Welcome to Gaia! ::

The ~TRUE AND OFFICIAL~ Lucky Star Guild [OVA IN SEPTEMBER!?

Back to Guilds

Reply ~MAIN PAGE~ Lucky☆Star Guild
Welcome to the guild! Introduce yourself! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sir Hamilton

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 3:07 pm
I just finished watching Lucky Star yesterday but Im totally in love with it xD

My name is Oceania, however since most people can't say it and I think it's cool and hot for a girl to have a boy's name you can call me Hamilton.
I like anime and manga. I usually watch subs but theres a few dubs I watch. I read ANN daily. My favourite anime is NANA.

forewarning+note for the interested: I'm dyke tastic and a huge yuri fan. I love /u/ lurk daily and ocassionally post.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 7:20 pm
Welcome to the guild! I like yuri, although softcore and story is the way I go. I don't really click with mindless yuriraep save for a few good ones here and there.

...Ahem, My Sister's Lips.  

The_Great_Hero

mashi87

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 12:15 am
Koncha, I`m new here. Mashi is the name and i like Kagami-sama. XD  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 4:06 am
well im kokolao, a combination from the nicks of jorge and luis.
Im kind of new, and my favorite character is kyon ¬¬ sucha sarcastic guy  

kokolao

GarySchmann

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 3:11 pm
Hello I'm "thetrigunmachine" ,but I enjoy it when people call me the machine,Matt works too though.
I enjoy Anime,gaming,and the like.I prefer Manga over anime though.
If I were a Lucky Star character I'd probably be Hiyori or Kuroi-sensei(We even share the same birthday >w<)  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 3:31 pm
Welcome to the guild.  

00NINE-1
Crew

kokolao

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 5:56 am
welcome -.-  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 1:07 am
Hello, the name's Your Resident Merchant. Yes, the name's too long. Call me Merchant or anything you'd like. I joined this guild because I love Lucky Star... WITH A PASSION! Anyway, I'm female (got a problem with that? mad ). My favorite character is Konata Izumi. The other shows that I love are Clannad, Higurashi no Naku Koro ni (still watching it), Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuutsu, Rozen Maiden, Death Note, To Heart, Azumanga Daioh, Zero no Tsukaima, Code Geass, Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei and a lot more. The current game I'm addicted to right now is Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney series. That's the only things I can tell now. Others are... classified information *Mikuru wink*  

Your Resident Merchant

The Dream Thief

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 11:17 am
I am Bloody Fang King Agito but you can all call me Agito my real name is Enzeru though. My hobbies involve Video Games, MMO, Anime, Manga, and causing panic and destruction in the name of "justice" and my favorite animes are Naruto, Naruto Shippuuden, Bleach, Shaman King, Lucky Star, Azumanga Daioh, Death Note, The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya, Shuffle, KimiKiss Pure Rouge, One Piece, FMA, FMP, Air Gear, Eureka Seven, Busou Renkin, Samurai Champloo, and Darker than BLACK  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 7:41 pm
User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
*Pat* *Pat* *Pat*

Welcome, both of you.

...at least you have influence.

Onicept
Captain

CozLink

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 3:24 am
Hello! I'm CozLink, but you can call me coz or link. I'm from Norway and my real name is Egil. I love watching anime,play games and hang with freinds. Seeing forward to a great time in this guild. biggrin  
PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 10:19 pm
User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
*Pat* *Pat* *Pat*

Welcome Coz. ^^

...at least you have influence.

Onicept
Captain

Darth Abhorra

Hunter

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 9:39 am
Hello!
My name is -Bubblegum fairie- people call me -Bubs- for short but you could drop the s to make it even shorter.
: )
I started and Finished watching the anime series about 3-4 months ago and instantly fell in love with the characters. I am currently reading the manga on onemanga.com. They also have a side series called "Lucky Star: Pocket Travelers" So if you like Lucky star then I highly recommend it! I hope to be as active in this guild as possible mrgreen

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 2:32 pm
User Image
Konnichiwa minna-san ^^
watashi no namae wa Chibi desu~
I love anime like Lucky Star, they should make more like it ^ _ ^
*goes back to watching Lucky Star*
I hope to be very active in this guild (after finals).
Ja ne

~Chibi

User Image  

Chibi Rat

Dedicated Bilge rat

15,850 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Konachan918

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 6:28 pm
Hi guys! I go by Konachan918 on Gaia. Anyway, I started watching Lucky Star about a year ago and I got hooked. I normally watch action stuff, but this anime is just way too hilarious.  
~MAIN PAGE~ Lucky☆Star Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff