complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 1:51 pm
Piria was still flushed, though, and not with light. "I've said it before, I may not drink the blood of humans, but it doesn't mean I won't. I sometimes want to." She spoke to Alanta only, as if continuing an argument they'd had before.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 8:37 am
Aaron nodded in agreement. "Its hard, sometimes, to resist, but we do."  

kanangirl123

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 5:48 pm
Piria shot Aaron a sideways glance. "You must have more willpower than me, then. I'm not sure I could stand the scent of human blood all the time."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 1:51 am
Race: Fallen Angel
Name: Ariana
School: Forks High school...
Friends: none as of yet
Appearance: User Image

Family: none
Boy Friend?: Seth
Likes: music, art, colour, old fashioned things and waching the night sky.
Personality: usually friendly unless she hates
someone on rare occasions. Is sometimes too trusting and curious. Resents her status as a fallen angel but rejoices in the fact that she found her love by becoming one. When she's stressed she will act like a child. When she is seriously furious her dark side comes out to play.
Height: 5'8''
Grade: 11
Eyes normal: red but they change with her moods from black when she's furious to pink when she's very happy
Summary: Became a fallen angel when she was wrongly accused for murdering a fellow angel, she was proven innocent but she was flooded with anger at being so easily accused that she rebbelled and was presently thrown out of heaven. She is sentenced to walk the earth until Judgement Day.
Sixth Sense(special power): Can control the light and the darkness.
Weakness: Seth, if anything happened to him she wouldn't be able to live with herself and for a less morbid one, fairy floss and heavy metal both drive her crazy plus heavy metal makes her fall asleep for uknown reasons.
Saying: "'Tis better to have loved and lost than to have never loved at all" tht's just her favourite she doesn't actually say it all the time.
Favorite Music: Classical mostly
Other: When her wings are retracted they form black wing tattoos on her back.
Musical Instrument: harp, flute
Other Power(if superbred): can sense whether someone will die soon.  

Dark_Rose_Aeris

4,500 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200

Dark_Rose_Aeris

4,500 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 2:30 am
Race: humanoid dragon
Name: Seth
School(please Forks High School): Forks High School...
Friends: Ariana
Appearance:User Image

Family: none
Boy Friend?Girl Friend: ariana
Personality: Friendly and a bit of a goof but can sometimes be very wise or very proud. has his dark side
Height: 6'2"
Grade: 11
Eyes normal: Blue
Summary: He is from a race of dragons that have the ability to become human.
Sixth Sense(special power): He can fly when transformed, can see the future.
Weakness: the cold and being tickled
Favorite Music: any
Other: Holds a special amulet that can keep ariana's wild side in check.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 3:21 am
Ariana looked out at the group of people on the oval. they had been playing soccer by the looks of it but now they had stopped. the lights had gone out and come back on and they were all talking about something. She brushed her long black hair out of the way, twisting it and draping it down the front of her midnight blue halter dress, and looked up at Seth.
"Seth? I wanna go meet them," she said in a whisper, a smile forming on her face.

"Are you sure? There are vampires among them... they can be difficult," he said, his voice soothing to Ariana's ears.

"Even more reason to go down!" she said laughter colouring her voice as she skipped to the stairs that went down to where the group stood, her long hair trailing behind her and the two black tattoos in full view on her bare back.  

Dark_Rose_Aeris

4,500 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 4:48 pm
Paranoid Piria - she was, very, paranoid by now - started as two figures on the far side of the field began to walk towards them. "Aaron, I thought you said no one was here!" she whispered heatedly.

Alanta couldn't help herself - it really was too distressing to see Piria afraid - and she broke her promise, again, to not use her powers. She laid a hand on her friend's upper arm, and thought, "Calm down". Her special ability sent soothing waves from where her skin contacted Piria's, and she saw the other girl visibly relax.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 1:04 am
Ariana skipped to a stop when she was close enough to see there faces. Soon she felt the warm presence of Seth by her side.

"Seth? Is it just me or they unhappy to see us?" she said in a worried whisper.

Seth merely smiled at her and laid his hand on her back, warming her skin immediatley.

"Don't worry, I don't think they're hostile. Besides, what are you afraid of?" he asked.

"Nothing, except the fire... get to close and people get burned..." she replied, her voice barely audible, sadness flowing through her words.  

Dark_Rose_Aeris

4,500 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 12:26 pm
(It's just a guess, but I think kanangirl's away right now, so the RP won't pick up for a little bit. I can only talk to myself for so long.)

Piria stared at the clearly inhuman couple warily.

Alanta stared at the clearly inhuman couple warily.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 3:26 am
(Ah ok)

"Hi! we were just waatching your game and were wondering why the lights had gone out." said ariana as she smiled her warmest smile possible.

Seth smiled too and nodded his head in greeting.  

Dark_Rose_Aeris

4,500 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 8:05 pm
Piria blanched. To her, it felt like this pair of non-humans knew about - and were accusing her of - her newfound powers. "Why should we know anything about the lights?" she asked, a little too defensively, maybe. "We just came here to play soccer. If you want to talk about the park's maintenance, there are hired persons..." Piria trailed off, not really knowing what she was saying anymore.

Alanta kept silent, because no one had to know about her powers yet.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 12:48 am
Ariana's eyes widened at the girls reply. "I'm sorry I didn't mean to offend you," she said, but even as the words left her mouth, her voice deepened and became cold. Her face became dark. Seth twiddled with the long pendant that hung around his neck and put his hand on her shoulder.

"Ariana, shh.. calm down. There's a girl," soothed Seth in a soft voice.

Quickly, Ariana regained her composure and her smile soon returned. She rubbed her forehead nervously as she wondered what had happened since she had disappeared into her subconcious when her evil side took over.  

Dark_Rose_Aeris

4,500 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 12:44 pm
Piria still oozed tension, and she was trembling so hard a passerby might have thought there was an earthquake.

Alanta glanced sharply at Ariana. For a moment, she thought she'd sensed another's presence. To be truthful, it had reminded her, to a certain extent, of her own aura. Alanta's face transformed with the emotion of shock, as she realized another angel might be on earth.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 9:34 pm
"We're sorry to have bothered you. We'll leave if you wish us to," said Seth, a calm smile spread on his face even though his ulterior motive was to move Ariana away before her other side had another chance to emerge. Before it had barely come out but lately it had become more frequent and for any reason like someone feeling protective against Ariana, even if it were harmless, her other half would somehow wake up...

Ariana smiled brightly, "it was nice meeting you all," she said, pulling her hair back over her shoulder as it had slipped onto her back.  

Dark_Rose_Aeris

4,500 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200

Denki Nasu

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 12:08 am
Moon gracefully jumped down from her old couch shook off the remaining dirt and squeezed out of the old shack through a dug out hole. She walked out to the fire escape and jumped up climbing to the top of the building, sat and watched below.  
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff