Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kiwameru no Nindo: To Master the Way of the Ninja

Back to Guilds

Ninja Based RPG Guild. For literate mature players interested in creating and developing Ninja characters and their Shinobi Way. 

Tags: Ninja, Mature, Shinobi, Literate, Role Playing 

Reply Archives
Linea's Dojo Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kexaj

2,450 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 1:35 pm
Yoh felt the vial land near him and blindly groped for it, fining it and taking it all in, then tossed the vail bak to Oni and stood up. "Your friend here cracked my neck with that kick, but then again, now I have a throbbing headache!" Yoh smiled nonchalantly, then said to Oni in a more serious tone. "Watch out. I will surpass you one day."  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 1:48 pm
MItsukai had landed near Yoh. "You gonna keep talking to his all day or what?" He asked Yoh and took a fighting position leaving a fake weak spot at his right side.  

Kahatir

Kexaj

2,450 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 2:16 pm
Yoh looked over his shoulder at Mitsukai. "Hold yer horses! I'm ready!" Yoh slowly turned around, then rushed his new opponent, and tried to kick out his left leg, but also threw a punch into the right eye of Mitsukai.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 2:27 pm
Oni started to think of Kasumis words. First he needed to defeat Yoh, which he now had done. He didn't know why but Kasumi always had taken a big part of his life and also seemed to be the most one upset about his leave. Even so he would stay put at his position that Kaede given to him in first place. Kaede-sensei needed to adjust her rules he thought. Even using a deadly poison that can be healed before killing aint really killing is it? Of course one of his needles coudl ahve hit his hart but it would need a 2 needle direct hit to cause the death adn Oni hadn't aimed near the hart or lungs. Well he would ask this about Kaede later. He also needed to know the names of his team-mmbers. All he knew was this little intersting personality guy.  

Dokuro Togiretogire

Original Sex Symbol

Kahatir

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 3:07 pm
Mitsuaki blocked the punch by hitting Yoh's forearm with his own before the fist could hit his face. But in doing so he hadn't watched out for the kick and when it hit he fell to the floor and quickly rolled away and pushed off from the floor with his arms so that he was in a standing position again. "Strange... You didn't go for my opening." He said and put his right hand on his left arms kunai holster, and quickly he let three kunai's fly towards Yoh, one towads his right arm, one towards his stomach and one towards his left leg.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 7:48 pm
"I don't like openings, and most of the time I don't catch 'em!" Yoh threw two senbon at the kunai, one at the leg aimed, and other at the for his stomach, and took the kunai to his shoulder. He jumped back, then slowly yanked the kunai that hit him out of his arm, then charged static chakra into it and threw it back, hoping the staic wouldn't go away before it hit Mitsukai.  

Kexaj

2,450 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Full closet 200

Gurzbag

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 12:45 am
Narama slowly woke up. "What the?.. Did I win?" he then said looking confused, he then saw Mitsukai fighting with Yoh. Damnit! I lost.. He thought to him self, he then kept looking around in the room and saw Oni standing outside of the fight aswell, Narama then smiled. "Looks like I'm not the only one who lost. he thought to him self, smiling.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 3:26 am
Mitsukai took a hit in his left arm yet again and felt his muscles cramp up for a second.  

Kahatir

Dokuro Togiretogire

Original Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 5:51 am
"Kaede-sensei. I'll be going now. I have my family relation to discuss and you're not in that one." He looked at Narama. "Care to join the walk?" He didn't know why he asked another guy in but he seemed to know his team mate and that would be valued information. Since he had come back he had not spoken a work to his sister and he had some things to ask her.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 6:18 am
Narama stood up with some effort and shouted to Mitsukai while he was fighting "Do your best Itameru-kun!" he took the loss fair and square and he did his best against Mitsukai, he didnt hold any grudge against him no more, he then looked over at Oni and smiled again, for Narama wasnt the only one who had taken a loss, he formed a handseal and said "Later everybody. Shunshin no Jutsu!" he then flickered out of sight.  

Gurzbag

Gurzbag

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 5:44 am
Narama walked into the dojo and sat down against one of the walls. Come on... Finish the fight already so I can get someone to help me work on the escaping jutsu. he thought to him self as he watched the ongoing fight.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 5:50 pm
Yoh took Mitsukai cramping as a sign to get up close and strike. He charged chakra to his nails and swung two 'claws' at Mitsukai's chest, using his clan's taijutsu style.  

Kexaj

2,450 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Full closet 200

Neia MX
Vice Captain

1,500 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 1:21 pm
Kasumi had slipped away from the Dojo awhile ago, and headed to the barracks.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 1:53 pm
Mitsukai used Kawarimi just as Yoh was about to hit him, he then used Bunshin from behind Yoh and suddenly there were three Mitsukai's. "Is this your first fight ever or something?" One of the Mitsukai's mocked. All three then rushed at Yoh, one flanked left, one right and the third went straight ahead. When they got within attacking distance the left one went for the legs, the right one jumped into the air and kicked at his head and the one that went straight ahead thrusted of the ground with a flykick towards the chest.  

Kahatir

Kexaj

2,450 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 2:36 pm
"No, it's my third!" Yoh had slipped away, creating a clone in his place. He took a look around, not seeing Kasumi anywhere. He rushed past the three Mitsukais and out the door. "Sorry, guy! I'll fight you later, I promise!" And with that, Yoh ran off to the barracks.  
Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff