Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
AFG Sallies Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rainey_angel81

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 7:11 pm
Colored pencils

I have three f******* sets of colored pencils and not one of them has a true light brown and none of thenm have a true dark brown. wtf??  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 7:20 pm
Try getting 36 packs. My 36 pack of Crayola has those.  

Alektorphobia

Rainey_angel81

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 7:41 pm
they're all 72 packs except for the prismacolor which is 36  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 7:49 pm
o.o And no dark browns or light browns?? Try mixing colors! Maybe that'd work  

Alektorphobia

Rainey_angel81

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 7:53 pm
I did that. It worked out good, but it pushed my buttons to have no browns.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 7:53 pm
Awwr, I feel sad for you =(  

Alektorphobia

Krissim Klaw

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 8:11 pm
Prisma >.> 120 pencils <.< so many colors... @.@

Or if you want you can try an art store. A lot of times they have prisma color pencils you can by singles in. I would imagin they would at least have the dark brown.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 8:20 pm
Dammit it all. I ahte it when my friends can't do one thing if I ask them to do something important. I asked my friend to help me with some work for a class, and he said he would, and he forgot to bring it home, even though he said he would, and I need ot to pass the course.  

Zanzarus

haythere

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 8:57 pm
Woo this is a long one, but here it goes.

I was working all Saturday and there was fifteen minuets left in my shift. I had a lot I needed to get done so I was kind of rushing along. There were these two white guys, who were acting like a**-holes, and apparently I handed them their money dirrectly. Hand-to-hand. I really don't remember that, it was a fairly busy day. Well a black couple came up, and I thought they were pretty nice. Well I ran out of ones, and I had to give them a lot of quarters. I set it one the counter and slid it towards them without really thinking. I normally work in box so I have to slid the money under a small hole, it's a movement I'm used too.

Well then the woman said something like: "Look if you don't like your job then maybe you should quit," I was confused and I asked her what? They were mad because I put the money on the counter and slid it towards them. They started accusing me of being raciest, because I handed the money to the two white guys by hand. I really have no intention of that and I was really shocked when they accused me of it. I tried to tell them I had no intention of that, but they started attacking me. They were really starting to get bad, people started to gather around and watch this go on. I finally got a manager to come over and they started to complain about my 'racism' to him. He said to them that he needed to talk to each of us seperately.

Well they got really angery. They wanted to know why he couldn't say anything to me in front of them. Matt, the manager, was a good guy and didn't want this whole thing to embarass me more then it already has. I was so upset by this point I just went into the back and cried for five or ten minuets. The whole thing was just bad. They demanded a refund and the number for corporate.

Well I thought it would be over after all of that, but it turns out that I'm most likely going to get introuble because of this. This whole thing is upseting and it scares me. I didn't do anything wrong, at least I didn't mean to. I honestly had no ill will towards these people and I'm not raciest. It sucked to be called raciest, and in front of so many people. I hate the idea of getting in trouble at this job now. Bah, this whole thing is crappy.

Audi - I hate that, people need to do what they say they'd do. I'm sorry your friend did that to you >.<  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 9:12 pm
Sorry Rinchan. I don't have any problem with that because of the place I work...but my friend is Assistant manager at the local theater and she said they get that all the time. I mean...there's only a small slot to put the money through, but some of the attendants drop the money in and wait for people to pick it up and others will slide it across onto the counter.

I've seen people go off on having to pick up their money from the drop and get really mad at the attendants.

I think it's just stupid. You guys should have security cameras ^.^  

Rainey_angel81

haythere

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 9:14 pm
Rainey_angel81
Sorry Rinchan. I don't have any problem with that because of the place I work...but my friend is Assistant manager at the local theater and she said they get that all the time. I mean...there's only a small slot to put the money through, but some of the attendants drop the money in and wait for people to pick it up and others will slide it across onto the counter.

I've seen people go off on having to pick up their money from the drop and get really mad at the attendants.

I think it's just stupid. You guys should have security cameras ^.^

Thanks, we do have cammera's, but they don't pick up sound sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 9:18 pm
e.e People need to get over the racism s**t. Most people nowadays are mixed everything, and still try to act like one race is superior to another.  

Alektorphobia

Rainey_angel81

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 10:16 pm
I hope you don't get into tooo much trouble, if any at all. The only reason I think you would get into trouble, is that the company wants to please its patrons.... and so blame the person working there and smooth down the rough edges.

I hope that doesn't happen though.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2006 5:20 am
I'm so tired. I just want to go back to sleep... Morning classes stink. crying  

Krissim Klaw

Rainey_angel81

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2006 11:06 pm
I always seem to have something to complain about. But now I'm just soo sad and soo tired.

My three cats may be dying  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games