Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Graphic Makers [TGM]

Back to Guilds

A guild where graphic designers / webpage builders can enjoy each others company. 

Tags: graphic, profile, web design, photoshop, design 

Reply The Graphic Makers
Tell Us About You Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Erotic Demon

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 2:59 pm
User Image

s m i l e ~

hello~ :3

Name: call me Happy or Kari :3
          What kind of art you do: website layouts (not only gaia profiles), thread layouts and post styles.
          I think I'm good at making winamp skins and wallpapers~
          I'm learning flash, for now I can make only music players.
          I suck at making banners, stamps, userbars etc. and pixel arts but I like it~
          ETC: I love to draw but I have no talent XD my English is bad, I love Finland, I'm m&a fan, my fave music is rock. something more? XD

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 2:18 am
Name
...you might find out my real name later, but just call me stella. :3

What kind of art you do
mostly stuff like thread layouts, banners, signatures...basically things you can do with photoshop.
i bbcode as well.
currently trying to make gaia profile layouts.
oh, and i write.
...mainly fanfics, but.

ETC:
- i can't draw living things--heck, i can't even draw objects properly.
- i play the keyboard, sort of. not really good at it, though.
- i love language. *wants to learn as many as she can*
- i have very little confidence. trying to fix that, but it's not going too well.
- writing is my life.
- just ask if you want to know more. i may seem a bit cold / timid at first, though.

thanks for the invite! :3

stellar asterism

Dawtie

Familiar Friend

5,450 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Generous 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 10:40 am

Name: Jackie
What kind of art you do: graphic design stuff and drawn art O:
ETC: I'm lactose intolerant. O:

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 10:16 am
Name:Michael or Marius. Pick one.
What kind of art you do: Avi art, Graphics such as Animated banners, profile backgrounds, icons, avatars for MSN, etc.
ETC: Holy Cats! I could have sworn I posted something here. >.> I can be right forgetful at times. ugh. Anyways... Well...Hiya. Online, I'm friendly as can be. I like signs. Especially from females, but any signs heralding me is awesome. I also dig anime, manga...music, when the songs 'grab' me. I make stuff. Most folks dig it...but I'm having trouble with folks coming in and actually sending the trade....>.> Which sent me into sabbatical again for a while. Namely because I am friendly, but I can also be hardcore, mean, opinionated, and lacking in patience, especially when I put clearly something and people ignore it. So....yeah. Anyways....I do like to draw, and find myself drawing my stuff on notebook paper...which brings critics galore, but hey, I'm poor. lol. I also write stories. I have at least two major projects in mind as we speak as is. I normally have more. xD I'm ambitious, what can I say? I also roleplay...and normally if it is good, I'll put all I can into it. Hmmm. Not sure what else to say. Well...if anyone wants to know more, just pm or comment me, I love that stuff usually. Oh also, check out my shop if you please. The link is in the sig. In closing, I would like to say thank you for having me here, and I hope that we all can get along famously! ^^  

The Harbinger of Justice

5,800 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Exploding Tofu

Animal Lover

12,600 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 3:15 pm
Name: I don't give out my real name to everyone (you stalker. x3)
Age: I don't give out my age either. At least not to everyone.
What kind of art you do: meh, a lot of crap. Traditional's my favorite because it doesn't hurt my eyes as much and I looove breaking in my new pens <33. I do webdesign, on and off (note to self and readers: NEVER learn webdesign on and off like I do. After two months I tend to forget everything. And then I gotta go look things up. Especially CSS sweatdrop but its hard to keep myself motivated.). I experiment in graphic design but I haven't got the motivation or tools to take it further.
ETC: Hmm... I love cookies, cats, facebook, the color green, the manga Gakuen Alice, and freebie arts <33  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 5:30 pm
Name: Taylorfish or you can guess.
What kind of art you do: Avi art, graphics, whatever random thing that processes through my brain, possesses my fingers, and forces me to create.
ETC: I'm tall. But short. In certain circumstances. x]

Dierwe

Sparkling Shoujo

Das Rabble Rouser

Invisible Phantom

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 2:10 pm
Name: Delta

What kind of art you do: I'm not very artistic really. Usually I will just use gimp to shop a silly face over something as demonstrated in my signature. I'm really better at writing than at graphic art but I'm not very artistic in general. The thing I have going for me is my bullet sign shop where I write names in bullets and snap a picture with a digital camera. It's kind of an original concept.

ETC: I like guns. I like war. I like military history, especially World War II. I also like technology in general. smile  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 2:27 pm
Name: Ashley, or just my username :3
What kind of art you do: I dabble in whatever i can do, ive done animated banners, photo booth avi pics, animated bumps, just little stuff. Mostly with paint and animation shop 3
ETC: Been on gaia for about 4 years. Lately i spend more time on mmo online games then here, but i still try to remain active. I like to cook, hope to be a pastry chef someday. I love reading.  

FifiOfDoom

Distinct Sex Symbol

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250

CagePad7

Familiar Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Threadmaster 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 5:12 pm
Name: CagePad7.. or Cage is fine
What kind of art you do: I do avi art [x][x][x], Signs mostly [x][x][x], and I CAN do thread layouts. I do my own and there pretty good but i have never sold them...
ETC: I cant spell really well, im obsessed with this sight, and iv been making ALOT of gold from my signs, so visit my shop in my sig! XD  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 7:48 pm
♪ ♫

Name: Candice, Candicimo, or whatever you condense my username to.
    x
    x
    What kind of art you do: I make thread layouts in my shop over here. I'm a proficient programmer and make some websites for friends, but it's not really my passion. I also love working with traditional media, but it's difficult to because it's expensive D:
    x
    ETC: I am full of health problems ._. Sometimes I can disappear for days at a time because something else is wrong with me. I don't frequent hospitals or doctors offices, but I tend to always have something wrong.

Cachexic

necrophagette

Wheezing Dabbler

14,600 Points
  • Bunstroyer 100
  • Brilliant Light 450
  • Screeching Savior 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 12:20 pm
Name: Carne (Carnie is acceptable) or El (short for Elizabeth)
What kind of art you do: I'm trying to get better at graphic arts, but mostly I just mess around in photoshop smile I'd like, eventually, to be a web designer.
ETC: I need a lot of practice and I would really appreciate some advice and help smile  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 4:03 pm
Name: Cat
What kind of art you do: Well I draw anime but I'm best at chibis.
ETC: I can't make my own graphics considering I don't have a scanner and the right computer tools for it. But I can make profiles c:  

A Cats Curiosity

Beloved Gekko

7,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Mark Twain 100

millecartes

1,800 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 9:17 pm
Name: Raymoos For Breakfast, but you could call me either Raymoos or Nine.
What kind of art you do: I usually do webgraphics for forums, like various signature tags, icons/avatars, pngs, wallpapers, layouts and blends. I also do webdesign.
ETC: I like Asch...  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 5:28 am
Name : Michalv, just call me 'Mich' for short wink
What kind of art you do : GFX (Sig, Icon, Background etc), Manga coloring
ETC :
I can't drawing with my hands gonk
Life is boring without designing gonk
I love to make tutorials 3nodding  

michalv

Quotable Phantom

8,750 Points
  • Voter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

ugly booty

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 10:24 pm
Name: Poophead-Hime, or Nataly, or Nat.
What kind of art you do: Right now just posting formats and signs. But I would love to get into graphic design, but I don't have the tools necessary.
ETC: I'm a pretty nice girl, don't piss me off, or I'll unleash my inner demon. If you want to know more about me, just talk to me. If you're nice to me, I'm nice to you.  
The Graphic Makers

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff