Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Kingdom Hearts Role Play (Started) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 217 218 219 220 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Joined?
  Yes. (Me: Yay!!! xD)
  No. (Me: T-T)
  Maaybeee... (Me: >:[ Give me a strait answer!)
  Of course. (Me: Arigato. :) )
  Only clickin' this for the gold... (Me: Why you little-!(Note: These are for people who are NOT participating in the RPG!)
View Results

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 11:49 am
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
she smiled, wrapping her arms around him, still kissing him

He put his arms behind her back, kissing her harder.
she closed her eyes, kissing him, holding him close, but then the kiss was interupted when alot of water fell down on them

He shivered, gasping for air. "Cold," he said, slightly laughing.
she laughed "yea no kidding" she shivered, "well the rides over" she said standing up, she stood there soaked, she smiled

He got up and helped her off the ride, shivering. "Come on, let's go dry off somewhere," he said, taking his shirt off to wring out the water.
"yea, im freazing" she said smiling, she walked over and grabbed a towel "we can dry in the sun over there" she said pointing to the benches there, by a lake, that was hardly crowded, she walked over and took the dress off, then she wrapped the towel around her,  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 11:52 am
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
she closed her eyes, kissing him, holding him close, but then the kiss was interupted when alot of water fell down on them

she laughed "yea no kidding" she shivered, "well the rides over" she said standing up, she stood there soaked, she smiled

He got up and helped her off the ride, shivering. "Come on, let's go dry off somewhere," he said, taking his shirt off to wring out the water.
"yea, im freazing" she said smiling, she walked over and grabbed a towel "we can dry in the sun over there" she said pointing to the benches there, by a lake, that was hardly crowded, she walked over and took the dress off, then she wrapped the towel around her,

He went over and sat down on the bench. "Hm, why don't you keep the towel off," he said, teasing her.  

Repressed Memories

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 11:54 am
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1

He went over and sat down on the bench. "Hm, why don't you keep the towel off," he said, teasing her.
she smiled "maybe i will" she said playing with him, she took the towel off, teasing him, she smiled  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 11:58 am
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1

she smiled "maybe i will" she said playing with him, she took the towel off, teasing him, she smiled

"Hm, you dry off better with nothing on," he said, playing around with her, smiling.  

Repressed Memories

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 12:01 pm
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1

"Hm, you dry off better with nothing on," he said, playing around with her, smiling.
she laughed and sat next to him "wont that be a sight" she said smiling  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 12:02 pm
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1

"Yes it would," he said, smiling at her.  

Repressed Memories

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 12:03 pm
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1

"im sure you would like it" she said smiling, teasing him  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 12:05 pm
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1

"Yes I would," he said, smiling and slightly laughing.  

Repressed Memories

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 12:06 pm
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1

she smiled and lightly pushed him "your bad" she said laughing  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 12:31 pm
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1

"No, I'm the one on the light side," he said, teasing her and he gently pushed her back.  

Repressed Memories

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 12:33 pm
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1

"No, I'm the one on the light side," he said, teasing her and he gently pushed her back.
she smiled "are you sure about that?" she said teasing him  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 12:37 pm
"Ansem walked up about a yard away from where the two were. "He said while smiling, "having fun you two"?  

LanceCalvis
Crew

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 12:38 pm
she looked at him "yes we are" she said smiling  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 12:41 pm
"Yep," he said, smiling and putting his arm around Lola.  

Repressed Memories

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 12:45 pm
she laughed "yes, we are havng lots of fun" she said kissing arage gently on the cheek  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 217 218 219 220 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games