Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
The Legend of Cornerstones (Feel free to join) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Krusadin

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 11:20 am
"I won't give you any other instructions. You have time until midnight...And the pancakes must be ready before I wake up!"

Regus smiled widely and left them in the room.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 11:30 am
"Simple enough..." We could just buy the ingredients, right? "Zamos, do you know where I could find a shop that sells things like flour or sugar around these parts? I'm new to the area."  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Gender Swap 100

neon blue penguin

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 4:28 pm
"same here your better off finding your way into town and asking someone there" he said still not totally trusting of either of the two men  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 4:45 pm
"Alright. Which way is town?" Mobius seemed to notice something in the way the man was speaking. It was almost permeated with distaste. So he's not doing this for the occupation, either. Nice to know.. Mobius proceeded to pack his things. He slipped the pack on his shoulders and put on his katars. However, unbeknownst to Zamos, he had no money to buy things. I'll end up stealing some ingredients, or maybe the money for them. Whatever. Let's just get this over with...  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

neon blue penguin

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 8:00 pm
"again no idea" he said remembering his lack of money and tradeable items  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 8:36 pm
Mobius started out the door without saying a word. All he'd have to do is take flight and he could find town easily. Dawn would be late by the time he was done!  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Krusadin

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 11:02 pm
Streets were busy, Mobius could see people shopping everywhere. He noticed a stand with red striped cloth as a ceiling. It was larger than others, people were constantly buzzing around it.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 8:55 am
Mobius saw it indeed. However, his mind was sharp. "Hmmm... If it isn't the ingredients, then it's accessibility. That large tent is probably a ploy to make me look for a product that isn't there." Mobius looked around a bit further. "Aha! A flour mill! What better way to get an ingredient than by going to the source!" He snuck around to the back door. Using his katars to cut the padlock, he stepped in. Unfortunately, the owner was standing right there. "Huh? You're not supposed to be back here! I'll bash you good!" Immediately picking up a rather large mallet, he ran after Mobius. That is, after he grabbed a bag of flour...

The chase continued for half an hour further. He swerved into an alley and put up the illusion that he was a trashcan. The man looked into the alley, looked around, and continued straight down the road. Mobiusthen flew back to base and dropped of the flour. "That's one down..." Mobius then flew back to town. Regus only asked for ingredients that would be ready before he woke up. He never asked for cooked pancakes. He never asked for enough ingredients to make a pancake. He just siad pancake ingredients. Meaning all Mobius would have to do is get one more ingredient to make it the plural (ingredientS) and the mission would be complete. Luckily, he had a couple blueberries in his pack. "Haha! Finished! And that Zamos guy is still probably out there looking for more. If he finds more, that will just make things better. Hahahahahaha!!!" So Mobius sat, keeping himself contantly awake with potions of his own brewing.  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

neon blue penguin

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 9:31 am
Zamos wandered around town aimlessley "what was i supposed to do again?" he asks himself  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 9:19 pm
Zamos remembered the pancake mission.  

Krusadin

neon blue penguin

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 8:21 am
"oh yeah" he said "but where is a store that sells pancake stuff?" he mumbled to himself  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 9:11 am
(Geh! Try doing more suff on your own would you now? It's hard for me to keep this thread alive with your tiny posts that show almost no reaction at all...)
He saw people, loads of them. They were walking up and down the street, marketplace could be anywhere. More noise was coming from one direction, though.  

Krusadin

neon blue penguin

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 9:52 am
(sorry i am really short on time) Zamos looked at one of the sops with a bakery sign he went inside and looked carefully at the aisles until he found flour and milk Now to steal it without the clerk noticing he thought to himself. he then lifted the smallest bag of flour and a small bottle of milk off the racks and left the store silently  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 9:55 am
(What the hop bamming frell is up with all the stealing??!)
He managed to leave the store and gained no suspicious looks. Some men gathered around him, however. They were drunk and started to pick a fight. One of them mumbled something weird and it him with a bottle.  

Krusadin

neon blue penguin

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 10:10 am
(i am a thief) Zamos staggered a little from the blow but regained his composure and punched the man in the stomach seeing that he was outnumbered he drew his dagger and waved it around being careful not to hit anyone but getting close enough to scare them.  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff