Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
THE LINUS FOREST RP! (It has begun!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 306 307 308 309 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Having fun?
  YES!
  No...
  You're weird... I'm just here for the poll gold.
View Results

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 12:44 pm

kingdom_hearts_sora_fan
lupinewarrior
kingdom_hearts_sora_fan
[Hey, whats going on?]
{a party at the valdemat castle and im there meeting the king}

[Can I go?]
{ya its a party come and join us}{hands her the invite}
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 12:45 pm

kingdom_hearts_sora_fan
lupinewarrior
kingdom_hearts_sora_fan
[Hey, whats going on?]
{a party at the valdemat castle and im there meeting the king}

[Can I go?]
[all creatures invited]

Aprilbaby1

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 12:46 pm

Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
he smiled "Nice to meet you Marcus, now stand up here boy and let me get a good look at you"

"dad, your emmbrassing him" she said in their language that only the vampires knew

marcus got up from the ground and looked up at the king
"hmm" he said, looking at marcus "your good boy, i like you" he smiled, then in his head he said "thanks for helping her with my girlfriend"

"hey dad, its party time" she said smiling

in marcuses head*y-your welcome your Excellency*
"now you guys have fun, i have to talk with some of the people here" he said walking around them

"come on" she said smiling

marcus follows after her but hides in a door way when his father enters the castle
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 12:49 pm

lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
he smiled "Nice to meet you Marcus, now stand up here boy and let me get a good look at you"

"dad, your emmbrassing him" she said in their language that only the vampires knew

marcus got up from the ground and looked up at the king
"hmm" he said, looking at marcus "your good boy, i like you" he smiled, then in his head he said "thanks for helping her with my girlfriend"

"now you guys have fun, i have to talk with some of the people here" he said walking around them

marcus follows after her but hides in a door way when his father enters the castle
she looks at marcus then at his father "are you not suppose to be here?" she whispered to marcus

Aprilbaby1

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 12:51 pm

Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1

she looks at marcus then at his father "are you not suppose to be here?" she whispered to marcus

no i had to have a guard that was still loyal to me slip me the invite
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 12:53 pm

lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1

"oh well im sure he wont mind.....right?" she looked at his father "well i dont want to be rude, you can easily hide, there are alot of people around so i dont think he would be able to see you"

Aprilbaby1

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 12:55 pm

Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1

"oh well im sure he wont mind.....right?" she looked at his father "well i dont want to be rude, you can easily hide, there are alot of people around so i dont think he would be able to see you"

ya i guess your right but i have to be carefull so he doesent catch my scent
i should also keep an eye on him so he doesent do any thing that would rouse a war
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 12:59 pm

lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1

i should also keep an eye on him so he doesent do any thing that would rouse a war
"yea you do that, but i dont want to be rude so im going to go say hello ok" she smiled then walked over to his father "hello you magisty" she said bowing "My name is Bella, welcome to our castle"

Aprilbaby1

kingdom_hearts_sora_fan

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 1:00 pm

*Walks in* ................
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 1:02 pm

Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1

"yea you do that, but i dont want to be rude so im going to go say hello ok" she smiled then walked over to his father "hello you magisty" she said bowing "My name is Bella, welcome to our castle"

the king septimus smirks an evil grin
septimus:nice to meet you bella and happy birthday
a pup comes out from behind him
septimus:this is my only son, fared

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 1:06 pm

lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1

she smiled "thank you, and..nice to meet you Fared" she said smiling "you said only son, am i correct?"
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 1:14 pm

Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1

she smiled "thank you, and..nice to meet you Fared" she said smiling "you said only son, am i correct?"

septimus:yes there was another son talos but he was killed by an assassin

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 1:17 pm

lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1

"how horrible" she said shaking her head "well it was nice to meet you, i hope you enjoy the party" she smiled and bowed, then walked away
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 1:19 pm

Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1

"how horrible" she said shaking her head "well it was nice to meet you, i hope you enjoy the party" she smiled and bowed, then walked away

septimus walked off with an evil grin plotting in his head

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 1:21 pm

lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1

septimus walked off with an evil grin plotting in his head
she walked across the room "this doesnt look good" she said looking for marcus
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 306 307 308 309 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games