Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
New Members, introduce yourself here! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 69 70 71 72 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[-Erik-]

Durem Citizen

7,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 6:39 pm
Welcome you guys, welcome.

Feel free to look around and talk to the furs and non-furs around, LIKE ME.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 7:37 pm
Hey guys, I'm Rie nice to meet all of you.  

Roderick the Bold

Kitsune_Lunami

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 8:08 am
Greetings to all. ^_^ You can call me Light, or Zeal, or any variation of the two. The most common are Zeal, Zealie. But I'm fine with most variations. However, if you wish to know me by my fursona, you may call me Setzer. Either way is fine with me.

It's wonderful to see an active guild of this nature. I may be rather new to this culture, but I've been a furry for a while, just not knowing of any particular thing to search for. Lucky me, a friend a brought me into some of the knowledge I have today.

I'd like to thank whoever posted the "AFG Rules and FAQ," rather the glossary of words. One of my largest problems has been "definitions" of said words.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 2:01 pm
Hey all. Though my avatar's male, I'm actually a girl irl. My username is the name of my furry character, but he's not really my fursona. I haven't decided on a species for my alter ego yet, so Caleb is filling in for now.
Also, I'm pretty new to the furry community, so I'm hoping to learn more from this guild and hopefully make some new friends in the process. :3  

Caleb Darkwing

Celestial Fox Frenzi

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 10:34 am
Yo, I'm Fox, or you can refer to me as CFF. Nice to meet you all.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 12:45 am
Hey, you can all call me Des or whatever (kudos is anyone can get the reference), I've also been known to be called Wako or Ody. I've never really been a social fur but I really want to know more furries. I don't have a fursona, I'm just myself. As for role playing I am myself, just in furry or semi-furry form. For as long as I can remember I've been a furry, I guess the first stirrings of my furry tenancies were around the age or 5 or 6. My claim to fame is that I'm a gray fox, of which I've only met one other. If you need to know anything else, just feel free to ask.  

Desiato

The Phantom Slasher

Noble Prophet

19,475 Points
  • Abomination 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 2:25 pm
Gentlemen, Ladies.

I am Phantom. I've been a Furry every since i meet another furry who shall remain anonymous who explained the whole thing to me. Since i have always been very, animalistic thus i got into it. I'm a Dragonwolf. My furry mentor is a bit of a recluse and i am too really but not as much, so i never got involved in any community's but I decided now it was time.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 11:28 pm
Heya! I'm Opossumbly, also known as simply "Opossum", "Tailbone" on DeviantArt, and Maxie on Furcadia. I think I've always been a member of the furry fandom with a deep love for the creativity involved in anthropomorphism.

My "fursona" is a "monkey opossum" - a fictional species of prehistoric opossum. If you want to know more about her, check out my post in the profile thread! heart  

Opossumbly

Undead Elder

Daedra Raptor

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 7:32 am
Hello everyone ^^  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 2:53 am
=+Enter Stage Left Tikoge, the creepy, green-eyed feline with a hint of elf blood, a storm-cloud ominously trailing her+=

Hello, fellow fuzzies and friendly humans. Little need be said for my fursona, except that she attracts gloom, doom and the many perks and downfalls that come along for the ride as a chaotic evil force in her own twisted little world, endlessly seeking affection and finding one annoying sword fight after another, instead.

My real life personality is a conflicted one, a young girl trapped in an adult male's body. The cure, my friends and family feel is worse than the disease. Their judgment hurts, but pain is temporary and I will have happiness in the end.

Raimyah

Girl-Crazy Sex Symbol

9,975 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Barakiel9909

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 12:29 pm
Haldo! Though my account name is Barakiel, my fursona's name is Tabris (or Tab for short). I'm a cheetah, and I wish that I could draw... Hmm...I never know what to say in these intros...  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 10:49 pm
Hey all,

Familliar here. Just thought I'd give a quick blurb about myself here. Im a 21 year old artist who's living near Toronto Ontario. I hope to chat with all of you ^^  

Familliar

Fashionable Gaian

1,450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200

MikeyMike90

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 5:30 am
Hai! I'm MikeyMike on Gaia, but for Roleplay I go by the name Kreysherd, but Krey will do fine.

I am an 18 year old Irish man living in New York, currently. I cannot draw, but I can write poetry and music. I have an FA account as well as a FuroCity. However, both links are mature because of what the sites feature.

I enjoy roleplay and am a happy Homosexual.

Currently looking for friends because I am somewhat new to the site, I would like to get to know people better :3

FA: http://www.furaffinity.net/user/kreysherd
FuroCity: http://kreysherd.furocity.com/  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 9:37 am
Hello, Dakota Jaymes here.
Thanks for the acceptance.

My fursona is an anthropomorphic dragon by the same name as my Gaia.
Actually I had created him a long time ago, but I had joined Gaia, what maybe 3 years ago.

Nice to meet you all.

Account_Closed_HACKS

Isaol-the-wolf

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 12:19 pm
Hello, my name is Isaol (I-sa-ol) it is my real name. It is actually short for my real first name. My whole real first name is Isaolinver, and my middle name is worse. So call me Isaol. I am a wolf, and I like to rave.  
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 69 70 71 72 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games