Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
X-Faction[the fight has begun] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 173 174 175 176 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 1:57 pm

she smiled scratching her arm again, she looked ahead watching the land get blury
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 2:00 pm

As the vehical stopped, Quinton leaps out and grabs for the ground. "LAND! It exists..."

Atarget4u

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 2:01 pm

Atarget4u
As the vehical stopped, Quinton leaps out and grabs for the ground. "LAND! It exists..."
nemo starts to laugh
nemo:was it that bad
he walks over to a door way marked decontamination and walks in
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 2:04 pm

"Quite frankly, Im afraid of fast moveing vehicals, and heights..." Getting up and following Nemo, Q notices the lable on the door and eyes Nemo with suspicion.

Atarget4u

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 2:04 pm

she hops down "im just going to fly around a bit" she smiled softly and closed her eyes she turned back to her fairy form, the snow flakes in her hair, she smiled and flew up to look around
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 2:08 pm

Atarget4u
"Quite frankly, Im afraid of fast moveing vehicals, and heights..." Getting up and following Nemo, Q notices the lable on the door and eyes Nemo with suspicion.
then i guess my ride was a double whammy
of fear
they walk into a large room with a bunch of one man chambers marked with the words decontamination chamber then a number

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Atarget4u

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 2:11 pm

"Ho joy...fear of a few Rads on me, eh? ...can't blame ya...so, that woman, Angle was it? Shes, uh...a...sorta diferent...never seen anyone like her." Following Nemo into this room, Q starts pokeing one of the Chamber sides with a screwdrive from his pocket.
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 2:12 pm

Atarget4u
"Ho joy...fear of a few Rads on me, eh? ...can't blame ya...so, that woman, Angle was it? Shes, uh...a...sorta diferent...never seen anyone like her." Following Nemo into this room, Q starts pokeing one of the Chamber sides with a screwdrive from his pocket.
no but then agai we are all a little different from the experiments
nemo opens up a comlink with logen surprised k what do i do now?

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 2:15 pm

she flew up high looking at the ground below "survival of the fittest i guess" she said making it snow
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 2:21 pm

lupinewarrior
Atarget4u

"well, get out of there for a minute, explain this for him, that you are going out from there to have a pure sample of his dna, and ill at the same time scan to se if there is any anonomilities in his radiational field"

Wacram Glaziuz

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 2:23 pm

Wacram Glaziuz
lupinewarrior
Atarget4u

"well, get out of there for a minute, explain this for him, that you are going out from there to have a pure sample of his dna, and ill at the same time scan to se if there is any anonomilities in his radiational field"
nemo on the comlink:got it
nemo turns to Q
nemo:i need a pure sample of your dna to verifie that your an experiment
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 2:24 pm

Takeing a peek outside for a second to see it snow, he Notices Angle Flying in the sky. "Boy, shes lucky...flying...wish I could do what without nearly passing out everytime a jet hit its boosters..."

Atarget4u

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 2:27 pm

she sighs flying back to the ground, she looked around, she closed her eyes turning back into her human form (if i log off, its because of computer prob)
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 2:29 pm

"Aye...just tell me what you 'av to do, I really don't like it when some one else trys to stick me with a needle..." Q turns from the window and faces Nemo, Standing at attention.

Atarget4u

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 2:31 pm

Atarget4u
"Aye...just tell me what you 'av to do, I really don't like it when some one else trys to stick me with a needle..." Q turns from the window and faces Nemo, Standing at attention.
nemo pull's out a needle
nemo:this might hurt
nemo sticks him with the needle and draws some blood
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 173 174 175 176 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games