Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
The Konoha, Hidden Leaf, Ninja Academy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

~Legionar~

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 5:18 am
RavenCpu
looks up at Fluxion

Hello ... erm... Fluxion? What exactly should I be calling you now?

smirks

You can still call me sensei. I was, after all, your sensei.

sighs

I've just been training ... a lot. After I stepped down as sensei of the academy, I've had the time necessary to hone my skills. Aside from training I've just been enjoying myself by relaxing

looks over at Cherry
I wasn't hiding sweatdrop I was simply checking out what all the ruckus was about. No worries about bothering me, I never mind having company blaugh
"hmm..Okay sensi"  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 6:44 am
Endless' eye twitches. "I WILL GET YOU FOR THIS!" Endless runs off to get some more Ramen with his bowl on his back.  

EndlessDreamer

2,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200

DASHAWN-GANGSTA-93

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 7:50 am
always with the ramen...  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 8:01 am
Endless runs into a classroom and starts eating his ramen. I definetly had better days and better Ramen.  

EndlessDreamer

2,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200

DASHAWN-GANGSTA-93

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 8:07 am
dameon appears in the door way." did you ever think that if you really tried to resist ramen, you might actually break the curse, you know like shock therapy and what not?" he turns and starts to walk away, not before throwing a kunai his way. attached to the knife was a note," whenever you are ready find me outside."
dameon pulled the hood of his cloak up to cover his face.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 8:11 am
(( hurry up, i'm missing out on maple story to fight you.))  

DASHAWN-GANGSTA-93

EndlessDreamer

2,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 8:20 am
Endless picks up the kunai and thinks to himself. I'll break the curse eventually. But in the meantime, I have been wanting a rematch. Endless burts out of the classroom and sets off looking for Dameon.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 8:22 am
A Kunai goes flying through the window to show enedless where dameon is. dameon leans against a tree waiting for his opponent to arrive. his clack hooded cloak is covering his body, it looks like an akatsuki cloak, but different. there are no little red clouds and it has a hood.  

DASHAWN-GANGSTA-93

EndlessDreamer

2,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 8:24 am
Endless jumps out of the window and hands Dameon his kunais. "I'm ready when you are"  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 8:27 am
" then let us begin." he takes the kunai he had just recieved and throws both of them. as they fly through the air towards endless' chest, the ground underneath cracks and indents. dameon takes his fighting stance, left foot forward, right foot back, left hand forward right arm back, then defensive stance.  

DASHAWN-GANGSTA-93

EndlessDreamer

2,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 8:29 am
Endless smiles as he gets a chance to fight Dameon again. Endless catches the first kunai and uses it to block the second. "Ive gotten stronger Dameon, alot stronger." Endless then jumps into the air and spins showering Dameon in kunai.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 8:31 am
dameon pulls down his hood to reveal an emotionless expression. he sees the kunai coming towards him, but to him they move in slow motion. he dodges them easily then stares at endless. he makes the dragon seal which causes the kunai in endless' hand to heat up to 350 degrees farenheit.  

DASHAWN-GANGSTA-93

EndlessDreamer

2,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 8:34 am
Endless smiles again and throws the heated kunai at a tree branch. The tree branch catches fire and falls off. Endless catches it as it falls and swings at Dameon.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 8:38 am
dameon raises his arm and places it and endless' wrist to stop the movement of his arm, as his arm was moving the sleeve to his cloak slid downwards and revealed a bracelet. as it touched endless' arm, poison barbs stuck out, injecting their paralytic poison.  

DASHAWN-GANGSTA-93

EndlessDreamer

2,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 8:41 am
Endless jumped back and stabbed his shoulder to hinder the poisons flow. Endless then removed the kunai and stabbed Dameons bracelet.  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games