Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
.Hack// RPG (OPEN!!!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

You likey?
  Yes!
  No way!
  Likey?!
View Results

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 6:57 pm
Kokoro Mitsurugi
She smiled awkwardly. A moderator knows me...so even though I'm stuck in the game, I get him mad...he can ban me....

"Somthing the matter miss.. um whats your name again" silverblade asked.
Silverb;ade faced them and chnaged to his supoer machine mode, "im of the divine just try me" silverblade said making monster appear at maxxed out levels and he aimed his hand with data drain, "want to play still" (it shouldnt, hes of the divine)  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 7:07 pm
(alright, then they're just a couple levels below you)

Shuichi stopped smiling for a moment then smirked. "We love playful people.... We'll have fun being the ones to delete a divine one, but we have a secret....we happened to win a little contest two years ago... and now our avatars can do this..."
Their level rises to match silverblade's.
Akimoshi smiled and glared at the same time. "We are able to match the strength of anyone we face, so if you can win against us now, We'd like to see you try..."
They both charge at silverblade.  

Ahiru Takashi

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 7:10 pm
Kokoro Mitsurugi
(alright, then they're just a couple levels below you)

Shuichi stopped smiling for a moment then smirked. "We love playful people.... We'll have fun being the ones to delete a divine one, but we have a secret....we happened to win a little contest two years ago... and now our avatars can do this..."
Their level rises to match silverblade's.
Akimoshi smiled and glared at the same time. "We are able to match the strength of anyone we face, so if you can win against us now, We'd like to see you try..."
They both charge at silverblade.

He uses data drain on both of them and sends them into a comma in real life, "i have no time for games" he says delleteing their character, "now where were we " he turns and faces the girl.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 7:41 pm
She stood there in fear. "My Name's E-Emiko......." She seemed terrified. Those two characters were completely deleted from the game! what if they were hurt??  

Ahiru Takashi

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 9:26 pm
she looks at them "they are not hurt, i think... its just their character" she shruggs and looks at her nails, they were sharp and pointy, she yawns "well bye bye, im not needed" she smirks and starts walking off  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 12:03 pm
((do you guys post two times every second or something?!?! you're way faster then me!!!))

Arisu came outside, seeing that even though she entered the tournament, she wasn't going to be fighting anytime soon. She came out just in time to see the two players get deleted. Suddenly, Arisu stopped, another Divine. This one was a mod, not the more famous one, Ouka the Divine Fist. "Hmph." she grunted, frowning. Arisu didn't want anything to do with these people, much less the Mod. She didn't know his name, but he might know her's. But despite that, Arisu didn't want to know his, so she tried walking past them.  

oiseaux sister

LanceCalvis
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 1:03 pm
Lance the Heavy Blade logged into the game. He hadn't been logging in much lately and the game itself was starting to bore him. He was a level ten with mostly heavy gear. Yawning slightly he looked around the town for a second then headed for the gate. Ehhh, I guess I will have to go solo if I want to level. Hmmm, let's see what level area should I choose? He entered three keywords then selected a level twelve zone. Lance glanced around the town for a second to see if there was anyone he knew. Three light rings showed up around his character then it vanished into the gate. His character warped to the zone he had chosen. It was a grassy plain with many hills but no monsters in sight.

...Lance used a Fairies orb...

The monsters on his map showed up as orange dots. The treasure chests were marked as a red dot. Now he could journey through this area without fear of running into a large group of monsters.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 1:09 pm
she holds up a gem "so....whos next?" she smiles evily "this gem can suck you into the game" she walks out of the shadows, she hides the gem and puts them in random people "now we can have some real fun" she said laughing, she looks around "now the pain, the battles, are real"  

Aprilbaby1

LanceCalvis
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 1:27 pm
A single creature lay before Lance on a hill. He grins in a sinister way then draws his sword from his back. He hold the sword at his right side with his right hand then starts walking toward the creature.

...Lance inflicts 32 damage...
...Minus 12 Hit Points...
...Lance inflicts 43 damage...
...Lance inflicts 54 damage...

The creature falls onto its back as he slashes it for the last time. He smiles then checks the logs to see how much experience he gained. It didn't say anything at all. He went to bang on his pc only to find that it wasn't there. Instead he swatted at thin air in front of him. This wasn't his room and he wasn't looking at his character from afar as he controlled it. He was actually the character he had created for the game.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 1:30 pm
she smirks and hides the gems, she walks around boredly "wow now this is going to be more interesting" she laughs and opens up a portal, she walks through, she ends up where the guy was, she looks down at the creature "wow, that sucks" she smilles and walks in the other direction, she looks around to see who else to hit  

Aprilbaby1

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 1:34 pm
silverblade turned and left, "i must find the white dressed girl" he said leaving toward the gate.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 1:36 pm
she walks down the path, she takes out another gem and shoots it in another player, she smiles and keeps walking  

Aprilbaby1

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 1:38 pm
Aprilbaby1
she walks down the path, she takes out another gem and shoots it in another player, she smiles and keeps walking

Silverbalde finds her and grabs her, "what the hell are you doning" he demanded pionting his sword at her neck.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 1:41 pm
Okami_Shirinai
Aprilbaby1

Silverbalde finds her and grabs her, "what the hell are you doning" he demanded pionting his sword at her neck.
she looks at him "let me go" she sticks a gem in him "making you a part of the game" she kicks him where it hurts and hits the sword away, she kicks off of him and then gets in a fighting stance, to be ready if he grabs or attack her.  

Aprilbaby1

LanceCalvis
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 1:42 pm
Lance glares at the person suspiciously out of the corner of his eye. Players can't normally just warp to just any random place they want in an area. Unless of course they are a hacker or gm and Grandmasters always have some sort of distinguishing features about them. Lance the Heavy Blade didn't bother to put his sword away. Instead he held the blade up with his right hand pointing at the person. HAY YOU Hacker, how dare you so openly abuse the system. What do you think that no one will catch you in the act? Lance was ready to gate out of the area if they tried to attack. He knew he couldn't fight against an illegally modified character but he could gate out and report the situation to a GM.  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games