Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The Ocean Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Moon_Wolf_0001

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 6:56 pm
Giving Nightmare a sharp look, she asked. "Why is you're growling at this young pup?" She stepped infront of Dream protectively. After all it was her job to protect those in the pack. Then to the little one she told, "Don't worry young pup. I will protect you."  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 7:02 pm
Without giving a look at kaiya Nightmare quickly zoomed past her and tried to savagely attack the young pup... but stopped before he could hit the first bite... the smell of the pup seemed familiar to her... something made her stop.... but what...  

lezgal

darkblaze14

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 7:21 pm
Dark looked at them and retreated to the bush,for she felt as if her new pack was coming to be like her old one. She fled,and ran to a rock area where she was hidden,and stayed there.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 9:51 am
"I'm sorry, i lost my cool," Nightmare went after dark and left the new pup alone with Kaiya...

Dream cuddled with kaiya and also whined in her fur....  

lezgal

Moon_Wolf_0001

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 4:57 pm
Merely nodding to Nightmare, Kaiya licked the top of Dreams head. "It's alright little one. You're safe with me." She comforted in soothing words. Kaiya had made a promise to the pack to protect all it's members, new and old alike.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 7:25 pm
Dark growled at nightmare and wacked her paw at her. Darks eyes glowing red.  

darkblaze14

Lone Wolf Pack

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 12:33 pm
After being out for a long while, Cuan returned to the ocean. He was going to head to his usual spot when he saw something fierce going down out on the horizon of the beach. He ran as fast as he could and saw Kaiya licking a pup. To make his voice heard, Cuan yelled, "What is going on here? You alright Kaiya?"  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 12:38 pm
Kaiya's ears perked up at the sound of Cuan's voice. Looking u, she saw him running towards her and Dream. But she remained where she was beside Dream, protecting her. "I'm good, but Dark ran off after this little one showed up and Nightmare whent after her. By the way, this is Dream." Kaiya said genty nuzzling the pups side. "Dream this is Cuan, he's another member of the pack and a friend of mine."  

Moon_Wolf_0001

darkblaze14

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 5:05 pm
Dark growled and attacked Nightmare biting at the wolf hard and nearly ripped its ear off. SHe then rand towards Cuan and Kaiy. She noticed the,other pup and growled. She didnt attack,but ran off towards the other side of the shore.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 6:46 pm
Neira awoke to the sound of scuffling and she started badly then jumped to her feet, whining softly. Her vision was still a little blurry bu thten she heard Cuan's familiar voice and her ears perked up. She trotted towards the vaguely wolf shaped forms and tried to clean her vision, but even after shaking her head vigorously, everything was still blurry. She stumbled a little then saw and familiar clolorful coat of the pup, Dark so she stumbled that way in stead. The pup was growling savagely and jumped, ripping at a dark colored wolf wich she figured for Nightmare. 'Omigosh! What's going on???' She tripped faster towards the tustling young wolves, walking mostly by instinct through the haze. She grabbed Dark by the scruff and the pup struggled fiercely in her grasp. 'Hold on now, little one, what's the issue here?' Neira raised her head far enough so that the pups rear paws dangled around three feet off the ground. 'Answer me.' Her voice was firm yet gentle still. Dark's ears drooped and she sagged in Neira's jaws. '...just tell me and we'll sort this out without any furhter violence. Can I get some help here Kaiya, Cuan?' She turned to face them and noticed another small form huddled next to Kaiya's feet....

[[Wow, that's a bit of a post. I guess this'll help make up for my absence the last few days. School started for me and today I had my first senior class meeting, woot! I'll propably be in and out with good sized chunks of time when I won't be able to post at all. I don't want out on the plot though, so keep me in on things! I'll try to respond to anything you guys post tomaorrow, but I'm gone all of Sunday until pretty late....]]  

Loup de la Soleil
Vice Captain

darkblaze14

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 7:12 pm
Dark saw the other cub and attacked Neira. She scratched neira on the nose and charged at all three wolves,bitting Kaiy on the paw and ear,she bit cuan on the tail neck and ear and she ripped at the new pup. She ripped at his ear. It bleed. SHe tore at his paw and in the end he was a bleeding mess. Dark growled louder as her demon came out more. She couldnt control it anymore and ran. She wanted to kill more. So she attacked random,bunnies,cats,small dogs,deer,and other creatures.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 12:43 pm
"Cuan, Neira can you stay here with Dream?" Kaiya asked nodding towards the injured pup. To Dream she said. "Don't worry little one, I'll be back momentarily. Nuzzling the pup, Kaiya stood then.

Running after Dark, Kaiya followed the pup to a small secluded area. She saw little animals laying dead or dying, drenched in their own blood, and she continued on after Dark. "Dark!" Kaiya called, once she saw the pup ahead of her. Catching up, she grabbed the pup by the scruff and set hher on the ground and curled herself around the pup. "Whats wrong little one?" She asked, trying to lick the blood coating Dark's fur, off.  

Moon_Wolf_0001

darkblaze14

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 6:46 pm
Dark growled at the fea and attacked her,then charged at a passing rabbit and its family. She killed them all tear them to pieces. Dark attacked a bird,chipmink and lizard. She contiued for awhile then ran off again,towards a dark area in the lagoon. Her eyes were filled with complete rage and hate.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 7:00 pm
Kaiya quickly followed after Dark again, this time though she was forceful. Grabbing the pup she glared into Dark's enraged eyes. "Now listen here. Stop murdering these animals. We kill them for food not for pointless desruction." She growled at the pup. "You are in a pack that loves and wants to protect you, but you have to trust us." She curled herself tightly around Dak to prevent any more further escapes. "Now you will tell me what is going on. I only want what's best for you Dark." She said, genuinely worried at the pup. Kaiya ignored the pain from the scratches, and the slow but steadly stream of blood that ran down into her eyes. Instead she focused entirely on Dark.  

Moon_Wolf_0001

darkblaze14

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 7:27 pm
Dark opened her mind to Kaiy. Before Kaiy knew it she was in a past memmorie,of when dark was being brought into the world. There stood a fea,whod been growling at a young pup.The pup was a blood mess worse then Dream and whimpered. Her voice was soft and barely audioable. Then a black wolf jumped in and grabbed the pup saving it,but had to leave it for the other attacked the wolf and killed it. Dark layed in the snow cold and dead,in the mind. She got up the next day and started to wander the cold cruel world. But before Kaiy left the memmorie,the pack layed dead in front of her. As a demon wolf stood there. It was apperent that that demon was the one that possesed dark. It was the spirit of the blake brude,who took over dark to protect her when threatened. It happened the same thing happened to the demonic spirit. So it was that there were multiple demons controling dark.  
</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff