Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Second Imperium
The Hangar Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 125 126 127 128 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Motorider333

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2005 8:07 pm
Durza the Shade
Cale Darksun
I dunno about the Awing/ Jedi fighter similarity. sure they both count as interceptors and are sleek vessels built for speed, but I think the reason the look alike if because simply they have a similar mission profile.

Actually, there is more to it than that:

New Essential Guide to Vehicles and Vessels
General Jan Dodonna joined forces with engineer Walex Blissex, originator of the Delta-7 [Jedi] starfighter, to create the A-wing.

Also, the Jedi Interceptor is very consciously supposed to look like a cross between a Delta-7 and a TIE. Like the ARC-170, it's a bridge to the classic trilogy.
Actually, I was watchiong behind the scenes of episode II and lucas said the jedi "Starfighter" was supposed to look like the imperial star destroyers.  
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2005 9:24 pm
What, the Ep. II starfighter? Sure, there's that connection too. Kuat Drive Yards built them both.  

Durza the Shade

FrozenPhoenix32

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2005 9:29 pm
yeah KDE a sub-branch of KDY built the Aethersprite  
PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2005 1:01 am
stare So if i ask a question in here....and its not answered.....What do i assum? No one knows.  

Oryo Prime

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2005 1:38 pm
Oryo Prime
stare So if i ask a question in here....and its not answered.....What do i assum? No one knows.

If you ask a question in the wrong thread then you will be ignored... obviously... FAQ is a friendly thign...  
PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2005 2:33 pm
I'm talking about ep. II starfighter  

Motorider333

FrozenPhoenix32

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2005 8:50 pm
Oryo Prime

Then, you can PM me. Or ask it again after a while.  
PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2005 9:17 pm
depends on the question. if its a stupid question, it might not get answered.  

Sol Walker
Crew

FrozenPhoenix32

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2005 8:09 am
Cale Darksun
depends on the question. if its a stupid question, it might not get answered.

LYK OMG who is Luke's father?  
PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2005 10:10 am
exactly  

Sol Walker
Crew

Nospai Deathous

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2005 1:29 pm
don't you mean, "*ignore*"?  
PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2005 1:40 pm
"Well thats kinda why this is here right? I wanted to know if any one knows about a ship. This is the hangar bay right?" Look up at sign. " Yep thats what it says. If you cant answer the question at that moment no need to be rude and just ignore me. Now......Does any one know any thing about Sith intersepters. I need info on them. Oh and thank you FrozenPhoenix32. I was beggining to think no one cared. Yeah im a NOOB. No need to treat me like im a fool. "  

Oryo Prime

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2005 1:48 pm
ok, good question.
Sith infiltrators come in a variety of shapes and styles but theyre all built for a single purpose: to allow the sith to move freely around in the galaxy. They have a huge number of sensor countermeasures on them and are often fast and not very well armored. they're stealth ships. simple as that. Maul's was a secret comission from the Sienar corperation, well the basic ship anyway. it was rumored to have a cloaking device on it in adition to its stealth systems. I lost track of it after Naboo.  
PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2005 3:49 pm
Cale Darksun
ok, good question.
Sith infiltrators come in a variety of shapes and styles but theyre all built for a single purpose: to allow the sith to move freely around in the galaxy. They have a huge number of sensor countermeasures on them and are often fast and not very well armored. they're stealth ships. simple as that. Maul's was a secret comission from the Sienar corperation, well the basic ship anyway. it was rumored to have a cloaking device on it in adition to its stealth systems. I lost track of it after Naboo.
wasn't count Dooku's solar sailer a Sith ship too? It was definetly stealthy, with that giant cloaking "blanket" that opened up in front of it. It looks like it also helped propel the craft.  

Motorider333

FrozenPhoenix32

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2005 3:53 pm
Oryo Prime
"Well thats kinda why this is here right? I wanted to know if any one knows about a ship. This is the hangar bay right?" Look up at sign. " Yep thats what it says. If you cant answer the question at that moment no need to be rude and just ignore me. Now......Does any one know any thing about Sith intersepters. I need info on them. Oh and thank you FrozenPhoenix32. I was beggining to think no one cared. Yeah im a NOOB. No need to treat me like im a fool. "

Sith interecptors? as in the Sith Fighters from KOTOR or the Interceptor in tPM?  
The Second Imperium

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 125 126 127 128 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games