BoBoBo, Bleach, Blood, DeathNote; NON-Anime/Cartoon; MoonLight, Ghost Whisperer, Numbers, Pushing Daisies, House, Bones, Dirty Jobs, Mythbusters, MINDFREAK. That's about all I can think of.
NOTES: I like dogs and cats A LOT, I have no brothers or sisters, I go all out for Halloween( I try and make my house as scary as possible). Um, well I hope that this is enough for you guys, so I guess that's it.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 8:30 am
USER NAME: princess9vanity

LOOKING TO BE ADOPTED BY A MALE OR FEMALE?: any heart

TIME SPENT ON GAIA DAILY : 1-5 hours a day depending on my schedule

HOBBIES ( MOVIES BOOKS ECT) : reading novels, writing poems, composing songs, drawing cartoons, animating in 3d, surfing the net, playing computer games

NOTES: im very eager to be adopted by anyone especially if he/she is nice, i'd love to have more friends who can help me at the same time with my quest or whatever questions i have... this is really
my first time here in gaia and i need some help... dont worry im not a very ambitious gal who would just want everything to be given to me... the most important thing is for me to have a good time with the one who will adopt me sweatdrop

princess9vanity

the_avatar369

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 7:14 pm
USER NAME: avatar
LOOKING TO BE ADOPTED BY A MALE OR FEMALE?: preferably female, but male would be fine. I guess I just get along with girls better than most guys
TIME SPENT ON GAIA DAILY : usually like 4-6 hours but a few days it's a big ZERO
HOBBIES ( MOVIES BOOKS ECT) : internet sites, video games, 40k, hanging out with my friends, ...eh that's about it.
NOTES: Well I've been on since June 2007 so I won't need an exorbitant amout of help, but based on the fact that I don't really have a clue what "adopting" means here, I don't know all I should. Some things are perfectly clear and understood for me; others are like a muddy river. I'm 18 and in college studying engineering so that should give a fairly good description of what my life situation is. The funny thing is, for all I know, I should be adopting, not looking to be adopted. If that's the case, set me straight right away so I can help someone instead of taking someone's spot who is more needy.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 4:19 pm
USER NAME:Grims Wrath(you can call me Grim)

LOOKING TO BE ADOPTED BY A MALE OR FEMALE?:Female preferably

TIME SPENT ON GAIA DAILY :Anywhere from an hour to all day

HOBBIES ( MOVIES BOOKS ECT) :I like anime, manga, skating, swimming, and ya, that's it

NOTES:I just want to be adopted so that I can get help when I don't get something.  

Grims Wrath

Kentucky Fried Chocobo

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 9:53 am
USER NAME: Izuashi-chan
LOOKING TO BE ADOPTED BY A MALE OR FEMALE?: doesn't matter.
TIME SPENT ON GAIA DAILY : every 2 days.
HOBBIES ( MOVIES BOOKS ECT) : like eating sushi, listen to music, watching deathnote, naruto, bleach, and meeting new people.
NOTES: I wanna be adopted, for anotha friend and someone to talk to, and I'm a good comforter.

Wanting to adopt someone.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 11:31 pm
USER NAME: Luna Moonshadow
LOOKING TO BE ADOPTED BY A MALE OR FEMALE?: Either but, male prefferd.
TIME SPENT ON GAIA DAILY : Everyday after 5:00 PM till 11:00 PM
HOBBIES : I like to draw anime and watch it. I have a few in the art arenas, I try my best to do my own art but sometimes it gets kind of hard. My favorite shows are Saber J Marionette, and Saber J to X, also Inuyasha and Ruroni Kenshin. I also enjoy writting and reading. My favorite books are Empress lotus and Becoming Madame Mao. I am in the process of writing a story that has to do with 6 kids that have special powers, with wch they help fate come to be true. Other one of my hobbies is swimming and cooking. I can make some mean porkchops ^^.

Luna_Moonshadow

Fallen Survivor

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 4:43 pm
USER NAME: Frosty_Dreams

LOOKING TO BE ADOPTED BY A MALE OR FEMALE?: Either.

TIME SPENT ON GAIA DAILY : 1-6 depending on my schedule, some days none.

HOBBIES ( MOVIES BOOKS ECT) : I enjoy football, I am a huge anime freak, I own some manga but not as much as i do anime. I also create my own video games, nothing big but im learning more and more everyday.

NOTES: I am not looking to be adopted that way I get free things. Want I really want is a good friend that I can talk to and do things with.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 8:47 pm
USER NAME : 420smoker
LOOKING TO BE ADOPTED BY A MALE OR FEMALE? : female preferably, but whoever is nice
TIME SPENT ON GAIA DAILY : atleast an hour, but up to the whole day!
HOBBIES ( MOVIES BOOKS ECT) : I enjoy meeting new people, playing games, watching movies, talking, and I love to fly planes!!
NOTES : I am new to this site, but have become addicted. I would like to have someone show me the ropes and someone I can have fun with!! Thanks

xd  

420smoker

Lady Luck _ Kylie

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 7:27 pm
USER NAME: kxiong0823 (k stands for kylie and xiong is my last name and my b-day is 23) lol just thought i'd add that into it...
LOOKING TO BE ADOPTED BY A MALE OR FEMALE?: Doesn't matter.
TIME SPENT ON GAIA DAILY : OMG! Like freaking all day, when i'm not working, at school, or studying.
HOBBIES ( MOVIES BOOKS ECT) : Obviously gaia! Uh...school....MUSIC! I love flyleaf and paramore right now...but my favorites change every week. lol ^^
NOTES: I'm a pretty outgoing and outspoken girl. Plus, I'm older so I can probably hold pretty interesting conversations. And really, thats all i'm looking for in my adoption. Somebody to talk to and to listen to. Also, I've been on gaia for only like a few months and everything I have was given to me. So, it would be nice to have somebody to help me out with how to quest and do other gaia activities.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 7:07 pm
i want to be addopted plz i dont care if its a boy or girl but as long as theri rich  

kari_qeen

HBali

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 7:35 pm
USER NAME: HBali
LOOKING TO BE ADOPTED BY A MALE OR FEMALE?: either or
TIME SPENT ON GAIA DAILY : 2 or more
HOBBIES ( MOVIES BOOKS ECT) : I read, play the Sims 2, love movies, and I knit
NOTES:ANYTHING YOU THINK MIGHT GET YOU ADOPTED FASTER: I am new to gaia, and I am still learning. It would be great to have someone show me the ropes and not be upset if I ask alot of questions! smile  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 7:19 pm
USER NAME: hellfire teen
LOOKING TO BE ADOPTED BY A MALE OR FEMALE?: female
TIME SPENT ON GAIA DAILY : four days a week
HOBBIES ( MOVIES BOOKS ECT) : i like reading
NOTES:ANYTHING YOU THINK MIGHT GET YOU ADOPTED FASTER i have much knowledge but i am forgetful  

noein yuu

Quest and Donation Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces