Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
Full Moon - RPG Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

6vampire6mistress6

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 6:33 pm
"Well, we'll try to be wonderful," Bella said.

She noticed that Jasper was quietly staring at her. She wondered if perhaps he was jealous of Edward. "Do you want to hold him Jasper? I'm sure he'd appreciate some guy love."  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 6:38 pm
"Don't say that, say that you will. Have some faith in yourself. If you want to hold your daughter just tell me, ok?" Rosalie said, not wanting to seem selfish with her neice.  

Arriana_lynn

6vampire6mistress6

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 2:15 pm
"It's no problem," Bella smiled. "But maybe she should meet her brother?"  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 4:57 pm
"She should. How should we do this. Bella do you want to hold them both, or does Jasper? I have no problem holding them both either" Rosalie said, gently stroking the little girls face.  

Arriana_lynn

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 5:36 pm
Jasper quietly laughed. "Maybe this beautiful baby girl should be held by her mother." He gently took the infant from Rosalie's arms and with care, switched children, so he now had the boy in his arms. The girl cooed, reaching for her brother. Jasper sat down next to Bella so that the children could reach each other.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 6:11 pm
"They're so adorable" Rosalie sighed, leaning against Emmett who wrapped his arms around her. "Yes, they are. I can't wait to see how they turn out in a few years" Emmett said, leaning his chin lightly on Rosalie's head.  

Arriana_lynn

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 6:42 pm
"Oh God.....teen angst!" Sighed Jasper.
Alice giggled and played with the infant in Jasper's arms. "It'll make you more adorable." She said, kissing him on the nose.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 8:28 pm
The little one whimpered a bit then snuggled deep into Jasper's arms, contentedly taking some of his shirt in one tiny fist. She slobbered on it a little.

"Aw, sweetie, don't eat Jassie's shirt! No, no, no, that's icky," Bella laughed. The boy in her arms moaned and began to cry. For a crazy instinctive reason, Bella knew he was hungry. "Well....uh.....sorry boys."

Bella blushed and took her upper clothes off to feed her son. It wasn't so bad this time, being exposed, though she could still feel all the eyes on her.  

6vampire6mistress6

6vampire6mistress6

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 9:14 pm
((oy! where'd everyone go.....?)) crying  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 9:25 am
Jasper pointedly looked away, smiling at the little girl he now held. He shot a glare at Emmet, who seemed not to have realized to look away.  

kanangirl123

6vampire6mistress6

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 8:51 pm
Bella gasped. "Um, ow, that...isn't very comfortable." She laughed. "I guess I'll have to get used to it though. I'm a walking buffet now. Well, I guess I was before too, wasn't I? A little snack for the vampires."  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 2:28 pm
Rosalie smacked Emmett hard. "Could you please stop making Bella uncomfortable? Why don't you go play on the PS2?" Rosalie said, making the suggestion more of a request. "Fine" Emmett said, sulkily.  

Arriana_lynn

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 2:59 pm
Alice looked at Jasper carefully. He was being very respectful, he could still feel Bella's embarrassment. "I think I'll go join him. You know how he gets." He said quietly, handing the baby to Alice, before kissing her and heading downstairs.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 8:21 pm
Bella laughed on the inside. They didn't make her totally uncomfortable, but since they were so old-fashioned, she wasn't sure how they felt about it. Plus, she knew how jealous Rosalie was, and even Alice at times, and she didn't want to provoke them. Even Edward still turned a darker shade of pale whenever he glimpsed her getting out of the shower. After 5 minutes Bella sighed.
"You do do eat a lot, you little piggy," she told her boy, stroking his cheek.

((Where'd edward go...? did he die? again? haha))  

6vampire6mistress6

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 12:30 pm
"So! Lets get them some clothes!" Said Alice, gesturing to the cloth bound baby in her arms.  
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games