Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The Lagoon Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 209 210 211 212 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Slighter
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 2:06 pm
He looked at her for a moment after pulling his flashlight back turning it off before putting it back in his backpack
"Do you Even understand what I'm saying?" he asked her has he crossed his legs, his arms resting on his knee's.
"I've meet some pretty smart wolves in my journey who could." He started to ramble on about everything from the weather to the area around them. He wasn't realizing just how annoying he was being.
"Whoa!" he said out loud cutting into his own sentence has lightning hit the spot where he was moments ago, followed by a loud crashing sound of thunder.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 9:03 pm
Sapphire woke from her deep sleep, she watched the lighting shoot across the sky. she smiled at it and went back to sleep.  

---Crumplet---

Willowpelt12

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 2:15 am
WhiteMist was quietly padding hrough the trees. She had never been here and was excited to be there. She then saw another wolf(Sapphire) and a human. She froze and stared. After a few seconds she slowly and cautiously took a step closer to the wolf and human.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 7:11 pm
Sapphire slept quietly unaware of the human by her.  

---Crumplet---

Nightwalker_Seras

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 11:07 pm
Xephir's long ears twitched from the other wolves presence as he sat looking out into the murky waters of the lagoon. The swirls of wind rushed around his paws and tail in a mad rush as they tried to locate the wolf he was searching for. Yawning, he exposed his overly large canines before shaking the sleepiness from him. Xephir wasn't in a good mood, but he with held any emotion as he continued to wait.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 11:14 pm
A female wolf, much larger then Xephir, but lanky and the same coloring, slowly padded up behind him. She watched him for a moment with flickering yellow eyes as she sat down and wrapped her tail around her legs. She quietly waited for him to converse with her knowing that he had already been told of her presence. The wind around his swaying tail told her that. Shaking her head, a dust cloud poured from her mane from sleeping in the dirt. Her own long ears shifted back and forth as she listened for any more movement around them. If any wolf were to see them together, they would be able to notice they were brother and sister.

xXLady_IntegraXx
Crew

Nightwalker_Seras

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 11:20 pm
Xephir sat there a moment as his sister strolled up slowly. His tail began to flicker in annoyance at her tardiness. Casting his head to one side so he could gaze upon her, he examined her for another few seconds before returning his gaze to the lagoon. "You are late. . . . sister," he commented. His voice seemed to come from no where for his mouth never moved when he spoke in his light tone. Xephir's voice never showed emotion, even when speaking with one of his kin. "The wind has told me of your journey to these lands. . . ." he added in as he turned his body to face her. Xephir's head lowered as he once again cast yellow eyes to examine her. "I see they have treated you well."

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 11:30 pm
Phir, his sister, grinned a toothy grin as he turned to face her. "My apologies brother, but I was looking after a pup until her guardian could come get her," her voice too seemed to come from the air for her muzzle never moved when speaking to Xephir. Unlike him though a tribal tattoo rested upon her forehead and as she spoke, it glowed a brillant shade of blue. His next words caused her to shrug and scratch at her muzzle with her claws. "Your wind tells you everything. . . " she paused to stare back into his eyes, "even lies." she let out a small giggle before getting up and circling him. Her tail sway widely as she continued, "Though, my water never lies and it tells me you are only here to fight with a male wolf." She sat down next to him and shook her fur once again. As the cloud of dust settled, she smirked so big it exposed her blackened gums and all of her snow white teeth. "I have seen him you know, the one you seek." she paused to stare at the sky as a flock of birds past. "He is no match for you." she turned back to him, "He will kill you if you fight with your strength now."

xXLady_IntegraXx
Crew

Nightwalker_Seras

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 11:38 pm
Xephir grew annoyed with his sister as his tail flicked side to side violently and the wind around his began to hiss. Though, he let her finish with what she wanted to say for what Phir told him rang true. She was always right. Xephir for once showed emotion by furrowing his brow as a deep thunderous growl rushed through his chest. When Phir finished and sat down by him, he snapped at her with his fangs glistening in the light. "I will beat him even if I have to train everyday!" Xephir was standing now, his fur sticking straight out as his anger pulsed through his body. The winds picked up and his long claws dug into the soft earth under them. His tail even stood straight up and his ears bent back against his head. "Your water tells lies about that wolf!" he nearly shriek at the top of his voice.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 11:45 pm
Phir jumped away from Xephir when he snapped. Landing skillfully on her paws and sitting to wrap her tail around herself again. "Temper, temper Brother." she cooed at him. She knew he had to be brought down to level headedness before she could speak sensably again with him. She watched him work himself into a frenzy, but it never bothered her one bit. She tilted her head watching him before she turned away and lazily yawned. Shaking her head again, she spoke as though to no one in particular. "Reus might be of some help for he is the only one I know of who has defeated him in combat." she scratched her muzzled with her claws again and sneezed as the dust tickled her nose. "He would know the male's weaknesses."

xXLady_IntegraXx
Crew

Willowpelt12

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 12:10 am
WhiteMist let her fur lie flat and sat down only a few feet away from Sapphire. She let out a short whine to see if Sapphire was friendly or not. She stared at Sapphire with her blue and brown eye.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 7:47 pm
Sapphire woke up and stared at WhiteMist. Sapphire smiled and got up. Sapphire ran playfully into the water and looked at WhiteMist.  

---Crumplet---

Willowpelt12

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 1:15 pm
Whitemist jumped into the water. She jumped over Sapphire and growled playfully at her.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 6:37 pm
Growls back and runs along the shoreline. Then stops suddenly and falls to ground. ouch thought sapphire, she looked down at what tripped her. A rock, really?!  

---Crumplet---

Willowpelt12

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 4:24 pm
Whitemist ran to her and looked at the rock. She shook her fur and began to sniff a bush.  
</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 209 210 211 212 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games