Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Wi-Fi Connection
Ye Olde MASTER Pokemon gym thread. dun make n e mor. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 84 85 86 87 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Akkad`

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 6:28 pm
vincentffx-2
Akkad`
vincentffx-2
Akkad`
Vincent's Spiritomb is gay. All it kept doing was Hypnosis and Dream Eater. ntagg no rm
Now if my tactic was a great one why would i let up on it and use something that isnt a great tactic?
It's cheap. It was overdone. Pouncing on Pokemon that are asleep that whole match is not a tactic. I am sure if I got to see some other Pokemon, it would have been a "great match."
so your saying me trying to win with useing moves that are a combo is cheap? Though you may be right. i did use it alot but you kinda let your self open for it, because you kept on withdrawing. and if you must know my other pokemon were qwilfish (Mahou) and tropius (Sakaki).
I withdrew twice: Took out Mismagias from Absol and Staraptor from Spiritomb. Next time we battle, I will expect a good fair match. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 6:31 pm
In my opinion it was a fair match you jsut got very unlucky on the waking up department and i got very lucky with the hypnosis department xp  

Kaniki Zenosake Urahaji

Akkad`

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 6:32 pm
vincentffx-2
In my opinion it was a fair match you jsut got very unlucky on the waking up department and i got very lucky with the hypnosis department xp
It was always a fair match on the victor's point of view.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 6:33 pm
Akkad`
vincentffx-2
lol well if you want i can use another team?  

Kaniki Zenosake Urahaji

Akkad`

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 6:35 pm
vincentffx-2
Akkad`
vincentffx-2
lol well if you want i can use another team?
Doesn't matter who you use, I just don't want to be cheapshoted.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 6:36 pm
So you want to vs again then?  

Kaniki Zenosake Urahaji

Akkad`

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 6:40 pm
vincentffx-2
So you want to vs again then?
I guess so. Join my game.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 6:42 pm
I don't see you hosting any matches...  

Kaniki Zenosake Urahaji

Kaniki Zenosake Urahaji

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 6:43 pm
just join mine then akkad i'm hosting a lvl 100 single match.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 7:07 pm
Akkad`
No, I stare because you are just going around the Cult saying how much JOO PWN EVERYONE LOL. I just don't like when people do that. Yeah, you are a great trainer, but don't show off.
he cant say that with me because we tied ;D and i couldnt play another match because my game got screwed and i restarted it and now i have weak pokemon that i got to EV train  

BleuP

Sugary Wife

17,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

BleuP

Sugary Wife

17,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 7:12 pm
ill take challanges tomorrow my DS needs rest and i need to play my Wiibefore i send it to Nintendo (btw my team is probably the weakest so whenever i battle have fun pwning me) (also im training copies of the 4 pokemon EV trained in all the places they should be like defense and either attack or special attack)  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 7:14 pm
that sucks to hear that bleu. i rly wanted to vs you in the tourney today...

Oh and akkad that was a great match ^_^ and how did you like my legend team by the way?  

Kaniki Zenosake Urahaji

What the Pho

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 7:38 pm
Battle now. 4v4, using our gym pokemon, level 50 set, no hacks. This battle is for the tournament. Any takers? Pm me pwease.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 7:47 pm
i'll take the challenge!

sry I wasn't here at 6, had chores to do and dinner to eat. but i'll take pho's challenge!  

Xilo The Odd

What the Pho

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 8:03 pm
Yes, my first victory in this tournament.  
Wi-Fi Connection

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 84 85 86 87 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games