Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Second Imperium
An Endless Universe Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Robin the Aussie

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 3:53 am
Ok been reading Isard's Revenge how did Isard get a clone of herself?
I mean what Imperial facilities did she use to create one?  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 9:35 am
I believe she cloned herself on Thyferra, fearing that that pesky rouge squadron might actually succeed in invading.. ((not sure if this is a spoiler.. so i'll make it white just in case.. highlight to read))so to ensure that they couldn't "win" completely she wanted to scatter the prisoners aboard the Lusankya(sp?).. but it was a mission she could only trust to herself.  

TaylaEwa

6,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Window Shopper 100

FrozenPhoenix32

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 9:08 pm
for next time, spoilers are okay unless they're "new" material.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2005 7:48 am
i figured it was better safe than sorry..  

TaylaEwa

6,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Window Shopper 100

Robin the Aussie

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2005 11:07 am
Has the X-Wing series ever got artwork done for all the major heroes and villians of the series like the main Imperial Officers and all the Rogue Pilots dead and alive?  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2005 9:19 pm
Robin the Aussie
Has the X-Wing series ever got artwork done for all the major heroes and villians of the series like the main Imperial Officers and all the Rogue Pilots dead and alive?

Not officially, i don't think.. although i'm sure you can find tons of fanart.  

TaylaEwa

6,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Window Shopper 100

Robin the Aussie

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2005 4:49 am
TaylaEwa
Robin the Aussie

Not officially, i don't think.. although i'm sure you can find tons of fanart.
There was one of Michael Stackpole as Corran Horn, Timothy Zahn as Talon Karrde and some girl as Mara Jade, so I suppose they count.
But the others apart from Wedge, Hobbie and Wes are still mysterious in that sense, though like Jesmin are simple to imagine.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2005 8:25 am
if you paid attention in the movies you do get to see Wes, Tycho, and Wedge.. although the actors looked different than how the books describe them.

And you mentioning the authors dressed up as Talon and the others calls to mind some trading cards i saw portraying those characters, is that what you were talking about.  

TaylaEwa

6,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Window Shopper 100

Robin the Aussie

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2005 5:52 am
TaylaEwa
if you paid attention in the movies you do get to see Wes, Tycho, and Wedge.. although the actors looked different than how the books describe them.

And you mentioning the authors dressed up as Talon and the others calls to mind some trading cards i saw portraying those characters, is that what you were talking about.
Yep the cards are what I refered to, so I suppose we at least have got Corran Horn.
But was it me or did Wedge sound different in movie ESB and ROTJ?, even though it was Dennis Lawson who played him in all 3 movies.
I saw Hobbie, I never saw Wes Janson properly I think since Wedge just refered to him as his usual nickname with the line "Good shot Janson!"

Edit: I found those card pics I posted them on this thread one page back, bah some people should look more thoroughly.

Pics time.

Michael Stackpole:
http://www.compufort.com/users/ivanova/GenCon2001/mikebear.jpg

Timmothy Zahn(the old guy):
http://www.compufort.com/users/ivanova/GenCon2001/shannontim.jpg

http://www.compufort.com/users/ivanova/pictures.htm  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2005 7:37 am
Is there a book/novel that covered Baron Fel's defection to the New Republic and any info on Wedge's sister at the same time?  

Robin the Aussie

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2005 8:20 am
not to my knowledge. I think thats all comic book stuff.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2005 6:51 pm
Robin the Aussie
Is there a book/novel that covered Baron Fel's defection to the New Republic and any info on Wedge's sister at the same time?

He defected? I'm pretty sure he didn't...

But yeah, he appeared in one of the Wraith Squadron books I think..Isard's Revenge maybe..  

FrozenPhoenix32

Robin the Aussie

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2005 1:53 am
FrozenPhoenix32
Robin the Aussie

He defected? I'm pretty sure he didn't...

But yeah, he appeared in one of the Wraith Squadron books I think..Isard's Revenge maybe..
Wrong I've read most of the X-Wing series yes he did defect in Starfighters of Adumar it mentions he did defect because Phenrir leads the 181st in fact.
Admiral Rogriss from book 7 shows up again in the same book, Barron Fel was a fake portrayed by an actor.

I just want to know if there is anything that covers the gap between the books.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2005 11:45 pm
It's most likely a comic then.

The only books I know that he's actually in are Vision of the Future and Force Heretic II: Refugee  

FrozenPhoenix32

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2005 6:25 am
FrozenPhoenix32
It's most likely a comic then.

The only books I know that he's actually in are Vision of the Future and Force Heretic II: Refugee
The Xwing series is a series of books, i know that much.

And many SW books have comic format, such as Courtship and Dark empire.  
The Second Imperium

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games