Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Fullmetal Alchemist Roleplay! please read first page first! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ahiru Takashi

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 8:04 pm

Mobius Nightshade
Mobius' face remained calm. "And what, pray tell is to stop me... or us, for that matter... from making you unconscious?" Logen, I know you can sense my thoughts. Please, help me. I don't know how the hell to take care of this thing. Even if we stop it, it's eating Shinu's soul. I lost you once, and myself as well, and I don't want someone else near to my heart to leave me again!

heh....are you so scared of me...? Really, All I'm doing is sitting. *smirks* Ugly monsters like Shinu deserve to have their souls taken. This kind little girl...is the one who killed the people to make this stone. She's just a cold-blooded monster.
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 8:14 pm

"She didn't make the stone, Hohenheim Elric did. Why does she deserve punishment for another's mistakes! If you were to... to... go past the gate..." He shuddered. "I'm sure you could find him and exact your revenge."

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Evy-Chan1337

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 8:18 pm

Kimi just sat down enjoying the show.
The voice told her to do something, but she ignored it.
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 8:22 pm

But, It has become enjoyable to torture her in her head constantly, messing with her to the brink of tears...She is the replica of a powerful alchemist...and this replica is the one who killed the people! Do you feel nothing about that! We all died, and you know how..? SHE DEFORMED US UNTIL WE DIED! SHE USED ALCHEMY TO TORTURE US!! AND SHE DID IT WITH A SMILE!! Hohenheim only did the last part.......SHE'S A MONSTER!!! He didn't want to let her use alchemy in fear of that part of her returning...because when he put the stone back in her arm, she lost all her memory. He doesn't want that murderous beast to remember her past, so he planted fake memories in her head. *frowns* to save a thing like her should be a crime.

Ahiru Takashi

Evy-Chan1337

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 8:31 pm

"you wants to rest, right?" Kimi asked without looking at her.
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 8:34 pm

Evy-Chan1337

NO! We want her dead for torturing us!! We want her to DIE for the pain she caused!

Ahiru Takashi

Evy-Chan1337

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 8:36 pm

Kokoro Mitsurugi
Evy-Chan1337

NO! We want her dead for torturing us!! We want her to DIE for the pain she caused!

"well then you are as bad as she was"
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 8:39 pm

Mobius sighed, his head in the crook of his hand. "Okay, we need to figure out a sensible solution to this. Shinu's new personality and her old one... Tell me, creature, are they separate?"

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Ahiru Takashi

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 8:40 pm

Evy-Chan1337
Kokoro Mitsurugi
Evy-Chan1337

"well then you are as bad as she was"

*shakes her head* No. What she did...if you saw it....a little girl terrorized so many people....it was horrific...we don't wish that on ANYONE....We want her soul sucked in so she can feel the full force of the pain she's caused.
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 8:43 pm

Mobius Nightshade
Mobius sighed, his head in the crook of his hand. "Okay, we need to figure out a sensible solution to this. Shinu's new personality and her old one... Tell me, creature, are they separate?"

The only time we're free is when she's been knocked out or forced into uncontiousness. We're completely separate souls. So Yes. The monster and us are separate.

Ahiru Takashi

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 8:55 pm

"I didn't ask if you and the monster were separate, I asked if the new identity and the monster are separate. You are too preoccupied with revenge to think about who could get hurt in the crossfire, creature."
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 8:59 pm

Mobius Nightshade
"I didn't ask if you and the monster were separate, I asked if the new identity and the monster are separate. You are too preoccupied with revenge to think about who could get hurt in the crossfire, creature."

*frowns* Hmph... If you mean the monster and the girl...then no. It's a part of her. Her memory loss is the only thing that's keeping her from hurting others. Anything that has to do with her using alchemy could trigger her memory, bringing back the violent behavior.

Ahiru Takashi

Ahiru Takashi

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 9:01 pm

User Image <== Shinu currently))
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 9:08 pm

He looked over at Logen. "I told you we shouldn't teach her alchemy." He then looked over at... uhhh... the Shinu-thing. "Perhaps we can find some way to forge a new soul with the new memories, then eliminate the monster you so dispise."

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Ahiru Takashi

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 9:13 pm

(lol shinu-thing) *shakes her head* You touch her with alchemy and she freaks out. She has around the same reaction as you had with Logen. She'll scream and cry. Even if you did manage to do it. Half of her soul is permanently trapped in here. She won't be the same Shinu with 1/4 a Soul. Every day she'll forget what happened the day before, her days will become torturous, and she'll eventually kill herself trying to escape them..
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games